Sports Interactive Community
stevemc

[FM20] Manchester United: Falling Giant...

21 minutes ago, simonbyrneno.4 said:

Anyone getting great performances out of Rashford? Struggling to get goals out of him as inside forward attack from the left. How are others using him?

Same role. He scored 14 and assisted 10 in a defensive team for me. I'll get more out of him this time. 

1 hour ago, simonbyrneno.4 said:

Anyone getting great performances out of Rashford? Struggling to get goals out of him as inside forward attack from the left. How are others using him?

Pressing Forward (Support) in a 4-4-2. Hit 30 last season, and looks good to get the same this season.

I know this is a FM20 thread for MUFC but could I ask for some advice re my FM19 Man Utd team.

Thanks

1. I have De Light coming in for next season soI could potentially sell Smalling and keep Jones (or should I keep Smalling)

2. Left back as I plan to sell Rojo, Young and Darmian so would be short but I do have Grimaldo coming but could still do with another option.

3. Planning on selling Valencia so again I would be short

4. Am considering selling Matic and Mata, not sure who I can get to replace these 2.

5. Not sure about selling Sanchez, I feel he played well but he is 30 and his value isn't going to increase is it, if I do sell who could I get to replace him, would like to go for youth.

Just finished the 2018/2019 season.

Spiegel has give me some pointers on the thread I started here

1015543845_ManchesterUnited_Overview.thumb.png.d1ed79ff2a62ea5b714bc374feb52c86.png

Edited by User0912