Football Manager 2020 Feedback Thread

People simultaneously complaining about ways of scoring what look like decent goals via a genuine Real life tactic whilst simultaneously complaining they can't score enough goals!

The ME has issues that's undeniable but the way some people go on they seem to be expecting a 1 to 1 recreation of real life football with players who never make mistakes and every fall of the ball goes their way...which would be Erm a tad unrealistic. 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Maldini's Heir said:

So what changed when I re-started?

Same tactics.

A Goal was scored. In an Ultra low sciring Sports such as football in which even most of the best chances are roughly the equivalent of a coin toss (bet on otherwise and you'd lose a lot of Money Long-term), that is usually a big deal.

The AI went more aggressive leaving more space around its backline.

Your Forward/s weren't flagged as frustrated/nervous from missing.
The opposition keeper wasn't growing in confidence from the bombardment.

As you won the reload immediately, there was an element of bad luck highly likely. I was just arguing that dropping the Points like that 4 Matches on the bounce highly unlikely isn't purely bad luck. A playing methology centered around reloading unfortunately is none that would ever teach one anything.

Edited by Svenc

36 minutes ago, Maldini's Heir said:

So what changed when I re-started?

Same tactics.

And just to wind me up I was asked about all the bad luck I was having in the tunnel.....

It's just the effect of probabilities playing out.   Each pass attempt can work or fail; each time an attacker tries to beat a defender he can succeed or fail; each shot can be on target or off target; if it's on target it can be saved or be a goal.

There's are hundreds of such decision points throughout a game and every one has the chance to go one way or the other.  The relative strengths of the players can mean for any event is more or less likely to go in your favour, but it will never be 100% the same each time.

Every game is unique - you do not play the same game again - it may be the same fixture, but it is not the same game.

EDIT:

A really simple example:  FB plays a ball in to midfield; DM pumps ball forward to CF; CF takes on defender; CF shoots

For the probabilities I'm just going to throw a normal 6 sided die. 1-4 move succeeds 5-6 move fails - so there's a slight bias in the attacking teams favour

Game 1

FB plays a ball in to midfield   2 - success

DM pumps ball forward 4 - success

CF takes on defender  1 - success

CF shoots 4 - success

Game 2

FB plays a ball in to midfield   6 - failed move breaks down

Game 3

FB plays a ball in to midfield   3 - success

DM pumps ball forward 5 - failed move breaks down

Game 4

FB plays a ball in to midfield   4 - success

CF takes on defender  2 - success

CF shoots 5 - forward misses

That's just really basic over 4 moves and only looks at one player's actions. Now imagine the effect of more subtle probabilities over a second-by-second generated game with all the complexity of player interactions - no game is ever going to be the same as another and if you do save scum you would expect to get a whole range of outcomes for any given fixture.

Edited by rp1966

30 минут назад, kiwityke1983 сказал:

People simultaneously complaining about ways of scoring what look like decent goals via a genuine Real life tactic whilst simultaneously complaining they can't score enough goals!

No, you are deliberately exaggerate claims of members

Guys- this thread is for users to post their feedback about FM 20- genuine feedback is being hidden behind this wall of tactical discussion, so by all means have this discussion, but please take it to the Tactcis forum and not in here

47 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

No, you are deliberately exaggerate claims of members

Nope I don't. 

One user has spent multiple pages complaining the ME is broken because he can't score. 

I and someone else suggest that a tactic is working for people and can help alleviate this. 

An other user - that's because the ME is broken, even though that tactic is a legit one IRL. Although this guy has a point defender reactions are woeful and a known issue from long balls, that's not how I'm scoring my goals at all. 

The ME has issues I'm personally doubtful they'll get fixed as this is the 5th iteration of the ME this year and its gotten better in some ways and a whole lot worse in others. So we have to work with what we are given. 

It's not ideal but it is what it is. 

The december patch did improve the ME a little bit and playing it is a bit more tolerable, however, having said that, I still think the ME should be subject to further improvements in which 1v1s need to be fixed. I understand irl strikers miss 1v1s but with the current me you'll probably score one 1v1 in 10 attempts. I would suggest reducing the amount of 1v1s and chances in the game to avoid ridiculously high scoring games.

3 hours ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Never said it was tactical brilliance and any way of scoring is essentially an exploit of the match engine. 

So bassically your whole teams plays so your favorite player can score goals? As you say your Striker main job is to pull players out of position so your winger/amc can bang a goal?

I may be wrong but usually if you are on the forums it means you either have great tactic by yourself or got something from here. For our teams its easier to get players to score. In past games when I get 5+6 seasons in and all my players love me and respect me and I have tailored my whole team to my needs to feed a striker or winger I usally have best goal record

The problem is strikers play stupid and wingers are even worse. Go check all top leagues you will see that on average most strikers score 30% or less goals then real life data

Sure if its your first season it may be exceptions play 5 and you will see. 

I dont want to repeat myself but top scorer in Portugal Top heavy League last season had

13 goals  and season before that he had 14.

In 6th season Man Utd are first in EPL they have conceded 3 goals in 28 games... They lead me only by  3 points because they have 6 draws that are 0:0. In term of players they are the most dominant side in the game  but they cant score. Their strikers all have less then 10 goals in 28 games . Its just absurd and they cost 150 millions +

On 04/01/2020 at 10:31, Sharkn20 said:

You clearly haven't played enough FMs

I've been playing FM since 00-01. Plenty experience. The ME has its issues but I'm having success. I'll up load my tactic. I've managed to get my strikers to score goals. 

I am experiencing lots of chances, some games I'll score a few some just one. So there probably is a chance Vs conversion issues. 

I've had games where 25 shots 2 goals and then the AI have 3, shots 3, goals. So there is a problem. 

But overall I'm happy. When I'm home I up load my tactic. 

1 minute ago, Toshef said:

So bassically your whole teams plays so your favorite player can score goals? As you say your Striker main job is to pull players out of position so your winger/amc can bang a goal?

I may be wrong but usually if you are on the forums it means you either have great tactic by yourself or got something from here. For our teams its easier to get players to score. In past games when I get 5+6 seasons in and all my players love me and respect me and I have tailored my whole team to my needs to feed a striker or winger I usally have best goal record

The problem is strikers play stupid and wingers are even worse. Go check all top leagues you will see that on average most strikers score 30% or less goals then real life data

Sure if its your first season it may be exceptions play 5 and you will see. 

I dont want to repeat myself but top scorer in Portugal Top heavy League last season had

13 goals  and season before that he had 14.

In 6th season Man Utd are first in EPL they have conceded 3 goals in 28 games... They lead me only by  3 points because they have 6 draws that are 0:0. In term of players they are the most dominant side in the game  but they cant score. Their strikers all have less then 10 goals in 28 games . Its just absurd and they cost 150 millions +

I'm in my 13th season.

Tactic was actually created for another team and just used with this one and isn't actually ideal for my front 4, none of whom are perfectly suited to the roles. 

The tactic was developed over hours of playing by myself tweaking it until it was working and did what I wanted. 

I've had strikers getting 20+ goals every season without fail. Its not hard to do to be honest. 

I've said previously the AI players don't score because AI managers are far too Conservative. They'll happily lose 1-0 a lot and are ecstatic to win 1-0! They also play way more players on support duties. 

Throw in the fact that strikers seem far less likely to score when a defender is anywhere near them, even a CCC. 

And its not exactly a recipe for lots of goals for strikers in AI teams. 

I agree that there are too few goals but I'm not convinced it is the ME that causes it, personally I think AI managers need to be made far more adventurous than they currently are. 

Only 5 years into the future in my test run I am seeing some partially depleted rosters, and I am talking about teams in major leagues, with tons of money in the bank, such as Dortmund. They only have 20 players in their roster, and 4 of them are 17-18 year old 'not so hot' prospects who seems to be included there just to fill up the roster - they are not playing any minutes in games. So, basically they have only about 15-16 players that they can use, and tons of money in the bank, but they are not buying anybody. 

Is this a known issue? Long term saves can't be fun with this happening :(

6 minutes ago, bleventozturk said:

Only 5 years into the future in my test run I am seeing some partially depleted rosters, and I am talking about teams in major leagues, with tons of money in the bank, such as Dortmund. They only have 20 players in their roster, and 4 of them are 17-18 year old 'not so hot' prospects who seems to be included there just to fill up the roster - they are not playing any minutes in games. So, basically they have only about 15-16 players that they can use, and tons of money in the bank, but they are not buying anybody. 

Can't say I've seen that. Upload the save, SI will be able to run a lot more test runs and see if they are seeing the same thing. 

33 minutes ago, bleventozturk said:

Not seen it yet in my save, but that sounds like the effect of 'reputation purgatory' - high reputation players migrate to the biggest clubs, when they are let go they can't get the wage levels they want and are too high reputation to drop to mid-tier sides so often end up never playing again (happen to high rep managers too; I've seen Mourinho leave Man Utd (pre Solskjaer seasons) and never get another job ever); potential players don't get picked up because they are too low reputation for the big clubs and can't grow to a suitable reputation because reputation improves at a snail's pace, so they end up with just those coming through the youth system supplementing those who haven't left yet.

Part of the solution, I think is to implement a 'hype' system alongside reputation, so players who burn bright for a season or two get picked-up by big clubs and up-and-coming managers and big-name former players get plum jobs only to crash and burn.  Would help reduce the effect the reputation system has of consolidating the position of the biggest clubs (which is a very big problem for the long term dynamics of the football world , if you ever watched any of the 25-50 years into the future type experiments).

The other is that players/managers out of work and not ready to retire must be coded to want to be at a club and willing to compromise reputation and wage demands.

Edited by rp1966

Whenever I receive an offer from a big club for my player where he wants to negotiate with them, I reject the offer and next thing is that the player is asking why I didnt accept the offer, I just ask a teammate to resolve this. 

What happens? He is happy to stay at the club. I did that 15 times and every time it has worked.

Is there a penalty missing bug? I have had 4 penalties this season and my striker has missed 3, a centre mid the other... so all four have been missed, yet in a one of cup shootout we scored 4... Surprise surprise though, the AI has scored all of theirs.

1 hour ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I'm in my 13th season.

Tactic was actually created for another team and just used with this one and isn't actually ideal for my front 4, none of whom are perfectly suited to the roles. 

The tactic was developed over hours of playing by myself tweaking it until it was working and did what I wanted. 

I've had strikers getting 20+ goals every season without fail. Its not hard to do to be honest. 

I've said previously the AI players don't score because AI managers are far too Conservative. They'll happily lose 1-0 a lot and are ecstatic to win 1-0! They also play way more players on support duties. 

Throw in the fact that strikers seem far less likely to score when a defender is anywhere near them, even a CCC. 

And its not exactly a recipe for lots of goals for strikers in AI teams. 

I agree that there are too few goals but I'm not convinced it is the ME that causes it, personally I think AI managers need to be made far more adventurous than they currently are. 

20 goals is easy . The truth is my player should score around 35 easily in EPL. I mean I go by my scouts but for example my striker is above 185 potential. He has attributes like Messi and the best Preffered moves. So 20 goals is not enough.

Players miss way tooo many 1 on 1 chances thats the huge culprit and with wide players acting stupid. So because the AI Is more coneservative they create fewer CCS and because of the low conversion rate they barerly score any goals.

As I stated before Man Utd has 6 draws 0:0 not wins and they are a cracker of a team. I played them twice got absolutely dominated by them. AI managers have always been conservative but their strikers usually managed to score goals

The fact you are in 13th season bassically means you team is amazing probably best in game . 

As previous post I stated top scorers in all top leagues past 10 years (Italy, Spain,England, France) they average is 30 goals per season or more . In EPL if we sum it up its 28/29 goals  (Kane,Salah, Persie(twice) all his 29+). Same goes for Italy (Iccardi,Immobil, Dzeko, Higuain all hit 29+ (one 36). Germany (Lewandowski hits 29+) and for France Zlatan Did 31,38 Cavani same numbers. In Portugal Jonas scored 30+ and same goes for Bos Dastos (mispelled0

Sure the AI Is conservative but I am looking at huge disperancy .Top scores in my leagues are 18/19 goals usually compared to 30+ in real life. I mean we dont live in the past top playes are scoring for fun now its not only Messi, Ronaldo that does it

Duo to awful CCS conversion and Wingers refusing to pass for easy goals we are seing huge dip in production. 

22 minutes ago, bleventozturk said:

Sure, which forum section should I use for something like that?

https://community.sigames.com/forum/742-transfers-contracts-and-staff-responsibilities/ start here as it could be transfer related. They will move it if they think it fits elsewhere. Tagging in @Seb Wassell for when he's around too. 

22 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

https://community.sigames.com/forum/742-transfers-contracts-and-staff-responsibilities/ start here as it could be transfer related. They will move it if they think it fits elsewhere. Tagging in @Seb Wassell for when he's around too. 

Done. I hope I did it right, it's been a while since I reported an issue.

Ive had this save from the start of the release of the game. Can see from my career history I've had some success. 

And uploaded the tactic I have been playing, scoring a variety of goals. 

I've uploaded my strike history at Hacken and you see my first choice striker always scored goals for me. 

And last season with Molde my striker got 22 goals from 25 apps. 

In general I am happy with the game, runs a lot smoother and quicker than FM 19 and the ME yes needs some fine tuning but I'm happy with where it currently is.  

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

2 hours ago, LCFCEaves31 said:

Is there a penalty missing bug? I have had 4 penalties this season and my striker has missed 3, a centre mid the other... so all four have been missed, yet in a one of cup shootout we scored 4... Surprise surprise though, the AI has scored all of theirs.

And another one, that's 5 pens all missed... what a joke.

Like others have mentioned, I think AI being a bit too cautious has a significant effect on the results, and contributes to AI strikers not scoring enough. I just had a cup match against a team from upper division, who were significantly stronger than me (my roster is one of the weakest in our division). They won the first leg 1-0 at home, and next game in our stadium they played with cautious mentality, even when we went up 2-0 in second half, they did not switch, until I scored the 3rd goal on 85th minute. Then they went attacking. Not very logical, and too conservative.

Edited by bleventozturk

11 minutes ago, bleventozturk said:

Like others have mentioned, I think AI being a bit too cautious has a significant effect on the results, and contributes to AI strikers not scoring enough. I just had a cup match against a team from upper division, who were significantly stronger than me (my roster is one of the weakest in our division). They won the first leg 1-0 at home, and next game in our stadium they played with cautious mentality, even when we went up 2-0 in second half, they did not switch, until I scored the 3rd goal on 85th minute. Then they went attacking. Not very logical, and too conservative.

really strange. it would be interesting to know their manager hidden attributes but such weird behaviour makes the game really unchallenging.

12 hours ago, rp1966 said:

It's just the effect of probabilities playing out.   Each pass attempt can work or fail; each time an attacker tries to beat a defender he can succeed or fail; each shot can be on target or off target; if it's on target it can be saved or be a goal.

There's are hundreds of such decision points throughout a game and every one has the chance to go one way or the other.  The relative strengths of the players can mean for any event is more or less likely to go in your favour, but it will never be 100% the same each time.

Every game is unique - you do not play the same game again - it may be the same fixture, but it is not the same game.

EDIT:

A really simple example:  FB plays a ball in to midfield; DM pumps ball forward to CF; CF takes on defender; CF shoots

For the probabilities I'm just going to throw a normal 6 sided die. 1-4 move succeeds 5-6 move fails - so there's a slight bias in the attacking teams favour

Game 1

FB plays a ball in to midfield   2 - success

CF takes on defender  1 - success

CF shoots 4 - success

Game 2

FB plays a ball in to midfield   6 - failed move breaks down

Game 3

FB plays a ball in to midfield   3 - success

DM pumps ball forward 5 - failed move breaks down

Game 4

FB plays a ball in to midfield   4 - success

CF takes on defender  2 - success

CF shoots 5 - forward misses

That's just really basic over 4 moves and only looks at one player's actions. Now imagine the effect of more subtle probabilities over a second-by-second generated game with all the complexity of player interactions - no game is ever going to be the same as another and if you do save scum you would expect to get a whole range of outcomes for any given fixture.

I get that it's about probability. The issue is that in four games in a row the probability was constantly delivering negative outcomes mostly to do with "bad luck" like hitting the post, missing open goals, ridiculous saves and disallowed goals (which seemed designed more to wind me up than anything). When I re-started the probability immediately delivered a positive outcome and, for once, an enjoyable match. 

11 hours ago, Bakiano said:

I reduced long balls over my defence and I am scoring a nice % of my 1 on 1s, but when my wide player wont pass to my striker who is alone in the box for just an easy tap in goal, that frustrates me the most.

Same, from FM17 as far I remember. 

/sorry, not my native language/

Well, I hope devs wont go in "casual" way of changing ME. 

I mean, we have a lot of people here with "where is my lucky 1on1" or "I want predictable football". And ME now have some problems (lack in midfield play, wingers rarely share the ball in the penalty box, unrealistic passes from defenders (I'm not talking about Vertonghen and Alderweireld level :)), may be still too many ruined 1on1 (I think that about 3 of 10 should be scored, but in game it is somewhere 0.2. So  really just a little job needed here)).

BUT. Devs should NOT try to be nice with everybody and create an "ideal world" ME. We wanna see bad decicions from footballers, we wanna see unexpected long shots, we wanna (sometimes) see a beautiful assists from defenders. 

And all of this should approximately reflect real world numbers of goals and others conversions. Key task here - do the adequate results WITH a fully playable (not the casual one-way type, but realistic, flexible) ME. 

So I really believe in devs and understand how hard is for them to find an ideal balance between truth, ME and toxicity from "I wanna all the goals from the world in one match forever" 

Edited by spiritdonkey

I've won the league, so why does Star Players still expect to play all league games?

It's like the star player status is intentionally designed to be STUPID, injury prone players want to play up until they get injured and even when the league matches barely count as friendlies they still can't see the value in being a bit more rested for the final games of Champions Cup.

Even had my Star Player get mad because I didn't play him the second his injury went from red to yellow, because apparently the stupid AI make it count as being available for selection.

I should be allowed to rest a Star Player if his injury risk is high and after winning the league, league matches should be insignificant for them to play in.

Just as I made some posts in the bug part and here criticizing some points that the game needs to improve, I also need to praise when it is necessary. Wonderful move of my winger with a reward at the end of the match

PS: Sorry for the music, it was not intentional but I hope moderators like this style

Edited by Nick_CB

43 minutes ago, Toshevbgg said:

GK match ratings are awful. Just won 2:0 my GK made 5 clean saves and saved a penalty he finished with 7.0 rating. Saving the penalty did not bump his rating at all

I saw the same thing before, my gk saving a penalty and his rating not going up at all. 

4 hours ago, Nick_CB said:

Just as I made some posts in the bug part and here criticizing some points that the game needs to improve, I also need to praise when it is necessary. Wonderful move of my winger with a reward at the end of the match

PS: Sorry for the music, it was not intentional but I hope moderators like this style

Nice … music was crap though :applause:

14 hours ago, Toshef said:

20 goals is easy . The truth is my player should score around 35 easily in EPL. I mean I go by my scouts but for example my striker is above 185 potential. He has attributes like Messi and the best Preffered moves. So 20 goals is not enough.

Players miss way tooo many 1 on 1 chances thats the huge culprit and with wide players acting stupid. So because the AI Is more coneservative they create fewer CCS and because of the low conversion rate they barerly score any goals.

As I stated before Man Utd has 6 draws 0:0 not wins and they are a cracker of a team. I played them twice got absolutely dominated by them. AI managers have always been conservative but their strikers usually managed to score goals

The fact you are in 13th season bassically means you team is amazing probably best in game . 

As previous post I stated top scorers in all top leagues past 10 years (Italy, Spain,England, France) they average is 30 goals per season or more . In EPL if we sum it up its 28/29 goals  (Kane,Salah, Persie(twice) all his 29+). Same goes for Italy (Iccardi,Immobil, Dzeko, Higuain all hit 29+ (one 36). Germany (Lewandowski hits 29+) and for France Zlatan Did 31,38 Cavani same numbers. In Portugal Jonas scored 30+ and same goes for Bos Dastos (mispelled0

Sure the AI Is conservative but I am looking at huge disperancy .Top scores in my leagues are 18/19 goals usually compared to 30+ in real life. I mean we dont live in the past top playes are scoring for fun now its not only Messi, Ronaldo that does it

Duo to awful CCS conversion and Wingers refusing to pass for easy goals we are seing huge dip in production. 

Here's a fun fact for you. Put Messi in another team with another tactical setup and chances are he won't score 35 goals in the league anymore. Just to say that football is about more than just player ability. It's about getting the best of your players by having them play together in a tactical setup that suits them. and that makes them complement each other.

And yes, top goalscorers are a bit on the low side. But production is still pretty much on average with real life goalscoring so better CCC conversion and wingers laying it wide would just cause a gigantic goal inflation.

Edited by KlaaZ

13 hours ago, Sanel said:

What is this?

Looks like an one of those amusing goalmouth scrambles that you see on end of season reels. As long as it's not happening a lot, I don't see anything too wrong with that. It's pretty cool IMO.

15 hours ago, Bakiano said:

Whenever I receive an offer from a big club for my player where he wants to negotiate with them, I reject the offer and next thing is that the player is asking why I didnt accept the offer, I just ask a teammate to resolve this. 

What happens? He is happy to stay at the club. I did that 15 times and every time it has worked.

I've had that. But I've also had the opposite. It depends on the hierarchy and social group dynamics (and the players' playing status, maybe?). If you've got a well respected captain with good relationships then it can seemingly work every time. I used to always use it in FM19, but it doesn't enhance your own relationship with players, so I now only resort to asking for help in emergencies.

Edited by Bry

The new FIFA Club World Cup is broken.

First time I played, it kept sending my team on holiday in between matches, because my team played first and the next match wasn't planned, so my team got no rest between matches.

Next time it sends my team on holiday and ONE day before the first match call them back, so now the team is in "return from holiday" mode, where they seems to not rest as well as later in the season. So the entire team is at 70% for the second match...

Edited by Miravlix

28 minutes ago, Miravlix said:

First time I played, it kept sending my team on holiday in between matches, because my team played first and the next match wasn't planned, so my team got no rest between matches.

Next time it sends my team on holiday and ONE day before the first match call them back, so now the team is in "return from holiday" mode, where they seems to not rest as well as later in the season. So the entire team is at 70% for the second match...

If you consider it is broken then report it and it will at least get the attention of the developers.

1 hour ago, Bry said:

I've had that. But I've also had the opposite. It depends on the hierarchy and social group dynamics (and the players' playing status, maybe?). If you've got a well respected captain with good relationships then it can seemingly work every time. I used to always use it in FM19, but it doesn't enhance your own relationship with players, so I now only resort to asking for help in emergencies.

Well, I guess it could be that because I have a well respected captain and have very good relationship almost with all my players. But it feels like cheating or something :D 

16 hours ago, Toshef said:

Since 2000 only 4 players have managed to score more than 50 goals in a season in all competitions. 

C. Ronaldo

Messi

Henrik Larsen

Mario Jardel. 

In the Premier league the top goalscorer has been between 18 and 34 goals. Only 9 times has the top scorer gotten over 30.

The average over all the seasons is around 26 goals per season to be top scorer. 

Most strikers don't get anywhere near 30+ goals a season regularly. Top players certainly aren't doing it for fun. 

FM isn't replicating the top end of goals enough. But as I've said previously I'm pretty sure this is down to the AI being so defensive. 

I'm into a new season and my top scorers have got 8 in 11 and 9 in a 8! So it's very possible to get strikers to bag loads of goals. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Miravlix said:

Yeah we would be interested to look at a save just before the competition takes place, if you could please raise the issue here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/495632-world-official-league-specific-issues/

And if you have a relevant save, please let us know the file name and upload it as described here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2020/238_how-to/241_pc/how-to-upload-files-for-support-r847/

Thanks. 

Anyone have a situation where your club's media prediction is last place and you in last place during all season?

I'm interesting about team's morale and board's reaction. I guess it must be ok in both because nothing bad is not happening, but not sure how it realized?

16 часов назад, TIR669 сказал:

Shoot on sight is the best possible TI to include this year, BY FAR.

9th minute goal, 0-1

• Long shots 7
  • Finishing 4
  • Technique 10
  • Composure 8

ZlZd6Eh.gif

23rd minute 0-2

• Long shots 10
  • Finishing 7
  • Technique 10
  • Composure 9

Yt7J79T.gif

44th minute 0-3

• Long shots 7
  • Finishing 4
  • Technique 11
  • Composure 11

0DluGBz.gif

I almost sure that one of early builds has a very nice difference in attributes. Low players have a lot of mistakes, etc. But for now it's back for some players actions inexplicable from their attributes. And this issue happens always which not allow to say that sometimes it happens for everyone