Football Manager 2020 Touch Features Announced

• Administrators

Development Centre

Take full control of your youth team operations in a new all-encompassing hub. Nurture your young stars from the moment they arrive until they’re ready for first-team action.

2 - Dev Centre - Touch - iPad.png

• Administrators

Revamped contract negotiations 

A new interface makes negotiating contracts quicker and easier and new playing time terminology gives you a clearer idea of how often players expect to be playing.

3 - Contract revamp - touch - iPad v2.png

• Administrators

Golden Generation and Dream Transfer

Guarantee an extremely talented crop of youngsters coming through at once with the new Golden Generation unlockable or transfer the player of your dreams with the Dream Transfer consumable.

5 - Achievements - golden generation - Touch - iPad.png

On 15/11/2019 at 17:22, Neil Brock said:

Development Centre

Take full control of your youth team operations in a new all-encompassing hub. Nurture your young stars from the moment they arrive until they’re ready for first-team action.

In regards to the development centre for FMT, how and when do youth players come through it into the reserve team?

• SI Staff
On 16/11/2019 at 18:56, 17Gonzo said:

In regards to the development centre for FMT, how and when do youth players come through it into the reserve team?

You should get a yearly intake around the end of the season (and you'll get a preview a few months before). This year they come in as triallists and can be viewed in the Youth Candidates section of the Dev Centre - you'll need to sign the ones you want to keep to youth contracts or they'll leave at the end of their trial contracts.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, craiigman said:

Did you find out?

Yes, 

Ou answer it in another post. 

It can be unlock without buying it, but it takes for you to manage for several years in the same club and other things. I'll try to find out the correct answer and I'll post it here. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2019 at 17:24, Neil Brock said:

Golden Generation and Dream Transfer

Guarantee an extremely talented crop of youngsters coming through at once with the new Golden Generation unlockable or transfer the player of your dreams with the Dream Transfer consumable.

5 - Achievements - golden generation - Touch - iPad.png

How do I actually use dream transfer? I've bought it and I think activated it but how do I now sign Messi for Sunderland?

• 4 weeks later...

1) can I purchase the latest Touch separate from the full game? I own the 2014 version, but I had to buy the full version of FM on Steam to get it.

2) can I buy the "can't get fired" option with the new version of Touch? That is an essential feature for me.

3) what does the new Touch have that the 2014 version doesn't? I'm not interested in 3D bells and whistles. 

6 hours ago, Antonin said:

1) can I purchase the latest Touch separate from the full game? I own the 2014 version, but I had to buy the full version of FM on Steam to get it.

It's included in the purchase of full fat FM yes, but it's also possible to buy FM Touch only, at a cheaper price.

7 hours ago, Antonin said:

2) can I buy the "can't get fired" option with the new version of Touch? That is an essential feature for me.

3) what does the new Touch have that the 2014 version doesn't? I'm not interested in 3D bells and whistles. 

1. Yes, you can purchase FMT separately.

2. You can purchase the no sacking unlockable or unlock it through in game achievement as you would have in FMC 14.

3. I can barely remember FM 14! New tactics system, new player roles, club vision and development centre have been added to the game.

I would recommend trying out the demo on Steam to see if you feel the jump to FMT 20 is worthwhile.

• Alex Pitt changed the title to Football Manager 2020 Touch Features Announced
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/04/2020 at 12:29, Olivia481 said:

Hey, anyone find the continue button really annoying?! You have to constantly press it to get to the next fixture?! Or just me

Hi @Olivia481 If you go into settings and click interface, you’ll find this “ continued time out” click that and you should get away with the annoying clicking every time! 

010E3F21-E14D-42FB-B148-94495BA17433.png

Edited by zakbrown96