Patch notes?

1 minute ago, Wakers said:

Yes... patch notes.

From launch of beta until today.

i get what you're asking for and so should everyone else lol, but i do believe it wouldn't be called patch notes. probably should've asked what bugs were fixed from beta, as this is the 1st patch for FM20. the beta doesn't count as a previous patch

25 minutes ago, FrazT said:

SI have said quite specifically that there are no update notes as this is the main game release.  There will, presumably be update notes for any updates from here.

Why does it matter if it's the full release or patch notes, does that absolve them from explaining whether or not a number of critical issues found in the beta were resolved or not? What is the point of this deliberate silence, especially when it comes to game-breaking bugs which are public knowledge now. 

6 hours ago, Wakers said:

Is it the full moon or something?

Are you all completely blathered (apart from RDF)?

You do not release patch notes for any update you make to the game at full release. This is not a patch, it is a release of the finished product. Everything before was unfinished, which is why SI gave no notes on changes then either. We have not had a patch. It is not too complicated to understand. 

Well it's a pretty p*ss poor final release then sporadicsmiles and I'm surprised and a little saddened by how many people in here seem to be fine with the fact the game is effectively broken with the stats bugs.  SI have been aware of this bug for around a week now and have not fixed it, any new game you start will have bugged out youth stats.  Wonderful.

So yea, release day update notes... (lets not call it a patch for you pedantic souls without anything better to point out) should be the least we should expect from SI.  Debacle.

Edited by Jaffa

Look they have already said it’s a release and they don’t do update notes for a release. I am closing this thread because the question has already been answered and no amount of probing  and prodding is going to get them to release any kind of changelist.

When they do decide to respond and if there is an update to the released version of the game, then we’ll see.