[WIP] [FM20] Minuy's Megapack (A completed letter!)

This megapack will activate all top divisions and most lower divisions currently in the existing database. Most leagues that have information will be relatively accurate, however keep in mind that i'm only working with the basic rules. Expect a good time, just no miracles. :D

Everything should work up to 2030 according to the pre-game editor. No 100% guarantees.

League list:

Spoiler

Africa:
Algeria - 1st to 4th division, cup, super cup
Angola - 1st and 2nd tier, cup, super cup
Säo Tomé & Príncipe - 1st and 2nd division, 2 cups, super cup
Seychelles - 1st and 2nd division, 2 cups, super cup
Sudan - 1st and 2nd division, cup, super cup
Togo - 1st and 2nd division, cup, super cup

Asia:
Afghanistan - 1st and 2nd division
Guam - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Iraq - 1st and 2nd division, 1st and 2nd Kurdistani divisions, cup, Kurdistani cup
Jordan - 1st to 3rd division, cup, super cup
Northern Mariana - 1st to 3rd division, cup
Philippines - 1st and 2nd division, 1 cup
Qatar - 1st to 3rd division, 3 cups, super cup
United Arab Emirates - 1st to 3rd division, 2 cups, super cup

Europe:
Albania - 1st to 3rd division, cup, super cup
Andorra - 1st to 3rd division, cup, super cup
Armenia - 1st to 3rd division, cup, super cup
Cyprus - 1st to 4th division, cup, super cup
Estonia - 1st to 4th division, cup, super cup
Faroe Islands - 1st to 4th division, cup, super cup
Gibraltar - National League, Intermediate League, Rock Cup, Pepe Reyes Cup
Kosovo - 1st to 3rd division, cup, super cup
Luxembourg - 1st to 3rd division, cup
Malta - 1st to 4th division, cup, super cup
Montenegro - 1st to 3rd division, cup
North Macedonia - 1st to 3rd division, cup
San Marino - 1st division, cup, super cup

North America:
Aruba - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Anguilla - 1st division, cup
Antigua & Barbuda - 1st to 3rd division
Bahamas - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Bermuda - 1st to 3rd division, 3 cups
British Virgin Islands - 1st and 2nd division, 1 cup
Cayman Islands - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Curaçao - 1st and 2nd division
Dominica - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Grenada - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Montserrat - 1st division
Saint Barthelemy - 1st division, cup
Saint Kitts & Nevis - 1st to 3rd division, cup, super cup
Saint Lucia - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Saint Martin - 1st division, cup
Saint Vincent & The Grenadines - 1st and 2nd division
Saint Pierre & Miquelon - 1st division, cup (selfmade)
Sint Maarten - 1st and 2nd division
Turks & Caicos Islands - 1st division, cup
US Virgin Islands - 1st divisions

Oceania:
American Samoa - 1st to 3rd division, cup
Cook Islands - 1st division, cup
Fiji - 1st and 2nd division, 3 cups, super cup
Kiribati - 1st division
Micronesia - 1st divisions
New Caledonia - 1st and 2nd division, cup
New Zealand - 1st to 5th divisions, 2 cups, super cup
Papua New Guinea - 1st and 2nd divisions
Samoa - 1st and 2nd divisions, cup
Solomon Islands - 1st and 2nd division, cup
Tahiti - 1st to 3rd division, cup, super cup
Tuvalu - 1st and 2nd division, 1 cup
Vanuatu - 2 divisions, 1 cup
Wallis & Futuna - 1st division
Tonga - 1st and 2nd division

South America:
Ecuador - 1st to 3rd division
Venezuela - 1st to 3rd division, cup

Downloads:

Have fun! Any bug reports and weird situations can be reported freely. You may edit these further if you wish- though of course uploading these under your name is not cool and you should not do that.

Edited by Minuy600

3 hours ago, anitamui said:

when do you expect to finish the pack?

Might take a while to finish entirely. However if we don't go in too deep into the divisions and I keep at it consistently I expect this to be done by... January/February probably.

Saint Pierre and Miquelon and Saint Barthelemy have now been added, too. Go take a look!

5 minutes ago, ZimmermanPT said:

Nice project!

Will use for my journeyman career in a few months.

That's awesome, thank you! Tell me when you're gonna start that one.

I've compiled all league databases in a single folder now. Tuvalu and Wallis & Futuna have been added too.

Edited by Minuy600

2 minutos atrás, Minuy600 disse:

That's awesome, thank you! Tell me when you're gonna start that one.

I've compiled all league databases in a single folder now. Tuvalu and Wallis & Futuna have been added too.

I will first start with a strong European team. Then I will move to the journeyman adventure starting in Micronesia as always.

I did this kind of save in FM18 and FM19 and I absolutely loved it.

Just now, ZimmermanPT said:

I will first start with a strong European team. Then I will move to the journeyman adventure starting in Micronesia as always.

I did this kind of save in FM18 and FM19 and I absolutely loved it.

Sounds great, I love starting at the bottom like that despite never having the concentration to get far. Now that claassen doesn't make the whole world anymore, i've decided to take matters into my own hands, despite it maybe not being as realistic.

4 more countries today! The Cook Islands, British Virgin Islands, and more excitedly, San Marino (based on 17/18) and Gibraltar (excluding the Intermediate Cup) have all been added now. Hope you all continue to enjoy my databases!

Another 4 countries, up to the Faroe Islands inhabitant-wise, should be up tomorrow.

Edited by Minuy600

Sorry to have kept you waiting! To make up for taking so long, i've not added 4, but 5 countries into the mix.

These are Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten, Faroe Islands and the originally unplanned Saint Kitts and Nevis. The latter 3 all have more than one tier to fiddle around in, i'd highly reccomend you doing so.

5 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

Just gotta ask; Is my database any good to you guys? I feel a bit afraid it's gonna be useless in the grand scheme of things because my databases aren't as well-known.

Going to give it a go later in Gibraltar. Will let you know 

3 hours ago, JakeePC said:

Going to give it a go later in Gibraltar. Will let you know 

Cheers! My friend said it's good to manage in Gibraltar so I hope that isn't a fluke.

Edited by Minuy600

Phew... Here we have the addition of Northern Mariana, American Samoa, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Dominica. This brings the total up to 20 playable countries with a whopping 37 leagues inside of them. And that within the span of 4 days!

Tomorrow will be the final day for countries under 100k inhabitants, thereafter I will take a short break before continuing at full steam.

7 hours ago, Dutchintheheart42 said:

Hi lad if you used SI version of Gibraltar its bugged at the moment with Hound Dogs it crash dumps after a bit

I didn't, so it should be just fine. The Intermediate League is seen as the 2nd tier in my database as opposed to a U23 league in SI's. as a compensation there's no Intermediate Cup but I might look into that at some point.

4 more countries today (Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Seychelles and Tonga), didn't quite have the energy to do the full 5 today. Stuff's getting tougher now that we're hitting bigger countries, not only by population (we just passed 100k) but also by area.

Tomorrow i'll be taking a day off to enjoy my own database some more. Hope that's okay with you all. Thanks.

13 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

I didn't, so it should be just fine. The Intermediate League is seen as the 2nd tier in my database as opposed to a U23 league in SI's. as a compensation there's no Intermediate Cup but I might look into that at some point.

Then if playing in the IL would get promotion to the premier league? (Gibraltar)

12 hours ago, krakonico said:

Then if playing in the IL would get promotion to the premier league? (Gibraltar)

No, I made sure that couldn't happen. It should still be considered a seperate entity despite it being indicated as the 2nd tier in the database.

And there we go, I have returned with 3 more leagues. Nothing too major, just Micronesia, US Virgin Islands and Saint Vincent to get back into the groove. There's some interesting leagues coming up soon however, keep your eyes peeled.

Also, I should mention that I will skip all default leagues untill after i've done the unplayable ones. Goes without saying that those are far more important than say, the 2nd tier of Australia. Doesn't mean I won't do them obviously, it'll just come later.

Edited by Minuy600

It seems there's no 3rd division in Andorra. 

Only Lliga MULTISEGUR ASSEGURANCES (D1) and Lliga UNIDA (D2) (https://www.faf.ad/pnfg/NPcd/NFG_CmpJornada?cod_primaria=1000120)

I guess Lower League is for clubs, which might join the league structure in the coming years and aren't fully extinct (f.e. the compete in the youth leagues, but not in the senior ones).

25 minutes ago, avto said:

It seems there's no 3rd division in Andorra. 

Only Lliga MULTISEGUR ASSEGURANCES (D1) and Lliga UNIDA (D2) (https://www.faf.ad/pnfg/NPcd/NFG_CmpJornada?cod_primaria=1000120)

I guess Lower League is for clubs, which might join the league structure in the coming years and aren't fully extinct (f.e. the compete in the youth leagues, but not in the senior ones).

My megapack also activates these nonexistent lower leagues, FYI. I know the 3rd division doesn't exist in Andorra. If I did want full realism, yeah, I wouldn't have gone the extra mile and would've only gone done to the Segona Divisio. You can of course disable it again if you want to. 

Edited by Minuy600

Curaçao, Guam and Saint Lucia are now available! Ever wanted to win the Budweiser Guam Men's Soccer League with Xtra Krispy and Beercelona? Now you can.

Progress will slow down to once every 2 days (barring the weekend) because I want to enjoy my own save as well.

Sorry for the wait (again)! São Tomé & Príncipe, Samoa and Tahiti are now available, and with that, we are NEARLY done with Oceania as a whole! I might just temporarily sidetrack from the population figures and finish the job there prior to contiuning as we were. Not like the remaining countries have that many leagues outside of New Zealand.

Okay, to keep my motivation at a high level, i've decided to stop doing this in order of population per country and instead try to finish seperate continents first. This means that I will concentrate on finishing the OFC leagues as soon as possible so that you all can start playing properly.

If you guys have any reccomendations on what (unplayable) countries I should add after that, please don't hesitate to tell me.

And it's done :D

Though with the sidenote that some of these leagues are a bit iffy. Papua New Guinea in particular is a tough one to really get working in an enjoyable way, as the amount of clubs in each league changes after the first season, lowering the amount of matches to almost unplayable levels. I might look into it but for now i'd stay away from them. I'm sorry.

Every other league should work at a reasonable enough level that you won't encounter significant issues. The Regional Leagues in New Zealand aren't organised by region and I had to alter the Second Divisions to make it work smoothly, but that's not really significant in the grand scheme of things. If you want to fix that, go right ahead.

Have fun everyone! Remember to leave some feedback, compliment it or even burn it down if you so desire :lol: I'm off for a short break for the remainder of the week.

Does your NZ league have the proper teams qualify for OFC CL? (League winner and playoff winner)

You are more than welcome to just steal mine if they dont as i have had to rig up some ***** in Advanced to get her to work.

Also im not sure if we have a domestic cup for the Top league 

13 hours ago, ratio1618 said:

Does your NZ league have the proper teams qualify for OFC CL? (League winner and playoff winner)

You are more than welcome to just steal mine if they dont as i have had to rig up some ***** in Advanced to get her to work.

Also im not sure if we have a domestic cup for the Top league 

I'm gonna have to check that later but i'm not even sure if I really want to fix that.

And there is a cup for the top league even though it hasn't been done for a while. Added it because it was still in the database.

From this set onwards i'll implement one CONMEBOL country as there's only 4 that are missing in their entirety.

First one up is Ecuador, they join the fray among with Montenegro and Sudan, some leagues I personally find to be rather interesting since they're obscure but not neccesarily awful quality.

Edited by Minuy600

Some late night additions here. Venezuela is the CONMEBOL addition, joining more obscure leagues that qualify for the CL, Togo and Iraq.

A few things that are worth noting:
1. Dunno what happened, but the Venezuelan Primera Division gives all teams with a points deduction the reasoning of 'forfeiting a match'  even though only 2 actually had that happen IRL. Does not affect gameplay at all though.
2. The Iraqi league is very interesting in that it has a secondary division, something other countries really don't have at all. So if you're going to play as teams from Kurdistan, be aware that the season may drag on for literal ages, with 2 lengthy leagues and 2 cups to worry about. Only 19 of the teams participate in the 2 divisions I implemented so you wouldn't run into it THAT quickly.

Edited by Minuy600

It's probably snowed under by the many other megapacks which are better than mine, but we're nearly a 3rd of the way through now.

The CONMEBOL is proving a bit rough right now, so unfortunately I had to stop the plan to finish it for now. Instead, the UEFA, AFC and CAF will be getting extensive support for now. With all of that out of the way, the new additions for today are Algeria, the Philippines and Luxembourg. Not the biggest leagues but reputable enough to have proper detail.

Just on time before the winter break, we got an important update to improve the quality of managing in Oceania.

This includes the following enhancements-
Kiribati: League made shorter to be closer to the real life variant. Depending on what group you're in, you get either 8 or 10 matches before entering the playoffs or ending your season then and there.
American Samoa: Now uses the real life format instead of a fictional one in the highest division. You play against every team once, then there's a split where you play teams from your section once again. Lower divisions also made shorter to acknowledge the changes.
Papua New Guinea: Let's just say i've been dumb on this one. :D
All top leagues now have their team amount set in stone, leading to the proper amount of matches in seasons past the first. Depending on the league, it's 10, 12 or 14 matches prior to the playoffs. The Islands Conference has an exception in that everyone plays each other thrice, instead of twice.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

For the winter break, I decided to try my hand at finishing the remainder of the UEFA, that way people can properly start their European journeyman saves if they so wish.

We start with the addition of Kosovo and Estonia. Now Estonia isn't entirely accurate as the cup is normally played over 2 seasons, but for the rest everything should work as intended.

More Oceanian fixes coming your way.

First of all, i'm really sorry, I can't fix the OFC Champions League for the life of me. I tried real hard but ended up with Wellington Phoenix winning it... which can't even happen IRL. So that plan has been interrupted.

But for the rest:
American Samoa: Season made lengthier so the game gets a proper chance at ending the season. Not as true to life anymore in terms of length but the structure is still as it should be.
Fiji: Fixed the Vodafone FACT, now it runs with 2 groups of 4 instead of 4 groups of 2 (yuck)
Most countries: Cups turned into 'Other Cup' so that they're assured not to qualify for the OCL ever. Maybe that does end up helping? I don't know.

I really hope all is fine now. I am keen on giving you the best experience with all missing leagues and sometimes that causes some creeping in of unfortunate mistakes. Thanks for playing.

The UEFA winter continues with the addition of the North Macedonian and Maltese leagues. Just 12 countries left! (13 if you include Crimea)

Known issues:
-Malta doesn't have the right cup structure because the editor didn't want me to make it right. I'm also not sure about the youth league's age group.
-North Macedonia has a 'ghost league' you can't access meaning you have to cycle through the bottom or top if you wanna reach the 1. MFL or lower leagues respectively. I also added an U19 league despite there apparently not being one in real life.

Work continues on the UEFA leagues as I have made Cyprus and Armenia playable.

These are true to life outside of the third division of Cyprus having 13 teams instead of 16 like in real life. The missing clubs are not in the database at all strangely.

On 22/12/2019 at 21:40, Minuy600 said:

More Oceanian fixes coming your way.

First of all, i'm really sorry, I can't fix the OFC Champions League for the life of me. I tried real hard but ended up with Wellington Phoenix winning it... which can't even happen IRL. So that plan has been interrupted.

But for the rest:
American Samoa: Season made lengthier so the game gets a proper chance at ending the season. Not as true to life anymore in terms of length but the structure is still as it should be.
Fiji: Fixed the Vodafone FACT, now it runs with 2 groups of 4 instead of 4 groups of 2 (yuck)
Most countries: Cups turned into 'Other Cup' so that they're assured not to qualify for the OCL ever. Maybe that does end up helping? I don't know.

I really hope all is fine now. I am keen on giving you the best experience with all missing leagues and sometimes that causes some creeping in of unfortunate mistakes. Thanks for playing.

It's weird that @ratio1618 had a similar problem with OFC CL and Wellington Phoenix (at least in first season) in his update.  Probably even weirder is that having the Phoenix in OFC CL has been a desire of mine for years :D. May I ask you if you could be able to make a OFC Champions league that automatically features the Nix every year? Would make for a great save with Wellington Phoenix (A-League, OFC CL plus their reserves in NZ premier league!)

9 hours ago, kandersson said:

It's weird that @ratio1618 had a similar problem with OFC CL and Wellington Phoenix (at least in first season) in his update.  Probably even weirder is that having the Phoenix in OFC CL has been a desire of mine for years :D. May I ask you if you could be able to make a OFC Champions league that automatically features the Nix every year? Would make for a great save with Wellington Phoenix (A-League, OFC CL plus their reserves in NZ premier league!)

I'm not sure if I will, sorry mate. There were other issues with it and those were much bigger than the whole thing with Phoenix qualifying.

1 hour ago, Minuy600 said:

I'm not sure if I will, sorry mate. There were other issues with it and those were much bigger than the whole thing with Phoenix qualifying.

No problem mate. Thanks for all the updates, your work is appreciated.

2 minutes ago, capoww said:

Hi Minuy thanks for the great work.I only have a problem with Seychelles. Does it work for you? It might be incompatible with other leagues I downloaded?

Yeah, the fact you have other leagues downloaded should be the problem. What ones if I may ask?

1 hour ago, Minuy600 said:

Yeah, the fact you have other leagues downloaded should be the problem. What ones if I may ask?

I have all the countries in the world, many taken from Steam, or Timo some others just from this page or sortitoutsi.For Seychelles I have tried different files but only one from 2019 with only first league is working.

2 minutes ago, capoww said:

I have all the countries in the world, many taken from Steam, or Timo some others just from this page or sortitoutsi.For Seychelles I have tried different files but only one from 2019 with only first league is working.

Hmmm, that's odd. Could really just be incompatibillity with stuff not made by me.

11 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Hmmm, that's odd. Could really just be incompatibillity with stuff not made by me.

I just disabled all downloads and it works, I will keep looking for the incompatible file.I guess should be an African league.