Sports Interactive Community

Hi Everyone,

Cross-sync on iPadOS is not currently supported for Football Manager 2020 Touch but we’re hoping to be able to add support for it in a future update. Please keep an eye on the Football Manager social media channels for further updates.

Thanks,
Harrison

43 minutes ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi Everyone,

Cross-sync on iPadOS is not currently supported for Football Manager 2020 Touch but we’re hoping to be able to add support for it in a future update. Please keep an eye on the Football Manager social media channels for further updates.

Thanks,
Harrison

Are there any rough timescales on this? Days/weeks/months? Very disappointed to sink £20 on something and find the single feature I warranted that investment on isn't even present...

2 hours ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Harrison

You’re make it sound like it is a feature that has not been developed yet... whilst it is always expected in every version of FM Touch. Just acknowledge it if it is a mistake or a miss.

Hi All,

Cross sync is unavailable only on iPad's running iPadOS 13, we’re hoping to be able to add support for it in a future update. 

Cheers,
Adam

4 hours ago, Bauza23 said:

Are there any rough timescales on this? Days/weeks/months? Very disappointed to sink £20 on something and find the single feature I warranted that investment on isn't even present...

Thankfully I have been able to get a refund from Apple.

Very disappointing that SI would omit this from the full release - the fact this isn't available on iPadOS 13 (an OS which I suspect many users would have) should be made more clear to the users.

3 hours ago, Bauza23 said:

Thankfully I have been able to get a refund from Apple.

Very disappointing that SI would omit this from the full release - the fact this isn't available on iPadOS 13 (an OS which I suspect many users would have) should be made more clear to the users.

Agreed. This is horrendously bad. 

Fortunately my kids iPad is still on 12.4.....

A freaking FMT with no cross sync is not worth playing anymore.....don't expect me to bring my laptop around to just play FMT....

Edited by 林恩 Rinn™

14 hours ago, Bauza23 said:

We never make promises on timescales I'm afraid - all we can say at this stage is as soon as possible.

15 minutes ago, Alex Pitt said:

We never make promises on timescales I'm afraid - all we can say at this stage is as soon as possible.

Thanks Dev, I will purchase again when the sync option is back. For the time being, I refunded the game and play on my PC version. Not that I don't support your products, just that you guys miss this most important portion of it.

20 hours ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Harrison

I don't understand,

this feature worked perfectly on FMT 19... on iPadOS13

Edited by BaconMan123

This is the only reason I bought the game on my iPad. I’ve contacted support on twitter and a direct email and no response. You push all the new features every year but you should tell us if there is something missing from the new version.

It is really dissapointed. If FM2019 Works with cross-sync on IOS13 and FM2020 is not working I think that is not an Apple's software problem.

Edited by cpocpo

Hi All,

Thank for you patience with this, unfortunately this has not been able to be fixed in time for 20.2.1.

This is proving extremely difficult to fix but please know that we are also frustrated that this is an issue and has not been able to be fixed as of yet.

We are always working on it and are hoping to be able to add cross-sync support on iPadOS 13 at some point in the future but cannot say for certain if/when yet.

Cheers,
Adam

Hold up, so you can't currently play a save on Mac and then play on an iPad on iPad OS at the moment?

16 hours ago, craiigman said:

Hold up, so you can't currently play a save on Mac and then play on an iPad on iPad OS at the moment?

That's right, and you can't play on an iPad and a PC as I do every season... weird they say they can't make it work on 20 Touch but it works fine on 19 and even 18 still on iOS 13.

On 12/12/2019 at 09:10, Adam Bell said:

Hi All,

Thank for you patience with this, unfortunately this has not been able to be fixed in time for 20.2.1.

This is proving extremely difficult to fix but please know that we are also frustrated that this is an issue and has not been able to be fixed as of yet.

We are always working on it and are hoping to be able to add cross-sync support on iPadOS 13 at some point in the future but cannot say for certain if/when yet.

I appreciate that this is not the news that you were all hoping for and if you want to enquire about a refund then please email help@sega.co.uk

Cheers,
Adam

I emailed that email and they said Apple has to deal with refunds, they can do nothing. I tried to refund with Apple and they told me I have had it too long so they will not refund it. This is very upsetting.

Sorry to hear that @tieio, we have contacted the Sega CS team and they have confirmed that Apple do not allow third parties access to refunds. Apologies for providing you with incorrect information.

All we can suggest is trying to contact Apple Support again and explaining that the reason for the refund request is because a feature you were expecting to be in the game is missing.

On 30/12/2019 at 06:25, Alex Pitt said:

Sorry to hear that @tieio, we have contacted the Sega CS team and they have confirmed that Apple do not allow third parties access to refunds. Apologies for providing you with incorrect information.

All we can suggest is trying to contact Apple Support again and explaining that the reason for the refund request is because a feature you were expecting to be in the game is missing.

I did, they said no.

Hello

Reading your post I decided to buy FM touch 19 in windows and iPad...but cross sync don’t work in this version. Is it true that now there is no solution in any FM 19 or 20?

Regards...

We never make promises on timescales I'm afraid - all we can say at this stage is we are working on this as a priority and hope to resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks for your continued patience.

2 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

We never make promises on timescales I'm afraid - all we can say at this stage is we are working on this as a priority and hope to resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks for your continued patience.

Hope it asap, FM touch 19 still has same problems as 20, really?

The issue was caused by Apple changing to iPadOS, it's not something that's been an issue since FMT19 launched.

21 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

The issue was caused by Apple changing to iPadOS, it's not something that's been an issue since FMT19 launched.

but Apple released IPadOS in September how’s it an issue still if that gave the team a few months to work with the new OS and clearly no QA has taken place if that’s the case

I bought FMT on Mac and iPad specifically to Cross Sync. What's the point?! Gimme mah money back, please.

I have found a little solution. 

You can copy your saved game inside iPad through the program IfunBox.

Just search your saved game in your PC or MAC and just drag saved game into the iPad in FM folder (games) 

For me is a very good solution until SI launch a fix.

I hope this could help you.

Edited by cpocpo

Hi All, 

Thank you for your patience with this. Update 20.3 has just been released which includes Cross Sync capability on iPadOS 13 and higher.

Please let us know if this is now working for you.

Cheers,
Adam 

On 19/11/2019 at 14:46, Adam Bell said:

Hi All,

Cross sync is unavailable only on iPad's running iPadOS 13, we’re hoping to be able to add support for it in a future update. 

Cheers,
Adam

so you mean you are selling it with cross sync on Ipad OS So people can buy it and play it on another ipad and change between ipad? so if i am bored from my first ipad i will play FM2020 touch on my second ipad, NO worries i will use cross sync to play the same game.

@essaili if you check Adam's latest post above you can see that this is now resolved. The primary purpose of Cross-Sync is to allow users to share saves and files between the version of the game on Steam and on their tablet so they can play at home and on the move.

On 24/02/2020 at 17:41, Adam Bell said:

Hi All, 

Thank you for your patience with this. Update 20.3 has just been released which includes Cross Sync capability on iPadOS 13 and higher.

Please let us know if this is now working for you.

Cheers,
Adam 

Hello, I still have same problem after update. Is it neccesary to do something more, or different? I just try to open cross sync but nothing I can do...

I show you photo, thanks

Captura 2020-03-15 a las 12.50.45.png

Hi I need to download fm19 touch for iPad but I cannot it in AppStore how can I find it?

Hi @denix46

This fix is only for FMT 20 and will not be possible for FMT 19.

If you have any issues with this and wish to request a refund please email help@sega.co.uk 

Cheers,
Adam

Hi @DeluDana

If you are looking to purchase FMT 19 then this is no longer available on the App Store.

If you already purchased it but are looking to download it again go to the app store and go to the "Purchases" page.

Cheers,
Adam