Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2020 Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

You may be overreacting slightly. Also, circumventing the swearfilter is also not allowed. Just for the record, I just checked my FB(A) his stats and 50 games, he took 20 shots on goal. I think that's fairly on the low side. He also got 7 assists and I've seen him cross and cut it back from the byline quite often (if there was anyone present to cross it to, that is). 

Just one more FYI, the AI has the same tools at its disposal as you. So yeah, I'd say it's your tactics. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kingjericho said:

2D classic view seems laggy, the match does not flow smoothly, it's like it has sudden bursts of speed.

Yeah I posted about that on one of the last few pages too, keep getting hang ups with it where it freezes for about 5s and then continues, happens half a dozen times per game. 

Strange as it didn't happen like that on FM19. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Llainen said:

no, its not my tactic faults my strikes wont score alone with the gk 15+ times each match. Let say your favourite team IRL missed 15+ times alone with the gk each game, you would not blame the manager or the tactic... this is just plain stupid. There are way to many chances in this game to begin with, there are no way you can deny this.

The thing is, I'm not missing 15 one on ones each game. It seems pretty much impossible to even create that many. But if you feel it's that big a problem, head over to the bugs forum, open a thread and upload pkm's of those games so the devs can have a look at them. 

And yes, you can create a hell of a lot of shots. It's a sandbox game, where pretty much anything is possible with the right instructions and setup. But there's a difference between shots and chances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the game so far so thanks to SI :) Only couple things ive realised is that there a few too many long balls being played through and hardly any crosses anymore. But love the new additions, so thanks for putting in hours and hours into making this game so great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My last 5 matches, shots from both teams. I have no issues with players shooting from bad angles. There's like maybe 1 or 2 in there but it's realistic. I also have no issues with wingers and wing backs not crossing  the ball. My best assists are coming from the flanks.  I like to play around with creating my own training. I put extra attention on training attacking overlap and attacking Wings, along with making sure all my players have the highest tactical familiarity bars. The match tactics training help with that. 

image.png

lafc23.gif

Edited by rain94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gifI hope SI don't mess with the ME too match. This is the best ME for Football Manager to date IMO.

Edited by rain94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two things:

1. Goal kicks are required to leave the penalty area before being touched by either team. I just watched my keeper pass a goal kick to a full back who was still in my area, and it was allowed. The restart is to retake the kick (regardless of which team touche the ball first).

2. The sound for lightly tapping a ball is the same as the sound for kicking it hard. It's annoying. Get rid of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chas (Psyatika) said:

Two things:

1. Goal kicks are required to leave the penalty area before being touched by either team. I just watched my keeper pass a goal kick to a full back who was still in my area, and it was allowed. The restart is to retake the kick (regardless of which team touche the ball first).

2. The sound for lightly tapping a ball is the same as the sound for kicking it hard. It's annoying. Get rid of it.

Regarding 1), that's not true anymore. Rules have changed and your players can receive the ball from a goal kick inside the area now. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

Regarding 1), that's not true anymore. Rules have changed and your players can receive the ball from a goal kick inside the area now. :)

Really? Didn't even notice lol

Nice job SI, then!

The repeated bass drum sound when someone dribbles the ball is still annoying, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chas (Psyatika) said:

Really? Didn't even notice lol

Nice job SI, then!

The repeated bass drum sound when someone dribbles the ball is still annoying, though.

Yeah, more info can be found here:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/football-rule-changes-what-are-the-new-additions-to-2019-20/1nt8llqwfqkje1qe1qbwdct06a

Don't know about the sound, I generally play without it because it gets on my nerves :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Llainen said:

Every single game i create 30-40 chances, so to blame the tactic is just foolish. 

Not denying some bad decisions and the understandably frustration. But: It's been twenty years. You may have noted that you were granted quite  a few shots as soon as an Opposition sits back to spoil, after all. This is been going on for quite a while. It's not your tactics. It's theirs. Having loads of shots equally doesn't mean playing well -- see Germany at last years World Cup who had the most shots in the Group stages against deep sitting Opposition by far, yet nobody would have considered them playing well (and in fact, their Manager was blamed :D). If it's a repeat pattern, there will be more going on than simply the ME issues. They may get fixed, Long-term you will have the same or similar Problems (and I mean this as friendly and good advice). In fact, you've had it all before.

Given your Frustration I also highly doubt that your Forward is 15 times alone with the gk, in particular from good angles, or else at least a Goal or two would be in there. I've tested what happens when the forward is actually alone with the keeper at frequency -- it was a 1-29 scoreline. Cool down. Go into the shot map into the match Analysis. Do the same Thing I did here (link inside).

 

 

Additionally, if you are using the tactic suggested  to you in the tactics Forum, drop it. It will make it even easier for Deep sitting Teams to get a foot into your move -- and you will get additional set pieces. Everybody is encouraged to push Forward where those Deep sitting Opposition sits. Your backline will be unprotected as a consequence likewise going Forward. The game allows this (which arguably is a design flaw given the subject matter), and it's hard to tell what were to happen. But that's playing into the Hands of such Opposition, which no actual Manager in actual Football would do. How well the AI defends this depends on their traits though. He wouldn't have suggested this to you if this generally were struggling for his. 

0cb6b4ce88d5f0f15f813ee35cf32987.png

Edited by Svenc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the perennial "loads of shots, must be playing well" Kind of Analysis, which the game encourages btw. It makes you wonder what that type of Manager would make out of the current EPL Season in case he were Guardiola, and this were Happening in his saves. SPOILER: Shots don't equal Quality, which is why in rankings sorting sides by their xG and similar, Things are actually Pretty tight between Liverpool and City. 

However, both by the data FM offers as well as the type of er, "Analysis" it encourages --- heart attack. And AI Klopp must be cheating. Guardiola's Point drops this Season look like this -- and that despite him being an elite manager Managing spaces, as opposed to shot Counts on a spreadsheet.

https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1375942/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Manchester-City-Tottenham
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1375969/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Norwich-Manchester-City
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1376038/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Manchester-City-Wolverhampton-Wanderers
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1376001/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Liverpool-Manchester-City

Meanwhile, Klopp's side Always seem to come out as winners in Matches that seem fairly "even" going by shot counts in sequence. 

https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1375945/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Southampton-Liverpool
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1426938/MatchReport/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2019-2020-Liverpool-Salzburg
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1375994/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Chelsea-Liverpool
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1376023/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Crystal-Palace-Liverpool
https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1376001/MatchReport/England-Premier-League-2019-2020-Liverpool-Manchester-City


Please don't bring up the CCCs. They are not the same Thing as any xG Rating. And never will be. :D

 

Edited by Svenc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rain94 said:

My last 5 matches, shots from both teams. I have no issues with players shooting from bad angles. There's like maybe 1 or 2 in there but it's realistic. I also have no issues with wingers and wing backs not crossing  the ball. My best assists are coming from the flanks.  I like to play around with creating my own training. I put extra attention on training attacking overlap and attacking Wings, along with making sure all my players have the highest tactical familiarity bars. The match tactics training help with that. 

image.png

lafc23.gif

Good stuff! What’s your tactical setup? Got an example of a weekly training setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rain94 said:

giphy.gifI hope SI don't mess with the ME too match. This is the best ME for Football Manager to date IMO.

do your realize all your highlights are from crossing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El_sambo said:

As like most I've been playing cm/fm since 93

This game is so boring to watch. Every attack is totally predictable. Wide. Pull back or shoot. I wouldn't mind crosses if they were proper crosses onto the box for a strikers head. 

Playing as Blackburn using dack as a number 10 just feels a waste of time. Haven't seen one bit of link up between him and the forward yet 

Zzzzz just really boring watching the actual matches. The game is good. But the most important part of it is just so flat and unrealistic. 

I don't think I could disagree with you more. I am extremely impressed with this match engine, and have seen some beautiful moves by my team.

It's not perfect, but I firmly believe that the FM match engine is a work in progress. There are moments or passages of play that don't reach the same heights, but I believe great strides have been made this year.

Let's have a look at my latest game; a 4-0 away win in a pre-season friendly. The first goal is a long ball down the left wing for my IF to run onto. He swings in a first time cross and my right winger gets his head on to it. The second goal stemmed from a throw in, then link up play on the wing before my winger turns inside and plays a ball across the edge of the box for my CM to run on to. The third goal saw my DLF hold the ball up deep, he sees a great run from my CM and plays a peach of a through ball on for him to knock the ball home. The last goal is a corner that my striker nodded home at the far post.

That's just one match. In my first season I've honestly seen moments that have made me go "oooh". I've seen possession play in the middle of the pitch drawing defenders in to open space for advancing full backs. I've seen wingers performing trickery to get past two defenders and lay a ball off in to the path of a team mate to take a shot. In reverse, I have seen teams sit back and pack the box, deflecting shots off left, right and center. Center Backs putting in match winning tackles to deny a goal.

That is varied football. I appreciate that maybe not every formation will see the same results. I play a 4-1-2-3. My forward sits deep and links up with attacking CMs. Out wide I tend to have one very attacking IF or winger and one winger in a support role.

FM will never equal watching a real match, but I don't ever expect it to.

Edited by anagain
Cut out some judgment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, anagain said:

I don't think I could disagree with you more. I am extremely impressed with this match engine, and have seen some beautiful moves by my team.

It's not perfect, but I firmly believe that the FM match engine is a work in progress. There are moments or passages of play that don't reach the same heights, but I believe great strides have been made this year.

Let's have a look at my latest game; a 4-0 away win in a pre-season friendly. The first goal is a long ball down the left wing for my IF to run onto. He swings in a first time cross and my right winger gets his head on to it. The second goal stemmed from a throw in, then link up play on the wing before my winger turns inside and plays a ball across the edge of the box for my CM to run on to. The third goal saw my DLF hold the ball up deep, he sees a great run from my CM and plays a peach of a through ball on for him to knock the ball home. The last goal is a corner that my striker nodded home at the far post.

That's just one match. In my first season I've honestly seen moments that have made me go "oooh". I've seen possession play in the middle of the pitch drawing defenders in to open space for advancing full backs. I've seen wingers performing trickery to get past two defenders and lay a ball off in to the path of a team mate to take a shot. In reverse, I have seen teams sit back and pack the box, deflecting shots off left, right and center. Center Backs putting in match winning tackles to deny a goal.

That is varied football. I appreciate that maybe not every formation will see the same results. I play a 4-1-2-3. My forward sits deep and links up with attacking CMs. Out wide I tend to have one very attacking IF or winger and one winger in a support role.

FM will never equal watching a real match, but I don't ever expect it to. Perhaps you are just hard to please. Maybe it's your tactics.

Those 2 specific examples on the goals you score are the exact mundane goals I'm talking about 😂

My tactics are a 4411 play through the middle. I have no issue with my actual results. 

With what must be the thousands of different tactical combinations you can use in this game they all count for Jack.  Just get ball to full backs and wingers and watch them duff it up or pull it back 

Rinse and repeat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El_sambo said:

Those 2 specific examples on the goals you score are the exact mundane goals I'm talking about 😂

My tactics are a 4411 play through the middle. I have no issue with my actual results. 

With what must be the thousands of different tactical combinations you can use in this game they all count for Jack.  Just get ball to full backs and wingers and watch them duff it up or pull it back 

Rinse and repeat 

Well, for the simple fact that I mentioned examples of four goals, I'm not sure you actually read what I wrote.

I've just watched the goals from one weekend's matches in the PL in my save. I suggest you do the same. There is a lovely variety of goals. Your team play a certain brand of football, so you will see goals scored a certain way. The FM engine can do a lot though. The highlights I have watched are testament to that. I've seen some beautiful goals.

I'd urge you to watch some highlights. I hope you'll be impressed.

Edited by anagain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, anagain said:

I don't think I could disagree with you more. I am extremely impressed with this match engine, and have seen some beautiful moves by my team.

It's not perfect, but I firmly believe that the FM match engine is a work in progress. There are moments or passages of play that don't reach the same heights, but I believe great strides have been made this year.

Let's have a look at my latest game; a 4-0 away win in a pre-season friendly. The first goal is a long ball down the left wing for my IF to run onto. He swings in a first time cross and my right winger gets his head on to it. The second goal stemmed from a throw in, then link up play on the wing before my winger turns inside and plays a ball across the edge of the box for my CM to run on to. The third goal saw my DLF hold the ball up deep, he sees a great run from my CM and plays a peach of a through ball on for him to knock the ball home. The last goal is a corner that my striker nodded home at the far post.

That's just one match. In my first season I've honestly seen moments that have made me go "oooh". I've seen possession play in the middle of the pitch drawing defenders in to open space for advancing full backs. I've seen wingers performing trickery to get past two defenders and lay a ball off in to the path of a team mate to take a shot. In reverse, I have seen teams sit back and pack the box, deflecting shots off left, right and center. Center Backs putting in match winning tackles to deny a goal.

That is varied football. I appreciate that maybe not every formation will see the same results. I play a 4-1-2-3. My forward sits deep and links up with attacking CMs. Out wide I tend to have one very attacking IF or winger and one winger in a support role.

FM will never equal watching a real match, but I don't ever expect it to. Perhaps you are just hard to please. Maybe it's your tactics.

it's quite simple, if SI tells us realism isnt one of the point of their game, it's okay, we wont complain anymore, but I doubt people will buy the game ever again

 

it's always easy to say, it's your tactics, when a match engine has been here for more than 10 years, you can still say it's a WIP, I dont know what to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, robinthebest said:

it's quite simple, if SI tells us realism isnt one of the point of their game, it's okay, we wont complain anymore, but I doubt people will buy the game ever againy

Talking About blanket generalizations: I honestly don't think People(tm) are all that obsessed about realism. As Long as their side is Winning, playing some neat Football and scoring varied Goals along the way (and they don't lose a match despite having 40 shots to 5 :rolleyes:), they're Pretty damn fine. (And that's ok).

Honestly though, if realism was such a big concern, every season's popular super tactics that get you competing for the top spot with below avearge Teams consistently by clicking continue and not doing anything else would be reported as a bug. Rather, they are seen as part of the fun and are quite popular, whilst the occasionally odd Point drop (at least SOMETIMES absurdly actually against the run of Play) must be the bug to investigate.

Edited by Svenc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robinthebest said:

it's quite simple, if SI tells us realism isnt one of the point of their game, it's okay, we wont complain anymore, but I doubt people will buy the game ever again

 

it's always easy to say, it's your tactics, when a match engine has been here for more than 10 years, you can still say it's a WIP, I dont know what to say

No, people will just find something else to complain about.

Well "it's your tactics" often fits because it often is a person's tactics. There is a thread on the front page of the main discussion forum where someone is grumbling about the game. He added his tactic which was checked and dissected by someone who knew what they were talking about. I've been on these forums a long time and seen a lot of examples of people complaining the game is bad only to have their tactic torn apart and exactly what they are complaining about given a reason.

The match engine is a work in progress. That is the way FM works. I've seen SI team members discussing the match engine and the fact that it is an ever evolving piece of software. FM is an annual release that includes new features and improvements to the match engine.

I've seen your replies to the discussion in this thread this morning though, including the post deleted, and you are extremely negative and full of unconstructive feedback. I'm all for complaints about a game. Complaining about a game is a fantastic way for developers to know there is a problem. If people don't tell them they don't know. Complaints need to be constructive though, and much isn't on these forums. It surprises me the number of people who come here to complain about a facet of this game, but who never post a bug report to let SI know exactly what is wrong.

If you believe it, bug it.

Edited by anagain
Cut out the judgment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, anagain said:

Well "it's your tactics" often fits because it often is a person's tactics. There is a thread on the front page of the main discussion forum where someone is grumbling about the game. He added his tactic which was checked and dissected by someone who knew what they were talking about. I've been on these forums a long time and seen a lot of examples of people complaining the game is bad only to have their tactic torn apart and exactly what they are complaining about given a reason.

I've done that too more recent. Mind, they may still have a Point, though. In actual Football Management, no Manager may "suffer" from making fishy picks. They may misjudge Things, Players, personell, match situations, which is different. Still they're schooled personell and don't deal in generally structurally weak tactics. FM allows such rather easily though. It's up to SI if they further continue to treat the game like a learning Simulation: First day on the actual Job, now let's see how he's going to cope.

Or whether they Code a "realistic" Simulation of Management, in which every Manager roughly will see eye to eye. (and doesn't/ can't engage in "weakish/bad tactics" as the Options available are optioins an actual Manager may take accordingly to the Situation at hand). The tactical Gameplay of the series were probably less About getting to grips with Team Sports Basics 101 in parts and translating that into the UI, and more About making judgement calls, which still could go awry. :) Not sure if that would make the game easier as such, as it may affect AI Manager Performances all the same.

The expectation, for many, seems to be the latter. And is oft expressed by the counter quote that "It may well be my tactics. But realistically, tactics shouldn't go this far…"

Edited by Svenc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robinthebest said:

do your realize all your highlights are from crossing?

Do you realise that, especially against packed defenses but also more in general, most goals to some extent come from crossing? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KlaaZ said:

Do you realise that, especially against packed defenses but also more in general, most goals to some extent come from crossing? :)

 the point is, he says he is loving the ME, yet he shows all the highlights are goals from crossing.

 

At least shows some variety eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, robinthebest said:

 the point is, he says he is loving the ME, yet he shows all the highlights are goals from crossing.

 

At least shows some variety eh?

It's there if you play it the right way, I've seen balls over the top, through balls from AM to PF, cutbacks, crosses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, robinthebest said:

 the point is, he says he is loving the ME, yet he shows all the highlights are goals from crossing.

 

At least shows some variety eh?

I'll give you some cutback and 1 on 1 examples later today from my save for variety's sake. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things to improve in the ME :

- A lot of goals from corners and free kicks

- A lot of penalties given 

- Wide players shots into the side netting from impossibles angels instead of put a cross

- 1 on 1 still hard to score

- Not enough through balls from the middle 

- A lot of back passes mistakes

- CM ratings are pretty low

I still think this ME have great potential.. i wonder if we will maybe see on 1 on 1 situations a player that skips around the GK or striker finish when he jumps the ball above the GK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, robinthebest said:

 the point is, he says he is loving the ME, yet he shows all the highlights are goals from crossing.

 

At least shows some variety eh?

I think he wants to show that players do pass and cross when they should and not ALWAYS shoot as so many claim they do.

I think the ME is really good at this state too good job SI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was quick to jump on the bandwagon of issues with the match engine and think they do need addressing, but the more I'm playing the more I'm seeing great passages of play:

Wonderful movement and finish from Salah:

Poor defending but they were 3-0 down and had probably switched off. Great one-two between Salah and Ox, highlighting the CM(A) role pretty well:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Things to improve in the ME :

- 1 on 1 still hard to score

- Not enough through balls from the middle 

There may be a Connection here (apart of the frequency of 1 on 1s). To me it's too early to Judge, but similar to the match I had analyzed yesterday, a lot of the one on ones are finished from really tough angles. And not Always does the Player have the opportunity to square it. In parts this seems to be because the wideish Players have it rather easy to get behind the lines. Fixing that would bring the frequency itself down all alone. If more balls were played through centralish Areas, then the finisher may end up at different angles. However, through balls bang through the middle meanwhile may give the Forward typically lesser time. From a slightly angle, the ball tends to be played more straight in his runningn path.

There are obviously one on oneas that Aare finished at 50% rates or even above though. They should be pretty rare if the opposition plays an actual realistic tactic though (or it plays shut up shop all game). :DSo not all are equal opportunity. Treating them as such would do both the game as well as future development a disservice. On averge in Performance Analysis they are 1 in 3 chances Long-term average. From such tight angles they arguably should be worse ones.

Edited by Svenc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Llainen said:

 But this is just embarrassing SI... Match engine is so broken.

WestHamGaz, is that you? (Throwback and shout out to any former TheDugout members with that reference! :D )

 

While I agree the one on ones need a bit of tweaking here and there, this is one of the most glorious match engines I've encountered. There were many improvements and you can really see some of those already being posted - a winger who centers the ball, striker doesn't interfere and the GK makes a late dive in attempt to save the cross, but it ends in the net. A goalkeeper, parrying the ball slightly, but not enough, as it goes in for a goal (this happened during a penalty shootout for my team and my heart went to my stomach for a second there, thinking it was saved!) 

Also, one of my personal favorites - as I like to play with marauding wingbacks, I love it when the winger holds up the ball, the CWB goes around him for the through ball, receives the pass and he centers it in for a great header which meets the net :D That's only bits of the many improvements on the ME. Ofc, it's not perfect, but I think in time, it will go from strength to strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately it is. To make the comment more feedback,  it would be better to watch a replay rather than watch the referee look at a box. I often have no idea what the incident was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Trent71 said:

WestHamGaz 

Ah, the author of classic threads such as "If only more results matched the stats". (Thinking About it, that's what all his threads are like). To be fair, decades of Match Of The Day had ruined his. Hopefully he's still watching as in the past couple Seasons they had introduced stats that are at least  some meaningful.

Edited by Svenc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 часов назад, Mikke сказал:

I have to give up with FM20 for now, the match engine makes it impossible to keep playing. Due to the quality of my team I don't have much choice but to use counter-attacking tactic, but with 0% conversion rate from 1-on-1s it just doesn't work.

See you when match engine is patched!

Just interesting what exactly you want to see? If you watched MC - Chelsea yesterday, a lot of attacks were in counter because modern football is this.

I really surprised to see 18 votes in your message, current version of ME the best which I played ever

 

 

upd - btw just scored, this ME is very good for different styles (unlike the FM19)

 

Edited by Novem9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, martplfc1 said:

I was quick to jump on the bandwagon of issues with the match engine and think they do need addressing, but the more I'm playing the more I'm seeing great passages of play:

Wonderful movement and finish from Salah:

Poor defending but they were 3-0 down and had probably switched off. Great one-two between Salah and Ox, highlighting the CM(A) role pretty well:

 

Maybe better a as PM so we don't derail the thread - but what tactics are you using and what's Salah's role?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wavelberry said:

So Liam Bridcutt just wears what he wants...

1272746744_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.24-10_40_26_88.thumb.png.6528adcdc9be4c77fbf47f68e44fe87b.png

Selfish bugger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it so far but I have noticed that:

for the first two thirds of the month, the FFP figures are about £300m lower than they should be, this reverts back so you are in the green for the end of the month but then in the new month back miles in the red again.  So the board start suggesting selling players to cover the FFP deficit that doesn't exist

if there is a VAR decision for an offside check, they are never ever onside.  some suspense would be nice.  checking whether penalties are in or out the box are always outside

it seems really difficult to get an international job.  I've won three premier leagues and two champions leagues in three seasons with United but still can't get the England or France job, being beaten to the France job by Christophe Pelissier who had three years at Lorient without winning anything and 5 years at Amiens.  Despite the fact that I'm managing Pogba and Mbappe as well as at the time Thomas Lemar as well.  you would think winning back to back champions leagues would make one difficult to ignore for international work

would be helpful if someone at SI could comment on these observations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, craigcwwe said:

Yeah I posted about that on one of the last few pages too, keep getting hang ups with it where it freezes for about 5s and then continues, happens half a dozen times per game. 

Strange as it didn't happen like that on FM19. 

It did not happen at all. I'm afraid SI forget about 2D more as each year passes, but I really can't give up that classic view. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 минут назад, Wavelberry сказал:

So Liam Bridcutt just wears what he wants...

1272746744_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.24-10_40_26_88.thumb.png.6528adcdc9be4c77fbf47f68e44fe87b.png

He has a good determination :D PPM of free wears :brock::thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I missing something, or is the "Arrange friendly"-screen incredible messy? I seem to get all upcoming matches shown on the calender and I have no idea what matches are for the first team, the U23, or the U18. Or is there a filter somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Viking said:

Am I missing something, or is the "Arrange friendly"-screen incredible messy? I seem to get all upcoming matches shown on the calender and I have no idea what matches are for the first team, the U23, or the U18. Or is there a filter somewhere?

I agree, it doesn't separate which is first team and I haven't found a filter yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...