Tikki-Takka-Tayside?

A single screenshot of the tactics screen would help, rather than making people download it, import it into the game, and then find it isn't what they want. The results are impressive, but not everyone is looking for an insta-win tactic; some of us like to see the ideas behind the tactic :thup:

I agree with warlock. I do like tinkering myself with tactics too much that I'm not interested in downloading one. I do like to have a look at what others have done die learning and inspiration. So some screenshots and perhaps a bit of background about why certain choices are made would be highly appreciated.

Okay so this where I try and explain my tactic..... bare with me 

So it's a 4-2-3-1 

Positive mentality - I don't tend to switch from this particularly in the league as I am one of the stronger teams but even when I have came up against middle to lower SPFL  teams I have stuck with it as I don't believe there is much of a gap between top of the Scottish championship and the bottom 6 SPFL teams this has proved fruitful as I have lost only to Celtic and Rangers in the cup and 4 defeats in the league in a season and a half.

In Possession - All instruction are set to essentially play fast attractive football, dominating games and smothering teams not allowing them to get a foothold in the game. Particular homage paid to the overlaps which are an absolute god send this year as the wing backs are very important in terms of going forward.

In transition- re-group when the ball is lost to try and minimise the risk of being countered and then counter myself when the ball is recovered.

Out of possession - both lines standard nothing else 

20191119192903_1.jpg

1 hour ago, lisboa67 said:

So it's a 4-2-3-1 

Looks like a fairly well-balanced tactic, and proves that  you don't need manic closing down and 'get stuck in' to be successful. Having all four forward players on attack duties looks potential troublesome, but if it works it works, right? I'll be happy to give this a go when I get into a proper save :thup: