Sports Interactive Community

The game is v 20.1.0 and the OS is 10.15.1 Catalina. Whether launch on Steam or locally, a white piece comes to screen and literally 5 minutes later the application closes itself.

Xb1gL0.png

Same. The game is completely broken on Catalina. It didn't work for me for over a week, then after the latest update worked once, and now doesn't work again. Hopefully they fix it by release. 

Can you try and delete caches and preferences folders and see if it helps, please?

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Can you try and delete caches and preferences folders and see if it helps, please?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the instructions did not help at all. Problem still exists.

Are you using customs graphics/logos/skins? If so can you remove them then delete caches and preferences folders once again and try again, please?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Are you using customs graphics/logos/skins? If so can you remove them then delete caches and preferences folders once again and try again, please?

Thanks.

After full version (deleted graphic pack and cache&pref), it has something different.

"The application Sports Interactive has quit unexpectedly. The system and other applications have not been affected. A report has been created that you can send to Vendor not specified to help identify the problem. --Send Report--"

Ekran Resmi 2019-11-19 19.09.32.png

Newest update

I just uninstalled the game from Steam Library and reinstalled it. Right now it looks working. I don't know what happens tomorrow.

21 hours ago, MA62CNB said:

Newest update

I just uninstalled the game from Steam Library and reinstalled it. Right now it looks working. I don't know what happens tomorrow.

Yep, after 20.1.4 hotfix, it turns back to "The application Sports Interactive has quit unexpectedly.".

And have you try removing custom graphics and delete caches and preferences folders again after the hotfix?

On 22/11/2019 at 13:44, Jimmy Wong said:

And have you try removing custom graphics and delete caches and preferences folders again after the hotfix?

Yes I did.

On 27/11/2019 at 15:13, Jimmy Wong said:

Okay, we would suggest you to verify the games' files - 

I have already tried that, so I don't know.

P.S. I applied Steam for return and refund.

If the return hasn't been processed yet could you download the latest update (20.2) from steam, please.

Let us know whether that resolves your issue or not.

If the return has went through then no worries,

Thanks.

On 03/12/2019 at 20:49, Kyle Brown said:

If the return hasn't been processed yet could you download the latest update (20.2) from steam, please.

Let us know whether that resolves your issue or not.

If the return has went through then no worries,

Thanks.

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately, we have completed the return process.

We are sorry to hear that - If you ever want test out if the latest version, you can also try our FM20 demo via Steam as a trial.

Thanks.