Sports Interactive Community
Toonrock

Player Traits for Touch(?)

Hi @Toonrock, thanks for raising this. I've responded in your GD thread as well as here. This is intentional - we had to remove them from this panel to make room for the Playing Time information. You can still view them on the Player Development Training panel.

24 minutes ago, Alex Pitt said:

We had to remove them from this panel to make room for the Playing Time information. You can still view them on the Player Development Training panel.

Hi!

Thanks for answer :)

A really, really BAD idea if you ask me. - Then it´s only able to see, if it´s your own squad.

And don´t care the slightest about a Playing Time Info-menu. The players hapiness is shown elsewhere already, and so is his squad status etc. 

Player traits are MUCH MORE important to be able to have as an option. .....Somewhat game breaking if you ask me.

Then one has to go load the editor again and again if I want to see a players traits.

Please make it as an option to be able to select to be shown, at least on the overview>profile screen of the player.

Thanks beforehand :)

Toonrock

Edited by Toonrock

2 minutes ago, Toonrock said:

Player traits are MUCH MORE important to be able to have as an option. Somewhat game breaking if you ask me.

As said in my reply, the Player Traits are still visible on the Player Profile Development Training screen. From the player's profile, select the Development tab and they're shown on the right hand side of the screen under the player's attributes.

Thanks for pointing out it's blank for players not at your club though - we'll look into that.

2 minutes ago, Alex Pitt said:

As said in my reply, the Player Traits are still visible on the Player Profile Development Training screen. From the player's profile, select the Development tab and they're shown on the right hand side of the screen under the player's attributes.

Thanks for pointing out it's blank for players not at your club though - we'll look into that.

Okay cheers - Could you put up a screenshot of it, so I´ll know where to go to? I can´t find it on players from other clubs:)

...When you want to go buy a player, player traits of course is something that is relevant to be seen.

- Then perhaps it could be set up, so that players that´s not at your club have the Player Traits shown where it used to be (and where it´s just blank now anyway), and then players at your club could have the Player Traits under Development.

Just suggesting @Alex Pitt :)

Edited by Toonrock