[FM20] Manchester United: Falling Giant...

stevemc

Hi Guys, 

after a bit of advice/help here. I have joined a network game with a couple of mates from work, but I joined the game late and only had 1 day of the transfer window. The club had already sold matic and purchased no one. I have shaw out for 3 months and martial out for 2 months. Only player I could get in the one day was Ruben Neves. 

So with this in mind can I get a recommendation for formation to suit? in my other save I have progressed the team to be able to play the full gengapress style game but don't think this squad can do it from the straight off without a few signings!

I know this is kind of going back to the start agaion for everyone but would be good for any advice :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Alioz said:

Hi Guys, 

after a bit of advice/help here. I have joined a network game with a couple of mates from work, but I joined the game late and only had 1 day of the transfer window. The club had already sold matic and purchased no one. I have shaw out for 3 months and martial out for 2 months. Only player I could get in the one day was Ruben Neves. 

So with this in mind can I get a recommendation for formation to suit? in my other save I have progressed the team to be able to play the full gengapress style game but don't think this squad can do it from the straight off without a few signings!

I know this is kind of going back to the start agaion for everyone but would be good for any advice :)

4231- Positive with a good pressing system so likes of mctominay, fred, pogba can do it even bruno OR

433- mctominay/fred in CDM with bruno next to pogba as a mez-AP/DLP. 

433 Suits much better atm for you, i'd suggest get a RW in january, you'll need one. 

17 minutes ago, BigV said:

4231- Positive with a good pressing system so likes of mctominay, fred, pogba can do it even bruno OR

433- mctominay/fred in CDM with bruno next to pogba as a mez-AP/DLP. 

433 Suits much better atm for you, i'd suggest get a RW in january, you'll need one. 

Cheers, my 1st match with no preparation was away to everton and I had a 4231 pressing system but really struggled and lost 3-0 so think a 433 will probably be tried next, looking to have Neves as the CDM with Pogba and Fernandes infront? what roles would you give them a BBM and DLP? 

RW is def on my list prob Chiesa if I can get him

2 hours ago, Alioz said:

Cheers, my 1st match with no preparation was away to everton and I had a 4231 pressing system but really struggled and lost 3-0 so think a 433 will probably be tried next, looking to have Neves as the CDM with Pogba and Fernandes infront? what roles would you give them a BBM and DLP? 

RW is def on my list prob Chiesa if I can get him

Yeah away games with pressing and no prep really hinders you, should be looking for top 4 in first season, if you get higher then worth it. Yeah that would work, depends on what style you're looking for with your TI's and PI's. People seem to find pogba as a BBM quite useful, I'd personally use him as a AP cause it gives him range but if you want a more defensive sided pogba then DLP-S. Bruno seems to be exceptional as a mez-S/A, pretty sure he can do BBM too so up to you really. Post your TI's and I can advise which would seem beneficial along with your squad.

Good buy, solid RW. 

5 minutes ago, BigV said:

Yeah away games with pressing and no prep really hinders you, should be looking for top 4 in first season, if you get higher then worth it. Yeah that would work, depends on what style you're looking for with your TI's and PI's. People seem to find pogba as a BBM quite useful, I'd personally use him as a AP cause it gives him range but if you want a more defensive sided pogba then DLP-S. Bruno seems to be exceptional as a mez-S/A, pretty sure he can do BBM too so up to you really. Post your TI's and I can advise which would seem beneficial along with your squad.

Good buy, solid RW. 

Havent really had much of a chance to look at ti's yet but usually like to play out from the back play through middle with a slightly higher line and slightly higher tempo. then closing down when wiothout the ball.

my single player save where I have had more time once I got top 4 in 1st season was really able to make the better buys and push on. this is a slow game as others in network haven't got much time to play so all about doing best I can this year and hope we are still playing for next season :) 

Any advice for a striker, find martial a bit hit and miss

1 minute ago, Alioz said:

Havent really had much of a chance to look at ti's yet but usually like to play out from the back play through middle with a slightly higher line and slightly higher tempo. then closing down when wiothout the ball.

my single player save where I have had more time once I got top 4 in 1st season was really able to make the better buys and push on. this is a slow game as others in network haven't got much time to play so all about doing best I can this year and hope we are still playing for next season :) 

Any advice for a striker, find martial a bit hit and miss

Usually the way I play, maybe get rid of the play through middle cause your wide players will find it tough UNLESS you're playing narrow. 

Ahhh fairs, never played network ones so I wouldnt know xD but good luck man.

Greenwood is good as a rotation, he's quite OP and if you can train him with game time he becomes an unreal beast. Not tried ighalo but im sure he's a situational striker and not one that you can rely on in most games. I tend to buy more complete ones like your higuain's, lewandowski's. I'd recommend looking at icardi, haaland (seems to be OP), moussa dembele, ben yedder, lautoro martinez, Odsonne Edouard. Belotti would be a decent pick for martial all be it similar current ability. 

18 minutes ago, BigV said:

Usually the way I play, maybe get rid of the play through middle cause your wide players will find it tough UNLESS you're playing narrow. 

Ahhh fairs, never played network ones so I wouldnt know xD but good luck man.

Greenwood is good as a rotation, he's quite OP and if you can train him with game time he becomes an unreal beast. Not tried ighalo but im sure he's a situational striker and not one that you can rely on in most games. I tend to buy more complete ones like your higuain's, lewandowski's. I'd recommend looking at icardi, haaland (seems to be OP), moussa dembele, ben yedder, lautoro martinez, Odsonne Edouard. Belotti would be a decent pick for martial all be it similar current ability. 

Yeah I think when I have been playing through middle it hjas been with a 4-2-3-1 with IF's or IW's so may have to scrapo that for the 1st year on this one.

Cheers for the help, I have an hour or so set with them at the weekend will let you know how I get on!

7 hours ago, Alioz said:

4-3-3 would be your best option imo, I'm running it 4 seasons in with most of the original squad. 

DM - Neves (HB (D), or DM(S))
MC - Pogba (DLP(S))
MC - Bruno (MEZ(S))

You can move Neves forward and put McTominay in as the DM should you need to rotate. 

Rashford, Martial, James and Rashford should see you fine upfront. I've not tried Ighalo as I'm on the original db, but I've heard good things. 

20 hours ago, FMAnderson said:

What do you make of Deulofeu? Always one I've been tempted to bring in purely to stop him scoring against me. Watford's counter attacking 5-3-2 with him upfront is a nightmare! :')

Edited by Spiegel

Well my 4th season is complete and we won the carabao cup, FA Cup and the league winning 33, drawing 4 and losing once to Southampton of all teams.

I was debating which players to trim from the squad as I want to give more game time to Bellingham, Hannibal and Garner but I have, Florentino Luis, Frenkie De Jong, Pogba and Bruno all ahead of them.

De Jong spent the majority of the season wanting to leave for one reason or another and after several meetings with him and nothing changing, plus his terrible performances in training over several months it was almost a god send when PSG offered £100m+ for him and so that was accepted and he left.

Pogba only played 8 league games last season due to injury and the form of De Jong and Garner and with him going into the last year of his contract in the next season he soon followed De Jong to PSG off a little over £50m.

This frees up my DLP spot for Garner to make his own, he’s done well every time he’s played for me and Spurs came sniffing with an offer of £74m that was immediately rejected.

Bellingham is gonna be rotating with both Sancho at AMR and Bruno at AMC this season and then Bruno shall be moving on to new pastures as he turns 31 this coming season

Edited by Zeonflux

On 17/11/2019 at 12:56, stevemc said:

Goes without saying that the 3 key players in the first team are David de Gea, Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial:

XAtiFEV.jpg

OlgtfnL.jpg

wc5DBPh.jpg

But in the first team there are also 5 very good young players ready to play now, with excellent potential to grow; Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Axel Tuanzebe, Daniel James, Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford:

TlPIT1t.jpg

za45oWz.jpg

4ctC6Kl.jpg

7WTdYNB.jpg

qjJK6Cd.jpg

At youth level, there are also a number of exciting prospects; Ethan Laird, Brandon Williams, James Garner and Angel Gomes:

slZaULK.jpg

dOUhwny.jpg

cSJj2O7.jpg

cD8n4Fp.jpg

Add to that, the number of players out on loan and dead-wood in the current squad, there should be plenty of room for a significant rebuild should you wish.

Which face pack do you use?

Quick update on my network save, only got 3 more games played (it could be a long game) but was a little better with the new system. an ok 0-0 draw vs Spurs had the better possession and chances but couldn't score:( then a 2-1 win away to Watford and a 3-0 win home to Bournemouth. Greenwood played all 3 up front with 0 goals which is a bit of a worry as at the moment I have Martial and igahlo both out injured (martial for 3 months) and now fernandes out for 3 weeks too, so goals need to come from somewhere! Rashford my only hope?

15 hours ago, Hagi said:

Is there any way to improve Martial's determination?

Has to be a general team thing with the mentoring unit thing. 

Need players with good/top end personalities that have 15+ determination, works for most players.

1 hour ago, wakesta said:

Staff - HOYD

Who do you sign to replace Nick Cox as head of youth development?

Borell- city, worth a bit if he wants to leave (usually doesn't) best HOYD in the game, Roberto samaden, michelle romano.

Find someone with a great personality, formation and rep (3* above- 4* or above is where you should be looking for instant impact). 18 PA+ and CA 14+ 

edit: steve above me has a brilliant HOYD, 3rd best-5th best in the game I believe. Great personality (2nd or 3rd best i believe)

Edited by BigV

Is reputation a big part of this then? I recently changed to a regen HOYD with JPA and JPP both 19/20 and working with youngster 20. His style of play is similar to my team but obviously his reputation is low? will this make my youth prospects suffer?

2 hours ago, Alioz said:

Is reputation a big part of this then? I recently changed to a regen HOYD with JPA and JPP both 19/20 and working with youngster 20. His style of play is similar to my team but obviously his reputation is low? will this make my youth prospects suffer?

In someway yes but only short term and it doesn't mean he wont bring in one of a kind either, just makes it LESS LIKELY to happen. Having a bigger rep means he's well known for bringing in top united talent so its possible they show up for him/other top rep youth scouts. 

In about a season or 2 with your regend HOYD, he'll probably inc rep as you win things and your position in the world. Up to you which you choose tbh, if you go the youthful route then its better off. Also its rare that they massively effect these decisions so you could have the worse HOYD and it's POSSIBLE to still bring in something better than a top class one- all based on chance. 

3 games into my 5th season and my gamble on letting Frenkie De Jong and Pogba go has so far paid off.

We’ve won all 3 games scoring 13 and conceding 3. Garner, Florentino Luis and Bellingham are doing very nicely as my starting midfield 3 (Bruno is injured for 2-3 months) and Marcus, Haaland and Greenwood are all in the goals with Haaland join top scorer in the league with Liverpool’s Mbappe.

We also won the Charity Shield coming from behind to beat 2-1 league favourites Liverpool 3-2.

18 minutes ago, jackripper said:

How are you guys signing amazing regens for so cheap, found a 16 year old goalkeeper who has a lot of potential and he’s worth 275k and on 55 per week yet Dortmund want over 45 million?

Scouts, instead of scouting with high CA's, go for scouting in areas with high PA's like portugal, france, brazil, argentina etc. 

Also check when clubs have youth intake days, you can poach some that are high PA's outside the top clubs, you can do the same for foreign clubs like Ajax, and other teams/countries with good youth facilities.

Media descriptions of wonderkid can give you a heads up on some. Check FM scout, may help you with getting some answers with tips and tricks for them :thup:

On 02/06/2020 at 06:19, Hagi said:

Is there any way to improve Martial's determination?

Hi mate, a sure fire way to improve any player's determination is to fine them after a game where they play a game that is a 6.4 rating or below. You don't get the option EVERY single time they play a game that is to this rating but I believe every two games or so you can. I've managed to increase Richarlison's determination to 18 on my Everton save by doing this. It is a luck roll whether there is an increase in determination or work rate or not but thankfully Richarlison has played a fair few few stinkers!

4 minutes ago, jackripper said:

I’m thinking of getting rid of mike Phelan as my ass manager, any recommendations or who do you guys use and why?

i play a 4231 attacking formation 

Can't speak as someone who manages Utd but Davide Ancelotti is one of the best assistant managers on the game! Very good for me at Everton.

55 minutes ago, jackripper said:

I’m thinking of getting rid of mike Phelan as my ass manager, any recommendations or who do you guys use and why?

I use Jon Goodman, he’s a very good coach and been using him as my assistant on my current save.

2 hours ago, jackripper said:

How are you guys signing amazing regens for so cheap, found a 16 year old goalkeeper who has a lot of potential and he’s worth 275k and on 55 per week yet Dortmund want over 45 million?

in my experience, try to scout South America like Brazil and Argentina. Usually they got foreign release clause, and they got good youth regens there. Found this monster there at 2022/2023, I forgot either I signed him before and have to stay at his nation until 18 or I just found him this season: 

RpnNAQG.png

LT8P5ZW.png

1pDNhPd.png

He got $6.75M for release clause with the stat I think is comparable with Haaland

4 hours ago, jackripper said:

I have hired Rui Faria, a well known name to Utd fans already, Mourinho's ex assistant.

I also have Bernhard Peters as HOYD like @stevemc has further up.

Edited by Gee_Simpson

5 hours ago, BigV said:

Scouts, instead of scouting with high CA's, go for scouting in areas with high PA's like portugal, france, brazil, argentina etc. 

Also check when clubs have youth intake days, you can poach some that are high PA's outside the top clubs, you can do the same for foreign clubs like Ajax, and other teams/countries with good youth facilities.

Media descriptions of wonderkid can give you a heads up on some. Check FM scout, may help you with getting some answers with tips and tricks for them :thup:

3 hours ago, tolkon said:

in my experience, try to scout South America like Brazil and Argentina. Usually they got foreign release clause, and they got good youth regens there. Found this monster there at 2022/2023, I forgot either I signed him before and have to stay at his nation until 18 or I just found him this season:

Do you both set scouting up yourselves or do you leave it to your scouts?

8 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Do you both set scouting up yourselves or do you leave it to your scouts?

I tend to do it myself, with 20-30 scouts it's better to utilise them.

21 hours ago, ShaunG95 said:

Hi mate, a sure fire way to improve any player's determination is to fine them after a game where they play a game that is a 6.4 rating or below. You don't get the option EVERY single time they play a game that is to this rating but I believe every two games or so you can. I've managed to increase Richarlison's determination to 18 on my Everton save by doing this. It is a luck roll whether there is an increase in determination or work rate or not but thankfully Richarlison has played a fair few few stinkers!

I'll give it a try. Let's see if I can achieve what Mourinho could not.

41 minutes ago, Hagi said:

I'll give it a try. Let's see if I can achieve what Mourinho could not.

It'll take a good couple of seasons, you can always save before you do it and keep reloading to force an increase but that's at your discretion whether you consider that cheating or not.

On 03/06/2020 at 18:58, ShaunG95 said:

I use this too, been doing for a while - I've noticed it works better on certain personality types.

1 minute ago, stevemc said:

I use this too, been doing for a while - I've noticed it works better on certain personality types.

I think a more professional/ambitious individual is more likely to yield an increase, for sure.

Season 2025/26: End of Season

I have toyed with this being my last season at Manchester United, and stepping down, I only have one year left on my contract but was debating moving onto another club, probably abroad, in the hunt to get to the top of the Hall of Fame, but we shall see...

Premier League: :thup:

Smashed the title again, 7 in a row, massive domination, Arsenal were close until around game 30, came to Old Trafford and took a beating then tailed off. Goal difference of +120, 32 wins and just one loss. Sebastiano Esposito won the Golden Boot with 21 goals in 20 games and Gianluigi Donnarumma won the clean sheet award.

bXkckAT.jpg

Community Shield:thdn:

So close to closing the game out, Liverpool scored a late equaliser and turned us over on pens:

xO5Ln38.jpg

EFL Cup: :thup:

After putting out West Brom 5-0 (H), Everton on penalties (A), Fulham 5-1 (A) and Wolves 11-0 in the semi's over two legs, we set a final up against Arsenal.

Arsenal are the 2nd best team in England now, and we met in the EFL Cup final - ended up a 2-1 win after Arsenal took the lead, but to be honest we totally dominated and it should have been more. Arsenal's Mark Adams got their goal, a player who will make my England World Cup squad.

We've now won this competition 4 times in a row, 5 times in the last 6 seasons.

xCujdoF.jpg

FA Cup: :thup:

After putting out Chelsea 5-1 (H), Sheffield Wednesday 5-0 (H), West Brom 5-0 (H), Burnley 4-0 (H) and Aston Villa 5-0 in the semi-finals, we set up a final against rivals Liverpool.

We got off to a great start, 1-0 after 6 minutes when a poor underweighted back pass from Ki-Jana Hoever was intercept by Sebastiano Esposito to round Alisson. Liverpool were poor, paying the price for not replacing their ageing superstars - the game ended 4-0, Sebastiano Esposito helping himself to a hat-trick...

RaGWFsR.jpg

Trophy lifted for the 3rd time in 6 seasons.

Champions League: :thup:

GROUP OF DEATH!

Well, wasn't really. We topped it, with 6 wins...

4nfn43X.png

After that, we put out Benfica (7-0), then current holders PSG (6-1) before turning over Real Madrid 3-0 in the semi's, setting up a final with Chelsea at the Santiago Bernabau.

It was a simple 3-0 win, Hannibal Mejbri absolutely bossed the midfield, third time I've lifted the Champions League...

tf2PAQ1.jpg

Under 23's: :thup:

Domination, again...

28RZwom.jpg

19CTbB2.jpg

4vUAD4O.jpg

My Squad:

GK: Gianluigi Donnarumma,  Yannick Becic(HG), Igor Arsenijevic(HG)

RB: Aaron Wan-Bissaka(HG), Reece James(HG)

LB: Cizão, Daniel Atkins(HG)

CB: Matthijs de Ligt, Léo Guerreiro, Rúben Dias, Declan Rice(HG)

DM: Eduardo Camavinga, Thiago HurtadoÁngel Espinoza

CM: Ilaix Moriba, Jude Bellingham(HG)16. Michael Sant(HG)

AM: Sergio Gómez, Hannibal Mejbri(HG), Pedri

IF: Kylian Mbappé, Marcus Rashford(HG), Mason Greenwood(HG), Ansu Fati

STRIKER: Erling Haaland, Sebastiano Esposito, Marcos Vinícius

YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES: Victor Maurin(HG) (AM), Yassine Hamzaoui(HG) (IF), Victor Huysmans (AM/ST), Yannick Auvray-Capoue (IF), Michael Burling(HG) (CF)

*regen/newgen

England:

We topped out qualifying group:

eioCaHu.png

And have been fortunate in the World Cup draw:

Q3HdxqK.png

The England squad isn't world-class, we are not really in a position to complete at the later end with the likes of Germany, Brazil and Italy - but who knows? We've got good firepower but the defensive midfield worries me. Either way, should be a good summer...

bG1sou2.jpg

Edited by stevemc

Just started with the 2023-2024 season and won the Community Shield. Great performance from youth intake GK as DDG, my main one is injured. He saved a penalty kick from Dybala.

iBEu2iZ.png

The new kid I mentioned before scored on his debut :lol:

So I'm back, I had previously done an 8 season save with Man Utd. On my new save I had started at Lazio doing 4 seasons winning 2 Serie Titles, 1 Italian cup and 1 incredible champs league title. I then left and joined RB Leipzig, doing 3 seasons winning 3 straight Bundesliga title, we did however struggle in the cups and even with Lazio I struggled in the cup competitions. I was then offered the Man Utd job and quite happily accepted.

1974150620_manutdjob.thumb.png.313ad1b625fbc95b380cbb94a141b6eb.png

I have brought some staff with me, Jon Goodman following me as my assistant.

So a brief update on how the AI Man Utd have been doing in my save.

Ole was in charge for the 1st 4 seasons, finishing 2nd, 3rd, 4th and then 2nd again. He got 80 points plus each season so was very unlucky not to win the title, unfortunately for him and every Man Utd fan Liverpool dominated. Ole did however win 1 Europa league, 1 FA cup and 1 Carabao cup.

Valverde then took over for 2 seasons, finishing 3rd with 91 points in his 1st season and winning the FA cup, but then had a horrible 2nd season finishing 5th and got sacked.

I had applied for the job but they decided to give it to Bruno Lage, who only managed the 1 season in charge finishing 5th and doing terribly in the cups, he was swiftly sacked and that is where I now come in.

So in 7 seasons Liverpool have won 4 league titles, meaning they have overtaken our record no of league wins, and I simply can't have that. Chelsea more recently have started to dominate winning the last 2 league titles, and also winning the champs league last season, they have a great team so this should be a good challenge.

On to the squad

Goalkeepers

gk.thumb.png.fd59eddcf0ade9d2847bb6064d62c5c9.png

It's an area that needs work, Majecki is not a great keeper and De Gea though quality is ageing.

Defence

def.thumb.png.a6fb36150d1b6ec473259e96498b058e.png

Another area which requires some work, and hasn't had a great deal of attention. Dalot and Tolisso had already agreed moves before I joined, and Dias is the only defender of real quality they had brought in. Pereira really isn't good enough and he will be sold. It is a slightly ageing defence which will need a bit of revamping.

This is Czubak, he looks good and someone I can work with.

czuback.thumb.png.21d1510dda905dd2118a50f1dc0066b5.png

They also have an a very good young right back called Eardley, who I shall be promoting to the 1st team straight away, I plan for him to takeover from AWB after a season or 2.

eardley.thumb.png.8d9c87d289f621ff3d94a0247b66c0ce.png

Midfield

mids.thumb.png.6696e6eeb53f622396a0e31390bb37d9.png

There is some real quality in this dept, Tonali is someone I had at Lazio and he was brilliant, he was sold to Man Utd after I left. Bruno Fernandes though 31 is going nowhere, he was my player of the save in my last save and though he hasn't done as well for the AI, I will get another 2-3 years out of him yet, this is an area I feel I can leave this season before I need to invest. Ashton is the only youth academy regen in the 1st team, which is actually quite disappointing but he looks pretty solid.

ashton.thumb.png.bf24c10dcd9acedc6039dbf6f980dd78.png

Attackers

att.thumb.png.a58a2e6056382445aef1690a646ad9fd.png

Again some real quality here, Greenwood has been no 1 striker since season 2 and between him and Rashford they are fighting it out to who ends up being Man Utd's highest ever goalscorer. David is good and they spent about 110 mil on him but he hasn't lived upto it so could potentially be moved on. Lombardi is an incredible regen, they paid 163 mil for him from Monaco, and has been their best player since joining. But with David and possibly Chiesa moving on, I may need to bring someone in.

Lombardi.thumb.png.72eee9a731f092643c200e0dc0c8a9c5.png

Overall it's a good squad, but with some ageing players and not a lot of investment been spent on the defence and keeper, there is some work to do. I do plan on bringing 1 or 2 players in from RB Leipzig, in particular a defender I had called Kevin Lewis, I shall share a screenshot once I have signed him. 

I'm actually quite disappointed with the lack of youth academy regens in the 1st team with only Ashton, though Eardley is someone I'm quite excited to develop, there are one or 2 more in the youth that I may be able to bring through.

Also with only being in the Europa league, I'm hoping to be able to keep hold of any unhappy players.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope people may enjoy the read.

Edited by sedge11

@stevemc I've had it given in my old fm17 save, they basically mean they've deposited so much money cause you've basically become a financial hoarder. If you run into trouble or express improvements in stadiums and other financial areas they'll use that as back up for payments to fund it. 

It was used to stop a bug that if you go over 2b it becomes -2b and I dont think they got rid of it so they just used it so it doesn't go over 

21 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Ahh sound, cheers, sounds about right, I've got £1.2bn in the bank, I did have around £1.6bn until they took money out.

Bid for someone lower league for 100 mil and see how they progress haha

Contract end of season and not sure if he's worth signing a new contract for. Or if this deal would be a good enough price for him too. I also don't use a AMC so if I kept him could potentially train as a striker  

Alex Chapman_ Inbox.png

Aidan Barlow_ Profile.png

1 minute ago, Chapman7 said:

Contract end of season and not sure if he's worth signing a new contract for. Or if this deal would be a good enough price for him too. I also don't use a AMC so if I kept him could potentially train as a striker  

Alex Chapman_ Inbox.png

Aidan Barlow_ Profile.png

I don't think he has enough potential to make it for Utd tbh, I would take it. 

36 minutes ago, BigV said:

Sell, 2.1 mill for a player that wont get over will be better off in your bank rather than an asset you wont ever use. 

52 minutes ago, Spiegel said:

Same, never improved under me. 

1 hour ago, Gee_Simpson said:

I don't think he has enough potential to make it for Utd tbh, I would take it. 

Yeah I had as much of a feeling he would be better to take the offer, weren't sure if he'd come good or not if I was to keep

Anyone signed James Rodriguez to play AMR, considering signing him for that position as I don't use AMC figured his crossing would be quite an asset as an Inverted Winger and being a free signing couldn't be too bad to just pay his contract fee's