Sports Interactive Community
Kinmar

[FM20 Logos] TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos.com

Indeed it is not normal. Are you sure you have placed in the right place (and not in a sub folder graphics or logos)?

18 ore fa, Kinmar ha scritto:

Indeed it is not normal. Are you sure you have placed in the right place (and not in a sub folder graphics or logos)?

Now works, but i have to put them in public directory, while i think that o have to follow the same path of stadium background. 

(Trophies are on both place so i don't remember to try before)

Edited by FlorianAlbert9

I do play with zoom but never had this problem in the past. 

352409705_ScreenShot2019-12-01at10_36_03AM.thumb.png.ebaf24858c9dbd8d85120a99fccbd6fa.png

This is when I have it on standard. My screen is too big to not have zoom it looks ridiculous lol

Also worth noting that the logos that come loaded in the game already like the Bundesliga was never blurry like that. 

Edited by Pattric_b

So indeed pixelation is due to the level of zoom used. The fact that not many people used a large zoom so far did not inspire me to see what was possible. But the screen resolutions being more and more large, it will force me to propose a solution for which I will look for future updates or for the TCM21 pack.

I've downloaded the pack and extracted everything I need to, they are now in the FM 2020 folder (no sub folders) but for whatever reason they still aren't appearing when I sort the skin settings? If anyone could be of any help it'd be much appreciated.

4 hours ago, adam_w said:

I've downloaded the pack and extracted everything I need to, they are now in the FM 2020 folder (no sub folders) but for whatever reason they still aren't appearing when I sort the skin settings? If anyone could be of any help it'd be much appreciated.

You created the graphics folder with a subfolder called logos?

2 hours ago, Rivanov said:

You created the graphics folder with a subfolder called logos?

So in order to have them appear in game I create a folder called 'graphics' and then a sub-folder in here called 'logos' ? What about the facepacks and kits?

Il y a 1 heure, Bobbybarks a dit :

So in order to have them appear in game I create a folder called 'graphics' and then a sub-folder in here called 'logos' ? What about the facepacks and kits?

With TCM Logos, no need to create a "graphics" or "logos" folder. They are already present in the downloaded folder.
There are 3 folders (from the extraction) to copy / paste into the Football Manager 2020 folder: "ads", "graphics" and "TCM20 Instructions".

There are also check / uncheck boxes in the interface options (everything is explained on the instruction image present here, on the official website or in the "TCM20 Instructions" folder).

Also pay attention to the installation path if you are on MAC, it is different than on PC.

Available - Update 20.1 TCM20 Logopack for FM20 

Download the first update for TCM20 Logos with 4035 new & update logos.

47000 logos available !

TCM20-20.1.png

Hi guys , this the the flut skin dark and i used this logo pack wich is amazing btw, but this uefa badge keeps popping up everywhere. any Suggestions? image.thumb.png.a535679bd1c1915e984528fd52468af9.png

Il y a 2 heures, The_butcher a dit :

Hi guys , this the the flut skin dark and i used this logo pack wich is amazing btw, but this uefa badge keeps popping up everywhere. any Suggestions? image.thumb.png.a535679bd1c1915e984528fd52468af9.png

Hi @The_butcher.

This logo is not a TCM logo but a "metallic" logo from the flut skin. Contact Flut Creator.

This logo does not yet officially exist.  I could add the UEFA logo but not the logo found on the web, which is not official.

I found this logo online via Facebook, but I guess it's an unofficial logo someone created.

31051584.png

il y a 53 minutes, BadAss88 a dit :

Man Utd logo is missing..

Check your Private Message

On 28/12/2019 at 17:35, The_butcher said:

Thanks i was able to fix it now , appriciate it.

Hi ! 

How can you fix this problem, because i have a same issue ?

Can anyone please help me figure out what is wrong with my West Ham logo? I have it in the folder, it's 735. It looks like it is set up correctly in the config file.

And yet, this happens. No West Ham logo! What could be going on here? All other logos around the world are working.

unknown.png

Il y a 8 heures, PrincePretty a dit :

Just downloaded TCMLogos pack. There's no Manchester United logo. Any chance for downloading just that one?

DM 😉

Il y a 4 heures, troubledwaters a dit :

Can anyone please help me figure out what is wrong with my West Ham logo? I have it in the folder, it's 735. It looks like it is set up correctly in the config file.

And yet, this happens. No West Ham logo! What could be going on here? All other logos around the world are working.

unknown.png

It's not TCM logos I can see for other clubs.

10 hours ago, HunterJ said:

Can someone tell me how to get and install the Man Utd logo please

PM @Kinmar :thup:

Il y a 3 heures, vonreichsm a dit :

I don´t like your downloadsite. It seems that you earn money with it.

Advertising on the website is limited and not intrusive. This largely allows to pay for the hosting of the site (it is not free) and in addition to reward the work done for more than 7 years now. But nothing obliges you to come download my logos;)

8 hours ago, vonreichsm said:

I don´t like your downloadsite. It seems that you earn money with it.

Don't forget those guys created  TCM20 logos for free and in their own free times :thup: ;)

Posted (edited)
1 saat önce, Morween said:

Hi guys!! Can someone tell me how to get and install the Man Utd logo please.

add this two logos in your logo pack (normal and small folder)

680.png

680.png

Edited by canry

Can you create a border-less version? The white border is not good for dark skins and not part of the original logos

21 hours ago, y0lo said:

Can you create a border-less version? The white border is not good for dark skins and not part of the original logos

If you are wanting logos without the white boarder then you will need to use a different logo pack. The standard logos are probably the best ones to use. If you google them there are a few sites that have them to download

Anyone else having problems downloading this logo pack?  Its either in French and wont load or only downloads a fraction of the logos!

1 hour ago, Roscoewigley9 said:

Anyone else having problems downloading this logo pack?  Its either in French and wont load or only downloads a fraction of the logos!

You can change the language on the page :thup: I just downloaded it and seems fine?