Football Manager 2020 Feedback Thread

30 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

there will be those playing over christmas who might have constructive view points to add

Honestly what kind of constructive points do you expect? Your most loyal fanbase already played and reviewed the game. If people want to buy the game for christmas and read this topic they won't even buy. This is what we call a missed opportunity. Comments and actions like these just bring up confusion instead of constructive feedback. 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sanel said:

Honestly what kind of constructive points do you expect? Your most loyal fanbase already played and reviewed the game. If people want to buy the game for christmas and read this topic they won't even buy. This is what we call a missed opportunity. Comments and actions like these just bring up confusion instead of constructive feedback. 

It's not about expecting anything, its about letting people post their constructive feedback. Doesn't matter who else has had their say. As long as it's constructive, leave SI to worry about what is needed and expected. 

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Sanel said:

30 minutes ago, Den1ss said:

, its the same issues for everyone if you like it maybe you dont even understand how it should be.

Everyone has their right to their opinions, no one person's opinion are more important than others about how it should be, just because you feel strongly about it. We really do appreciate the passion and we care a lot about the game as well. We discuss people's feedback and issues often internally. If you can make a good constructive point and not get aggressive, rude or snappy then we will and do listen.. The alternative, if you can't follow these simple points is being removed from the thread, or receive warnings or infractions. We will listen, but it's your choice how you put your views across. 

After playing demo version, I made my feedback about FM20.
My feedback was not focused about ME, but for UI & UX problems into the game.
One of the worst things in the game is this:

1322582058_Screenshot(228).png.3e157e2960bc0abd1e140dd9fad9863b.thumb.png.f525fcb1611731cd89c4d0dc205a4e2c.png

This was my main reason to not buy the game, alongside with well reported "bugs" from other users.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Cadoni:

One of the worst things in the game is this:

This was my main reason to not buy the game, alongside with well reported "bugs" from other users.

If you don't like the default skin you can install a custom one.

I deleted the insults in your post, because that is the opposite of constructive.

25 minutes ago, KUBI said:

If you don't like the default skin you can install a custom one.

I deleted the insults in your post, because that is the opposite of constructive.

I am being shocked right now.

I thought we have democracy here.

Your action is the opposite of free speech.

I don't know if I would buy the game again after this response from SI.

Gerade eben schrieb Cadoni:

Insulting other people is not free speech, we have rules on this forums, please read it. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Peverelli77:

My laptop is a Lenovo ideapad 100:

Processor: intel core i5 2.20 GHz

RAM: 4 GB

Graphics: Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500

can it run FM 2020?

Hello, you can try out the demo and see how good it does run. It's obviously no gaming computer.

I Totally Agree With Everything That Users Have Reported And Voice Their Displeasure Of Its Frustratating I Agree 100 %

but what i will say is though ive never ever played  any of the 5  defender  formations   5-2-2-1 is slowly growing  on me  yes them long  balls  grr,  but  out that  what a well solid  great formation implemented -  but the  the 5-2-3 WB Wide  pretty awesome !  must admit  still see a defender  pick up a ball and  suddenly run through   or up wing  and  have  a scorching  shot  haha  ;)  i live  that   !

I'm getting sick of this training bug 

image.thumb.png.a2674faf364a2e6a381ee6593a27f3f1.png

The Game constantly resets the training intensity from automatic to NON-AUTOMATIC

Now I have to manually change all my Players Training intensity to automatic again and again because the game resets my changes

image.thumb.png.b08078d188884c415bde143daa08864b.png

Edited by kingking

Ok, so having clocked up over 300 hours on the main game and over 200 hours on the PC version of classic, I'd like to jump back into this thread just to leave some updated feedback on the game, and my experiences of it so far. 

PROS

The match engine - It's getting absolutely savaged on here, and I really cannot fathom why. For me, this is the best match engine I've played on (and I've owned every game). It's improved massively on FM19, and it's a genuine joy to play this year. I've had two saves on the main game and one on classic and they have all been great. What I'm liking in particular this year are all the little extra touches. For example, players stumbling through tackles but just managing to stay on their feet and continuing their run, headers going miles wayward (people calling this a bug, but it's clearly intentional, it's in the match commentary!) which is far more realistic than the uber-accurate headers of past editions. I've heard it said that it's too common, well I'm not finding that, seems a good balance. I'm also liking the goalmouth scrambles this year, seen more of them than usual, and it's always exciting to watch. I especially like how visible team cohesion is on the park, you can really tell when players have that bond between them. To me, the only two downsides to the engine this year are long balls over the top (which aren't even that excessive from what I've seen) and the amount of missed penalties. Keepers seem to be perhaps too good, but again, this is maybe perception bias given how shocking they've been on previous versions. That can be improved, but it's not remotely gamebreaking. 

Development Centre - This was an addition I was excited about and it's lived up to all expectations. It's rare for a new feature on FM to knock it out the park in the first go, but this one is now something I'd struggle to do without if I went back to play an older game. Great having everything in one place, and I've even took time to hire staff for the youth teams as it's all self contained now. The progress bars are a great addition, and really gives youth development a proper focus. Great addition. 

Club vision - Another cool addition this year, and something I'm constantly checking to keep an eye on my progress against the agreed objectives. Unlike the Dev centre though, I don't think it's managed to fulfill its true potential yet, and there's a few niggly things that maybe need to be tightened up for next year, such as boards being trigger happy when one objective isn't met. Thankfully I've not experienced this (yet), but I've heard stories of those who have. A good new feature nonetheless. 

Skin (FM Classic specific) - For the first year since around FM15, I'm not fussed about hunting down a new skin for classic mode, the default one is absolutely fine, in fact it has all the feel of the full game, whilst keeping what makes Classic mode great. Actually that mode this year overall is the best its been since FM14, so another good positive. 

Playing time pathway - Excellent addition, and if you have a squad view which includes the relevant tabs to go with this, it really does make squad management so much more intuitive, it's one of the best new additions in the game. On that note, I also like it during contract negotiations, and I've had some good back and forward ones already so far. 

CONS

User Interface - There are still some annoyances with this. The squad view can still be a pain in trying to keep everything in view and resizing columns is something that should have been fixed years ago. The decision to change the screen where you choose which players to select for reserve teams is a poor one, the new design is clunky and very un-user friendly. It worked perfectly before. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Also, I really hate when you create a pre-season tournament and this permanently stays in the competition overview screen, in fact it shouldn't go there in the first place. 

Interactions - I would still like these to either be more contextual, or at least have a wider range of options to choose from, as there is still the frustration of knowing what you should be saying in a given situation, but the option isn't there and none of the available ones suit. (that said, the options on the playing time complaints have improved and X player is in the form of his life isn't as overpowered anymore which is a good thing) Also, on FM Classic, they should either be revamped completely or just simply removed as they add nothing to the game in their present state which hasn't changed for years. All answers bar one still yields 'Well I don't think that solves anything' with no further opportunity to fix it. Classic mode could do without that element of the game altogether IMO. 

Home/Away split - I'm not sure why this isn't an easier thing to get right, but there is no league in the world which would schedule four home or four away league games in a row during a season, yet I still see this crop up from time to time, and also on this version. Inexcusable this one. 

Bugs - Yes, there's still a few. All the ones I've found annoying I've reported, so hopefully it'll be fixed, however there's none that have cropped up that have made me think of stopping playing, which is a positive. 

Overall, I'd give this year's release a solid 8 or 9 out of 10. There's a few tweaks needed but nothing major. Another stellar effort from the developers. 

Right then, please don't reply with counter arguments about the match engine, I'm really not interested, this is feedback for SI to digest. You can discuss any other part of this feedback with me though, I just can't be bothered with the back-and-forth silliness. Capiche? 

1 hour ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The squad view can still be a pain in trying to keep everything in view and resizing columns is something that should have been fixed years ago.

I genuinely thought i was doing something wrong in my game, bad set up or mistakenly dragging a column wider when not paying attention...  Annoys me to hell having to keep re-sizing my squad screens..  and agreed, interactions still need a lot more work.. 

1 hour ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Ok, so having clocked up over 300 hours on the main game and over 200 hours on the PC version of classic, I'd like to jump back into this thread just to leave some updated feedback on the game, and my experiences of it so far. 

PROS

The match engine - It's getting absolutely savaged on here, and I really cannot fathom why. For me, this is the best match engine I've played on (and I've owned every game). It's improved massively on FM19, and it's a genuine joy to play this year. I've had two saves on the main game and one on classic and they have all been great. What I'm liking in particular this year are all the little extra touches. For example, players stumbling through tackles but just managing to stay on their feet and continuing their run, headers going miles wayward (people calling this a bug, but it's clearly intentional, it's in the match commentary!) which is far more realistic than the uber-accurate headers of past editions. I've heard it said that it's too common, well I'm not finding that, seems a good balance. I'm also liking the goalmouth scrambles this year, seen more of them than usual, and it's always exciting to watch. I especially like how visible team cohesion is on the park, you can really tell when players have that bond between them. To me, the only two downsides to the engine this year are long balls over the top (which aren't even that excessive from what I've seen) and the amount of missed penalties. Keepers seem to be perhaps too good, but again, this is maybe perception bias given how shocking they've been on previous versions. That can be improved, but it's not remotely gamebreaking. 

Development Centre - This was an addition I was excited about and it's lived up to all expectations. It's rare for a new feature on FM to knock it out the park in the first go, but this one is now something I'd struggle to do without if I went back to play an older game. Great having everything in one place, and I've even took time to hire staff for the youth teams as it's all self contained now. The progress bars are a great addition, and really gives youth development a proper focus. Great addition. 

Club vision - Another cool addition this year, and something I'm constantly checking to keep an eye on my progress against the agreed objectives. Unlike the Dev centre though, I don't think it's managed to fulfill its true potential yet, and there's a few niggly things that maybe need to be tightened up for next year, such as boards being trigger happy when one objective isn't met. Thankfully I've not experienced this (yet), but I've heard stories of those who have. A good new feature nonetheless. 

Skin (FM Classic specific) - For the first year since around FM15, I'm not fussed about hunting down a new skin for classic mode, the default one is absolutely fine, in fact it has all the feel of the full game, whilst keeping what makes Classic mode great. Actually that mode this year overall is the best its been since FM14, so another good positive. 

Playing time pathway - Excellent addition, and if you have a squad view which includes the relevant tabs to go with this, it really does make squad management so much more intuitive, it's one of the best new additions in the game. On that note, I also like it during contract negotiations, and I've had some good back and forward ones already so far. 

CONS

User Interface - There are still some annoyances with this. The squad view can still be a pain in trying to keep everything in view and resizing columns is something that should have been fixed years ago. The decision to change the screen where you choose which players to select for reserve teams is a poor one, the new design is clunky and very un-user friendly. It worked perfectly before. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Also, I really hate when you create a pre-season tournament and this permanently stays in the competition overview screen, in fact it shouldn't go there in the first place. 

Interactions - I would still like these to either be more contextual, or at least have a wider range of options to choose from, as there is still the frustration of knowing what you should be saying in a given situation, but the option isn't there and none of the available ones suit. (that said, the options on the playing time complaints have improved and X player is in the form of his life isn't as overpowered anymore which is a good thing) Also, on FM Classic, they should either be revamped completely or just simply removed as they add nothing to the game in their present state which hasn't changed for years. All answers bar one still yields 'Well I don't think that solves anything' with no further opportunity to fix it. Classic mode could do without that element of the game altogether IMO. 

Home/Away split - I'm not sure why this isn't an easier thing to get right, but there is no league in the world which would schedule four home or four away league games in a row during a season, yet I still see this crop up from time to time, and also on this version. Inexcusable this one. 

Bugs - Yes, there's still a few. All the ones I've found annoying I've reported, so hopefully it'll be fixed, however there's none that have cropped up that have made me think of stopping playing, which is a positive. 

Overall, I'd give this year's release a solid 8 or 9 out of 10. There's a few tweaks needed but nothing major. Another stellar effort from the developers. 

Right then, please don't reply with counter arguments about the match engine, I'm really not interested, this is feedback for SI to digest. You can discuss any other part of this feedback with me though, I just can't be bothered with the back-and-forth silliness. Capiche? 

So.... how about that ME? :brock:

Seriously though, great review. 

Just now, Scuffi92 said:

You don't want a counter argument about the ME because in fact you show no arguments. What you like about the ME of this year it's the new animations for the most. Not the tactical side of the ME. The fact that players are almost falling but then they keep on running should with a good animation should be one of the plus of the ME, not one of the best part. In fact you criticize the long ball, the keepers and ofc the 1vs1.

:seagull:

I don't agree with Dagenham Dave with regards to the ME but it is his opinion and he is just as entitled to have it as anyone who leaves negative feedback, so people shouldn't bash him for it. My only wish is he would share his save or show some PKM's but he doesn't want to so have to respect that.

I do agree with you on the development centre DD. It was the one area I wasn't particularly looking forward to but am happy to be proved wrong, it is excellent. As is the club vision and the playing time pathway.

It’s incredibly immature that people can’t see that we, as human beings, have different opinions. Yes, there are problems with the match engine. Yes, there are also improvements. This is all possible! No one should be pressured to back up their opinion with “evidence.” This is a video game forum, not a court of law. Be civil. Respect each other. This should go for everyone. 

Set Pieces

Hi guys. One thing I'd like to change about the set-piece creator is to be able to have quick access to each players full set of attributes. At the moment the key attributes are only shown when we have a player already in that position. But it doesn't feel like there's an easy way to decide who is the best person for each job.

For example, perhaps I have someone somewhere in my team who is perfect to have on the edge of the area. I feel like I have to resort to trial and error by trying various players in that position to find him. Of course I could create a separate customized squad view that showed the relevant attributes, but this would be the scenic route to say the least.

Even just having an 'i' icon on each players shirt would be a great help.

image.thumb.png.2719f11d9f3763bb89233d10f2e605c0.png

18 minutes ago, Bry said:

Set Pieces

Hi guys. One thing I'd like to change about the set-piece creator is to be able to have quick access to each players full set of attributes. At the moment the key attributes are only shown when we have a player already in that position. But it doesn't feel like there's an easy way to decide who is the best person for each job.

For example, perhaps I have someone somewhere in my team who is perfect to have on the edge of the area. I feel like I have to resort to trial and error by trying various players in that position to find him. Of course I could create a separate customized squad view that showed the relevant attributes, but this would be the scenic route to say the least.

Even just having an 'i' icon on each players shirt would be a great help.

image.thumb.png.2719f11d9f3763bb89233d10f2e605c0.png

This should galvanise us!!! If there was one thing almost everyone could agree on its improvements to the set piece creator!! :lol:

the long balls still there wel annoying    and centre forwards im alarmed stop  runing  sometimes...   left back and midfield zoom ahead but one

You Can Do Better Si FM 14 was peachy  and  ui match day  was pretty flexible...

pretty new  here   i think if developers  that  try  and they do try  maybe harder then they should 110 % !   

ive seen  its loosing  battle   but  people  have dam right  say what want about this   game ..  altough  im enjoying a 5  defender set up )

Edited by Zool
no insults please

I've started to use upfront players with "Likes to round the keeper" trait. First, I've added that trait to my strikers via in-game editor to see the results. It definitely helped me to create more goals from 1v1 situations. Now, I've started to look players with that certain trait. Not a definitive fix to the issue by any chance, but it's something.

1 hour ago, glosoli said:

I've started to use upfront players with "Likes to round the keeper" trait. First, I've added that trait to my strikers via in-game editor to see the results. It definitely helped me to create more goals from 1v1 situations. Now, I've started to look players with that certain trait. Not a definitive fix to the issue by any chance, but it's something.

Yea, that's all well and fine. But it does nothing to stop the AI opponent from missing 5 1v1s per game. If you only care about winning, and not realism, your method works I guess.

2 hours ago, glosoli said:

The answer shouldn't be "work arounds".

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Martini1991:

The answer shouldn't be "work arounds".

The answer was already posted several times, they will look into and try to fix the issues, but for now for some users a work-around might be interesting.

2 saat önce, glosoli said:

Can you please try to decrease vision and passing of defenders via in game editor? Both yours and opponent’s.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Armistice:

And why is that? Surely the ME should favor the players who put in a logical chain of instructions to create a tactic, regardless if they play defensive football, counter-attack or attacking football?

To me, if the ME favors a style of play over another then it says a lot about its balance.

It's not about favoring, it's just about how difficult it is to find a balance. There are threads about how good the FM17 ME was or other MEs. Those MEs did favor one style of play and made it fun for some users. The FM19 ME was often described as "dull", maybe because there was a good balance, but not much variety. We all would like to see an ME that incorporates everything, but that might be just a dream and the reality is a step by step work.

42 minutes ago, KUBI said:

The FM19 ME was often described as "dull", maybe because there was a good balance, but not much variety. 

It would have been interesting to test that ME simply with reworked AI Managers, as AI on that release was arguably notoriously defensive -- even by FM standards. If even top Teams sit half their side plus behind the ball, whereas in real football even Eibar can attack Barcelona, then things frankly SHOULD be DULL. :D Likewise, there should be a distinct lack of goals scored. That would be actually a sign of an ME's robustness.

Edited by Svenc

Although I've stopped playing, I'm still watching a lot of YouTube content. There are some very good creators out there that deserve support. Do you know what I've noticed on their saves? The issues that have plagued my experience appear far less invasive at semi-professional and lower league level. There are a wider variety of goals and attacking patterns. I think this is partly down to lower player quality (especially goalkeepers) who can't keep anything out. 

On the flip side, I've observed almost every issue starts to appear on higher level / elite saves. This includes the abundance of balls over the top, missed 1 v 1s and physics defying saves. Also, I have to call out the false flag that all these balls over the top are the result of overly aggressive systems which deploy high lines. It's equally as prevalent with standard lines in balanced systems. Defenders, including world class ones, just do not react / turn sufficiently.  

On another subject entirely, there are some very iffy ball physics going on at all levels. When the balls strikes the post flush, it tends to bounce down / up rather than back into play at the correct angle.

Who needs Newton's third law anyway?   

1 ora fa, Martini1991 ha scritto:

I feel like SI should be inviting people like myself (Basically anyone whom is having such serve issues with the ME they consider the game to be unplayable) into testing their current beta ME's they think are an improvement to get a greater yield of results and responses (As has happened in the past when I've experienced a game breaking bug) as obviously internal testing is falling short if they think that the current release is good.

Are you aware of a public beta-release forum already existing?

1 hour ago, Martini1991 said:

I feel like SI should be inviting people

SI do this already. If someone has a record of being helpful in the bugs forum and reporting issues there, they're going to be a candidate to be invited to the private beta test. 

8 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

SI do this already. If someone has a record of being helpful in the bugs forum and reporting issues there, they're going to be a candidate to be invited to the private beta test. 

Well, I know they've already done this because I've literally been in one of the beta's before (And mentioned as such), however because of how ME dominated this feedback thread (And the bug forum since beta) is it's obvious that right now there is an issue and the status quo isn't working. Given the issue at hand is one that's existed in the "open beta" I'm disappointed that there's no open beta of the newer builds as right now there's people who feel they've got a broken product they've spent money on.

In the context of how I worded my post, I'm more expecting an open post from an SI employers requesting users to apply to be part of one of these beta's that might alleviate their concerns about the ME. I'm yet to see that, and thus to me (Which is the caveat really, what you find suitable doesn't mean I find it suitable, doesn't make anyone right or wrong though) the current situation is untenable and unacceptable as a customer of a broken product.

I reiterate, right now I've spent ~£40 on a game that's been broken 16% throughout its life cycle and by this thread it "Might" get fixed. Do you think that's acceptable?

Edited by Martini1991

15 hours ago, Cadoni said:

1) @KUBI doesn't work for SI, he's a volunteer mod.

2) Freedom of speech, etc, only applies to how a government or state can restrict (or not) what you say. It has less than no bearing on what a private organisation allows on their property (the same way that a restaurant can ask you to leave if you start insulting the staff).

3) This forum was never a democracy, you don't get to vote or choose what rules you follow - if a mod tells you to do something, you do it, or you likely won't be able to post there for long.

This sort of hyperbolic response to being told not to be insulting or offensive isn't helpful for anyone, and people wonder why the devs turn up and talk to us on here less and less each year...

Meanwhile, because someone asked for tactics from people who aren't finding issues with their strikers scoring (in general and 1v1s), please see my tactic below.

w2g16hl.png

Individual role instructions are:

DLF(s) - Roam from position

IF(a) - Roam from position, sit narrower

AP(s) - Roam from position, Move into channels

IW(s) -  Roam from position

BBM(s) - Shoot less often

WB(a) - Stay Wider

4 minutes ago, Martini1991 said:

Well, I know they've already done this because I've literally been in one of the beta's before (And mentioned as such),

That's different though. You said:

(As has happened in the past when I've experienced a game breaking bug

And in cases like that, with technical, game-breaking issues, people do get invited. Apart from those cases, SI will look to the bugs forum, as I've mentioned. So, yes, everyone is well aware of users who contribute.

7 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

That's different though. You said:

And in cases like that, with technical, game-breaking issues, people do get invited. Apart from those cases, SI will look to the bugs forum, as I've mentioned. So, yes, everyone is well aware of users who contribute.

I don't quite get what you mean by it being different.

In that specific bug I had it would have been very unique to a few people that went as far as I did in the game, whereas the current ME issues are pretty widespread. Do you mean different in that context?

Or do you mean different in the context that there's a group of "elite" users whom are external and get passed builds after internal test and also beta test things? Rather that me getting a build to fix a specific game breaking bug?

None of those will be of any comfort to people like myself whom consider ourselves owners of a broken game.

Edited by Martini1991

Just now, Martini1991 said:

I don't quite get what you mean by it being different.

In that specific bug I had it would have been very unique to a few people that went as far as I did in the game, whereas the current ME issues are pretty widespread. Do you mean different in that context?

Yes. I mean technical issues that prevent someone from actually playing. As you say, it's often something that a limited amount of people experience. 

I think the public beta forum is allowed to users who pre-ordered the game, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also about testing: the fact that you're spotting bad behaviours in the ME or anything else, doesn't automatically mean it hasn't been spotted during the process, so you have to differentiate between what has been spotted and what's viable, in short terms, to be fixed immediately. There is stuff that requires multiple phases and days before being ready to be tested, let alone released. It's not your case but in my opinion there's a lot of confusion about how all the mechanism around FM works.

Just now, HUNT3R said:

Yes. I mean technical issues that prevent someone from actually playing. As you say, it's often something that a limited amount of people experience. 

I'd rather have that game breaking bug than a broken ME, I could have made another save and enjoyed the game.

As an aside, I don't consider Neil's update to be acceptable as a consumer (And nothing that's said in defense of Neil et al will change that, it's my right as a consumer to be unhappy with a product) and if offered a refund I'd take it.

4 minutes ago, Federico said:

I think the public beta forum is allowed to users who pre-ordered the game, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also about testing: the fact that you're spotting bad behaviours in the ME or anything else, doesn't automatically mean it hasn't been spotted during the process, so you have to differentiate between what has been spotted and it's viable, in short terms, to be fixed immediately. There is stuff that requires multiple phases and days before being ready to be tested, let alone released. It's not your case but in my opinion there's a lot of confusion about how all the mechanism around FM works.

We're no longer in the pre release, it's the release people are unhappy about, with the same 1 v 1 issues that were raised during that pre release beta.

I've no access to a public beta that's ahead of the "stable" release so fail to see the relevance of its existence now.

Edited by Martini1991

4 minutes ago, Martini1991 said:

I'd rather have that game breaking bug than a broken ME, I could have made another save and enjoyed the game.

As an aside, I don't consider Neil's update to be acceptable as a consumer (And nothing that's said in defense of Neil et al will change that, it's my right as a consumer to be unhappy with a product) and if offered a refund I'd take it.

It's no use asking on the forums for a refund from the developers. They didn't sell the game to you.

If you want a refund, go back to where you bought the game from and ask there (though if you've already played a lot of hours, you'll likely be out of luck).

10 minutes ago, CFuller said:

It's no use asking on the forums for a refund from the developers. They didn't sell the game to you.

If you want a refund, go back to where you bought the game from and ask there (though if you've already played a lot of hours, you'll likely be out of luck).

I won't be able to get a refund from Steam with me just asking, they're not exactly renown for their customer service.

It's a very weak argument to be saying that the developer didn't sell me the game though and all you're doing is helping to enable a mentality that will help to erode customer protections. It's their product, Steam is merely the medium. Valve aren't keeping all the money, it's going to SI. Hell, I'd be willing  to lose Valve's cut in the refund so I'd be getting my money back from SI that I paid to SI through Steam.

Edited by Martini1991

2 saat önce, KUBI said:

The answer was already posted several times, they will look into and try to fix the issues, but for now for some users a work-around might be interesting.

For example, if they solve ME issues in mid-January or any date before March, will they publish it immediately, or wait for 20.3 database patch in March? I asked this because i know that the first, also single match engine update (I mean the period after Christmas) released with the data update in March in recent years.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Martini1991:

Valve aren't keeping all the money, it's going to SI. Hell, I'd be willing  to lose Valve's cut in the refund so I'd be getting my money back from SI that I paid to SI through Steam.

Steam is the retailer, Sega is the publisher, so the money from the retailer (a percentage) goes to Sega and they pay the creators. Most people react very surprised if they know what creators in the end receive. Not only for games, but also for books, songs etc. And this is not a one person creator, this is a company.