Football Manager 2020 Feedback Thread

7 hours ago, sidslayer said:

Find me a match where one team has 8 clear 1v1’s ... 

The game doesn’t represent the reality in this regard.

7-1, highest level in Europe and in the world. 

You asked for it. 

You are talking about tactics that abuse the ME, but you forget that this was also possible in FM with the right players and right tactic. 

The reason why AI strikers don't score alot is because creating multiple ccc's and high-scoring games in this game can be achieved by abusing the ME. The AI doesn't do that. 

The whole ME therefore is become a complicated mess. 

Edited by Sanel

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, bobbyb12345 said:

- I feel like the minutiae of the tactics have no effect on the overall team. Granted, I was doing a lower league team here, but you tell them to pass as short as possible and they're still overlooking simple passes just to absolutely belt the ball up the field.

-

The engine for this game feels very similar to 2019 in the sense that you feel like the MO of the match engine is to create a result regardless of what's actually being put-in tactically. Like - I feel like in FM, as a true sandbox, it should actually be capable to create tactics that cause weird things to happen. I should be able to create an ultra short passing tactic that doesn't go anywhere, I should be able to create a tactic that just lobs a ball up to the target man every time the defender gets the ball. Yet the approach for realism seems to end up with a ME that only vaguely listens to inputted instructions. A player instruction like "short passing" should see them mostly play short, controlled passes yet the ME seems to override this and have them playing a mix of passes - but if that's the case, what's the point of the longer passing options?

Is this enough passing for the sake of passing for you? I'd say even Louis van Gaal would be proud of me! Chelsea's red card also had no influence, I had 70%+ possession even before Jorginho got a red in the 68th minute.

image.thumb.png.6601f260b275c8bfad76daf69476f638.png

Seeing how this is the first season, my PSV squad is quite a bit worse than Chelsea so I'm actually tempted to just take this result and run off with it. :D

11 minutes ago, Sanel said:

this was also possible in FM with the right players and right tactic.

Oh and see how I typed 'was also possible'? because it isn't anymore. Imagine you are climbing with some Norwegian 3rd tier team to become on of the best teams in Europe and you are facing PSG in the CL after 15 years ingame, well you might as well use a tactic that abuses the ME because there is no way you will ever achieve anything trying to replicate somewhat real life football. It just doesn't exist in this particular game, so then you abuse thing s.a. higher press, get stuck in but it isn't satisfying at all because it doesn't replicate anything what comes to reality. This is also why people feel that defensive/counter mentalities don't work at all. 

Then you quit the game, wait for a patch, explain to people what is wrong with the game because they have no clue as they are playing with Manchester United and smashing everyone 3-0, which strangely does get them satisfied. 

12 minutes ago, Sanel said:

Oh and see how I typed 'was also possible'? because it isn't anymore. Imagine you are climbing with some Norwegian 3rd tier team to become on of the best teams in Europe and you are facing PSG in the CL after 15 years ingame, well you might as well use a tactic that abuses the ME because there is no way you will ever achieve anything trying to replicate somewhat real life football. It just doesn't exist in this particular game, so then you abuse thing s.a. higher press, get stuck in but it isn't satisfying at all because it doesn't replicate anything what comes to reality. This is also why people feel that defensive/counter mentalities don't work at all. 

Then you quit the game, wait for a patch, explain to people what is wrong with the game because they have no clue as they are playing with Manchester United and smashing everyone 3-0, which strangely does get them satisfied. 

I think we’re talking a different language. I was talking about 1v1 chances being plenty and NOT being converted. You’ve demonstrated a high scoring game.

I’m yet to see a tactic that smashes everyone WITH 1v1’s being predominantly converted when plentiful. It may well exist. I don’t go looking for them.

The discussion was about why, when multiple 1v1’s are created by a tactic, so few are converted.

Again, I’m having a great time with my counter tactic. To say they do not work is just false. It may be listed as a custom tactic by the game but I can assure you it is a tactic based on a counter philosophy.

I get the feeling I’m playing a different game to everyone else. I’ve seen my ST’s miss hat fulls of 1v1’s, with previous incarnations of my tactic, and other tactics I’ve tried. But the tactic I’m using now has mitigated those missed 1v1’s. It’s a counter philosophy tactic and I’m not smashing everyone. Just ticking along nicely. I do not feel I am abusing, or cheating the ME in anyway at all.

I do agree the ME does not look pretty on many, many levels. But the topic of 1v1’s constantly being missed being purely a ME defect I do not agree with.

1 hour ago, sidslayer said:

The discussion was about why, when multiple 1v1’s are created by a tactic, so few are converted.

Because it's easy to create a ccc and the calculating of ccc's has always been broken, s.a. a goalkeeper that punches the ball back to a forward is seen as a ccc. Finishing however is beyond broken on every level, this is seen when Messi scores 20 goals a season as the AI doesn't do a good job at all at creating ccc's compared to the human player. It's a complicated mess. All of this doesn't replicate reality and makes the game very dull and boring.

Again, I’m having a great time with my counter tactic. To say they do not work is just false. It may be listed as a custom tactic by the game but I can assure you it is a tactic based on a counter philosophy.

This is relative, having a great time doesn't mean others are having it too. In the last two years the ME forces you to play a certain playstyle with certain instructions to achieve stable results. 

I get the feeling I’m playing a different game to everyone else. I’ve seen my ST’s miss hat fulls of 1v1’s, with previous incarnations of my tactic, and other tactics I’ve tried. But the tactic I’m using now has mitigated those missed 1v1’s. It’s a counter philosophy tactic and I’m not smashing everyone. Just ticking along nicely. I do not feel I am abusing, or cheating the ME in anyway at all.

By the way you are explaining this all I wonder which team you play, because it seems like you don't play a lot and don't pay attention to others things around the game. See, most people who complain are people that like to invest time in FM to play a certain way they want and make a powerhouse out of a small club. Seeing the same attacks over and over again and seeing the same goals over and over because 1v1 are flawed is just boring to play for like 2-3 weeks. The last time I played was around new years and I didn't feel any satisfaction in what I was doing at all. Even testing out certain instructions to make it more enjoyable to watch didn't help as well, it gives the feeling that most instructions don't matter. 

By saying this I'm really looking forward to the next patch as I'd like to play some more FM during the spring, we will see..

Edited by Sanel

3 hours ago, Hazpro said:

I think you're not taking into account that a b2b mid covers more skill sets than any other  centre mid at 20 slots nearest is RPM at 19. making him useful for both att + def + the most versatile player in the mid field. it wouldnt work in real life too well but hey it's FM.lol

It certainly wouldn't work in real life, I know it's only a game but it's supposed to be a sim. 2 box to box players in a 4231 shouldn't work imo, well not with such aggressive wingbacks also. If it works for you though then great :)

Why does every team play 4231 on this game when this formation is nearly not as successful in real life? The traditional number 10 role is dying big time in real life, yet in FM it's essentially glorified with every top team utilising the 4231. Something seems very off. 

23 minutes ago, Gee_Simpson said:

It certainly wouldn't work in real life, I know it's only a game but it's supposed to be a sim. 2 box to box players in a 4231 shouldn't work imo, well not with such aggressive wingbacks also. If it works for you though then great :)

If you really want to keep it realistic, no coach in the world would say, my left midfielder will play a deep lying playmaker, my right midfielder will play box to box midfielder, and then expect players to do what he told them. He would give them individual instructions what to do, where they should be in offense, transition, defense, what kind of movement he expects from them, what to do in relation to the team, train them to do that, other than that, it's up to the player, his ability, and what is his instict to do in a given situation(and training is important mostly because of that). Second thing is that if you would ask any coach if he would have wanted Yaya Toure duplicated in his prime or one yaya toure and some average mc that is seen as "deep lying playmaker", he certainly wouldn't go with the second option

7 minutes ago, vukigepard said:

If you really want to keep it realistic, no coach in the world would say, my left midfielder will play a deep lying playmaker, my right midfielder will play box to box midfielder, and then expect players to do what he told them. He would give them individual instructions what to do, where they should be in offense, transition, defense, what kind of movement he expects from them, what to do in relation to the team, train them to do that, other than that, it's up to the player, his ability, and what is his instict to do in a given situation(and training is important mostly because of that). Second thing is that if you would ask any coach if he would have wanted Yaya Toure duplicated in his prime or one yaya toure and some average mc that is seen as "deep lying playmaker", he certainly wouldn't go with the second option

I kind of get what you mean, but my point is, as it's supposed to be a sim then you would expect reasonably logical tactics would work and ones that don't make as much sense, i.e. two B2B as the '2' in a 4231 with aggressive wingbacks not to perform well as you would be left open playing that way in real life, especially if you aren't one of the best sides in the world at least. But obviously FM isn't at that stage where it's super realistic yet. 

It is a shame the thread got merged because with the criticisms, advice etc going around in that thread it did help me learn about the match engine.

Particularly @Hasbro although as he says it was meant for his team but in fact it worked quite well for my team also. I did make some tweaks and i did still suffer from draws which i should have won easily but with the overall picture they were more exceptable. When i hit a sequence of draws i just changed it around up front. I mix the lone striker role from CF to Poacher, DLF, PF . Grigg has been the main scorer but i mix it up and play Wyke for a few games. As an AF Wyke scored a hat-trick which i am not sure should have worked buy hey take the rough with the smooth.

18 games unbeaton, only one defeat in the league... that thread helped me lots!

Unbeaton.thumb.png.bbf1e5f993883cdc857310dd448cfbe0.png

I don't think the player roles are as important as we think they should be.

Take Duncan Watmore (Sunderland) as an example.

watmore.thumb.png.1ac73314996731ea0f44a5fd3583d02a.png

His position is AMR and he is very much hit and miss. Put him in the MR position where it says he is INEFFECTUAL and he is the same, can have a great game or a poor average game. I really don't see him being more effective in the AMR position.

16 hours ago, sidslayer said:

So not necessarily creating LESS 1v1’s, just creating the RIGHT 1v1’s, will have an impact. Is this correct?

Well, the game certainly makes a distinction, or tries to. E.g. not all 1vs1 are equal opportunity (or should be). We may have to do that distinction also to get to the root cause of things. There may be 1vs1 that are "bugged", whilst others less so. This has happened ca. FM 11ish in the past. The main coder upon researching had acknowledged and agreed that the keeper reach amonst other things from central assists (through balls bang throug the middle) was too large, which resulted in too many 1vs1s of that type being saved.

If you want to test that the game makes a distinction (and it does try to), do the following. Pick a side, line it up like this: Keeper -- LB -- LM  -- AML AMC AMC AMC AMR -- FWD FWD FWD. Give them all an attack Duty, tell every Player in the individual instructions to specifically man mark one of the opposition CBs.  This is nonsenical, of course. :D  But whilst it will produce lots of one on ones in actually big time space. The conversion ratio of those seems to hover around the 50% mark longer term over dozens of attempts. 

7 hours ago, Sanel said:

Because it's easy to create a ccc and the calculating of ccc's has always been broken, s.a. a goalkeeper that punches the ball back to a forward is seen as a ccc. Finishing however is beyond broken on every level, this is seen when Messi scores 20 goals a season as the AI doesn't do a good job at all at creating ccc's compared to the human player. It's a complicated mess. All of this doesn't replicate reality and makes the game very dull and boring.

This is relative, having a great time doesn't mean others are having it too. In the last two years the ME forces you to play a certain playstyle with certain instructions to achieve stable results. 

By the way you are explaining this all I wonder which team you play, because it seems like you don't play a lot and don't pay attention to others things around the game. See, most people who complain are people that like to invest time in FM to play a certain way they want and make a powerhouse out of a small club. Seeing the same attacks over and over again and seeing the same goals over and over because 1v1 are flawed is just boring to play for like 2-3 weeks. The last time I played was around new years and I didn't feel any satisfaction in what I was doing at all. Even testing out certain instructions to make it more enjoyable to watch didn't help as well, it gives the feeling that most instructions don't matter. 

By saying this I'm really looking forward to the next patch as I'd like to play some more FM during the spring, we will see..

I’ve stated how I’m playing the game in previous posts. I play for 6-8 hrs every other night in a network game. A journeyman career. Started at Nancy, Villa now Napoli. I’ve been playing since CM00/01. This should actually make no difference to the ME or my tactics, or my observations.

In FM19 I took Hampton season after season straight to winning the Champions League. This I grant you, as amusing as it was, was rather boring. Although 1v1 misses were not so prevalent last year. Which is the topic we’re discussing. I played the same way as everyone else last year, attacking, pressing, high lines, off side trap etc etc. I played, what I then realised from coming online, an OP 442 tactic.

In Fm20, for me, I haven’t been able to replicate this tactic effectively. I have however created a counter based tactic that, as I’ve said over and over again, minimises the issue of my ST’s constantly missing 1v1’s. Not just ccc’s. 1v1’s specifically.

The points you’ve raised I do not doubt. Messi only scoring 20 goals a season IS unrealistic. FM has always had elements to it that are just so hard to get right. But the fact FM. DOES get so much right and immersive and realistic is why we all love it so much and plough hours and hours into it. It’s because it gets so much right that when something is off it glares like the sun.

I’m sorry you’re not feeling it this year. I’ve only been trying to offer an insight into a problem people are facing and how it can, to a certain extent, be mitigated.

3 minutes ago, Svenc said:

Well, the game certainly makes a distinction, or tries to. E.g. not all 1vs1 are equal opportunity (or should be). We may have to do that distinction also to get to the root cause of things. There may be 1vs1 that are "bugged", whilst others less so. This has happened ca. FM 11ish in the past. The main coder upon researching had acknowledged and agreed that the keeper reach amonst other things from central assists (through balls bang throug the middle) was too large, which resulted in too many 1vs1s of that type being saved.

If you want to test that the game makes a distinction (and it does try to), do the following. Pick a side, line it up like this: Keeper -- LB -- LM  -- AML AMC AMC AMC AMR -- FWD FWD FWD. Give them all an attack Duty, tell every Player in the individual instructions to specifically man mark one of the opposition CBs.  This is nonsenical, of course. :D  But whilst it will produce lots of one on ones in actually big time space. The conversion ratio of those seems to hover around the 50% mark longer term over dozens of attempts. 

This, is, very interesting! Haha. How would you possibly ever get to a point to try something like this!? It’s a pity the ME creates these scenarios. Well, SHOWS us these scenarios. It just gives a false sense that 1v1’s are constantly being missed, when in fact it’s all about the quality of these 1v1’s. If the game could simply not show us these “bugged” 1v1’s, as much as it does, then perhaps people wouldn’t be getting so wound up about it all. 

This, I believe, must be what SI have acknowledged and be working on. 

I think in realising that this is possibly the issue however would hopefully dampen some of the frustrations, and perhaps enable us to adapt to it.

Very insightful.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb CaptainPlanet:

My staff settings are set for them to do opposition instructions, but when I start games there aren't any ever set and I either have to set them automatically or click on "ask assistant"

Please post this in the bugs forum.

3 minutes ago, CaptainPlanet said:

My staff settings are set for them to do opposition instructions, but when I start games there aren't any ever set and I either have to set them automatically or click on "ask assistant"

1 hour ago, Freakiie said:

My first golden generation this FM, still doesn't look quite as impressive as you'd think when you hear "Golden Generation".

image.png.0e0ee14b9ea06e833064ad4d4c537fec.png

It depends on what team you're playing as, to be fair, given that this seems to be indicating that 3 of your youth could become solid players for the team, and another 3 could become half-decent rotational/back-up options.

17 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

It depends on what team you're playing as, to be fair, given that this seems to be indicating that 3 of your youth could become solid players for the team, and another 3 could become half-decent rotational/back-up options.

That's with first season PSV, where you already have a whole bunch of 4.5/5* rated talents in the youth. So seeing this being rated as a golden generation when their potential is suggested to be worse than what's already running around in your youth squad is a bit weird.

I have to learn how to put this game down. All the yellow lines are headers that missed the goal.

Sure, it's Vanarama Regional, but from a player (#9) with Strength 12, Jumping Reach 14, and all the other relevant attributes around 10, you would expect some headers at least hitting the goal every once in a while.

20200202143310_1.thumb.jpg.d217a765ae0011a705519c74c2a1dd1a.jpg

edit: sorry, I didn't mean ALL of them were headers, that one from #7 outside the box obviously wasn't for example, but my target man won 17/19 headers, and most of them were lobbed over the goal.
He scored his one goal with his foot, ofc.

Edited by Glen_Runciter

19 hours ago, Tiger666 said:

Far too many set piece goals. Started a new season and a full half of the goals in my games so far have been from set pieces. Just tonked Liverpool 6-1 which I'd normally be delighted with as it shows I know what I'm doing and have built a great tactic but 4 of the goals were from corners. It cheapens it.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5b7e1336c142fd3045533936e5a3dd42.PNG

Very next game

I had some positive things to say about the beta a few weeks ago, however the negatives overweigh them now by far. I'm done for now as I don't really feel in control of the game anymore. My impression is that this game doesn't make a lot of sense at all once random stuff kicks in, so I have to take a few steps back now. No one should be satisfied with the current state as improvement is badly needed. 

What defines where the widgets are on the match screen pitch view?

I have a number of widgets on my pitch and they annoyingly tend to move about. Some overlap, and I have wondered if that is why they move. I play on 110% zoom so it's a case of overlapping some for what I want.

Anyone recommend the best way to get them to stick? Can I recommend that SI introduce some save option for widget placing?

I think scout's report about next opposite team could be more usability if you turn this for 180 degrees.

I mean for now it looks like 

2084184459_Image1.thumb.png.3b65ee89f28f694438ab36c544c8f495.png

but after turn its better usability to coordinate this for tactic window

145032910_Image2.thumb.png.2b03107bfa0406bc4c49c4a69f9e33a3.png

Better to see your LB and opposite RW, your LW and opposite RB, etc

1 hour ago, anagain said:

I have a number of widgets on my pitch and they annoyingly tend to move about. Some overlap, and I have wondered if that is why they move. I play on 110% zoom so it's a case of overlapping some for what I want.

Anyone recommend the best way to get them to stick? Can I recommend that SI introduce some save option for widget placing?

It's been in the game for years. I reported it (again) two months ago. It never received a response.

Edited by Tiger666

31 minutes ago, RobertPage said:

In terms of questions and answers in the press conference, this one is probably the worst. 

20200202190922_1.jpg

It's been asked in every edition since press conferences began and each time I've refused to comment. Stupid question that should be removed or changed. 

25 minutes ago, RobertPage said:

In terms of questions and answers in the press conference, this one is probably the worst. 

20200202190922_1.jpg

Not sure, I've seen some really terrible questions regarding overall team performance. :lol:

- Your team is doing way better than expected, but how sad are you about missing out on the title? Well I don't think we ever were in a position to challenge for the title, nor was my team that was predicted to finish 8th supposed to be challenging for the title so.... iunno, I'm actually really, really happy that we're second place?

Or the classic 6 games into the season, 1 point behind CL places with you having a game in hand "How do you feel about your team under performing, seeing how you are not challenging for CL qualification?"

The one that really irks me though, is the question regarding cup draws where the game always compares your reputation to the reputation of the team(s) drawn and just goes "Oh your rep is higher, so this is an easy draw!" or vice versa. What you drew another team from the top division in the second round of the cup, while you could've drawn some fourth division club? Well your rep is higher, so you must be really happy with this easy draw right! :mad: It just irks me that I know why the game does this and that you could easily have it make sense by looking at the avg reputation or something, but no, for years now you can get drawn into the CL group of death only to have the press con casually go "oh this group looks easy, you must be happy!"

2 hours ago, anagain said:

I reported this bug in FM19 and again for this year's version, I think it was in FM18 as well. Really annoying, and I haven't had a response from SI about it either.

52 minutes ago, RobertPage said:

20200202190922_1.jpg

I still have no idea what the "We're lead to believe you're more of a suit-and-tie manager than a tracksuit manager favouring a more cerebral approach" question you get at the first press conference of the savegame is supposed to mean...

@iMan - Please don't post false information to a genuine question.

@Nicenoise - The latest statement from staff is that they're not looking to roll out an update to the beta patch, but instead a full patch, and that will be done when it is ready. Whilst there is usually a patch at the beginning of March after all of the transfers in the latest window have concluded (since some countries have an open window through to the end of February), SI have not said that there won't be a patch before then.

1 час назад, glenjamin сказал:

It's been asked in every edition since press conferences began and each time I've refused to comment. Stupid question that should be removed or changed. 

I more tired about question about some player from my team and my style. Yeah you added improved tactical-style feature I got it, but its not a good idea to spam by question for pay customer's attention like this
Sometimes there are happening THREE questions in a row about THREE players and my style in one prematch session. I think this is very rarely question IRL.

Btw if SI have a crisis of ideas for media questions so ask us (community members) and people give you some good questions with answers

Edited by Novem9

1 минуту назад, Glen_Runciter сказал:

You are all wrong, the worst question is without a doubt is when you sign a player on trial, and they ask you if you're gonna keep him.
Every. Time.

Wait wait what about you need to use substitution but player which you want to change scored 2 goals and you dont want to change him just because you dont want to see this question about hat-trick :D 

This has to be the most crushing game I have ever played.

Nearly every thing that happens in the game ends in disappointment. There's just not joy to be found anywhere.

As the ball drops to Chiesa at the back post and there's a goal mouth scramble, will I get a last minute winner?

No chance. I'll hit the post. I knew before it even happened. That would be a joyful moment. Games must end in disappointment.

Losing 2:0 to Lazio break forward and 1 v 1 and......Cutrone hits the post and Lazio counter to break me with a 3:0.

It's your tactics! (that made my player miss an open goal and hit the post).

After a crushing series of games where my team has missed countless chances, drawing 0:0 or losing when I've had more shots, I then play some small team in the Champions League. 

36 shots on goal - what could've been an enjoyable 5:0 win (just for the laugh you know, joy) - ends in a frustrating 1:0. I won. But who wants to win 1:0 having had 36 shots on goal?

In fact who wants to spend their time watching their team miss chance after chance. There is another way you know. Just don't have the team create chances. Same outcome. Same difficulty. Hmm question. It must be something to do with my tactics. But there's nothing to learn from missing 35 chances. 

Who wants to play a game that always ends in disappointment, even if you win?

I nearly made it through a season without restarts but as I got towards the end of my second season, 10 points clear at the top, the game thought - Do you know what would be a fun thing to experience?  The crushing disappointment that Kevin Keegan felt in 95/96. Yes, I'd pay to experience that. So the points just start dropping off. The last minute equalisers, the back to back "one of those days" - until the game had chipped away at my lead and my hope.

REEEEEEEESSSSSTAAAAARRRRTTTT and the pain goes away. If only Keegan could've done that.

Without fail a re-start leads to a different result. I think of the 50 or so games I've re-started, I've won something like 45 immediately after re-starting. 

It seems in fact every game I lose it because of "incidents" - the missed open goal, the mistake at the back.....

Actually here's a thing - BTW the first part is a rant that doesn't require any explanation, this is a genuine question....here I'll include a nice sub-heading so people can go straight to this question:

^^^^^^
RANT

˅˅˅˅˅˅

QUESTION

Does anyone notice that the computer team generally has a completely different experience to the human team?

There's all sorts of incidents that occur that only impact the human.

For example:

• the auld throw in leading to counter attack shtick, seems to overwhelmingly favour the CPU - it's always my players throwing the ball to the CPU never the other way round;
  • the CPU gets by far and way the most "lucky breaks" benefiting from the human hitting the post, having goals cleared off the line, having disallowed goals, conceding last minute goals (v last minute misses from the human), 5 shots = 5 goals/35 shots = 1 goal etc,   
  • twice I have had my GK keeper tackled, but I have never tackled the CPU computer - never experienced that joy (like so many others).

I signed Zaniolo after he scored 12 goals for Roma. Of course he's only scored 1 goal for me! Of course.

My wife asked me why do I bother?

She cuts to the core of me. 

Edited by Maldini's Heir

• Administrators

@Lord Rowell I've removed your post as its not adding anything to the thread and is antagonising in nature. If you have any feedback on the game it's welcome in the thread, pot shot moans at members and mods definitely not.

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@Lord Rowell I've removed your post as its not adding anything to the thread and is antagonising in nature. If you have any feedback on the game it's welcome in the thread, pot shot moans at members and mods definitely not.

That's up to you. There were no complaints about members at all in my post and I'm very disappointed you misrepresent in this way. 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Lord Rowell said:

That's up to you. There were no complaints about members at all in my post and I'm very disappointed you misrepresent in this way. 

It's not misrepresenting, you were criticising moderation which is trying to keep the thread on topic. Which again, you're failing to do and haven't added anything with regard to feedback on the game. 

If you have any, as I said that's welcome in the thread.

Thanks.

49 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

And oh my God, those beatiful goals from outside the box. Whenever I see, player has a little open space to shoot, I know the result. It is a wonder goal. Players can't score from 1 on 1 chance with the GK, but when  there is a volley or half volley shot, that's 99% a goal. 

It really takes some talent to kill all joy of wonder goals.

Having seen your striker miss the simplest 1v1 and you then see your midfielder scores a volley from 35 yards for the 6th time of the season.....and you just shrug your shoulders in despair.... 

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's not misrepresenting, you were criticising moderation which is trying to keep the thread on topic. Which again, you're failing to do and haven't added anything with regard to feedback on the game. 

If you have any, as I said that's welcome in the thread.

Thanks.

I did criticise moderation you're right. Your response implied I criticised members which is untrue, in fact I praised the discussion by members. 

As aforementioned, up to you if you want to delete it's your forum. Just wasn't happy about the implicaion re members. 

Happy to leave it at that.