Who buys FMT on tablet, as well as on PC?

If your tablet is in developer mode, you should be able to connect it to a computer and explore it like you would any hard drive/laptop. All tactics, graphics etc are saved in Documents folder, like the PC.

Alternatively, find a decent file manager app, download the files on your tablet then move them into the correct folder using that. Most tablets don't have decent file explorers within them, so you need to download.

7 minutes ago, Gerara said:

You are right. That's why i buy both versions ( pc and android tablet). My question is if there is way to download tactics and import them  into my tablet , without the pc version of the game .

I've play the game in IOS and android, and in both you could download a tactic and save it to the tablet. 

With the android, as always, it's easier. In fact, with the android you can use the real name fix, logos and kits graphics that are also used in the PC version. 

5 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

I've play the game in IOS and android, and in both you could download a tactic and save it to the tablet. 

With the android, as always, it's easier. In fact, with the android you can use the real name fix, logos and kits graphics that are also used in the PC version. 

Is it available any real name fix, logos and kit graphics for IOS?

9 hours ago, Finochio said:

Is it available any real name fix, logos and kit graphics for IOS?

Real name fix I don't think so. At least I've never been able to use one in the game. 

Graphics I think it's possible. It's the same graphics files that are used in the PC version 

Edited by Keyzer Soze

3 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Real name fix I don't think so. At least I've never been able to use one in the game. 

Graphics I think it's possible. It's the same graphics files that are used in the PC version 

Damn!

That’s quite unbelievable! 

Other thing that SI should think is concede a discount for those people who have FMT on PC and on a Tablet, ir order to cross sync games. We understand that are different stores (steam, google play, Apple Store, etc) however people are buying the same game. A incentive to use cross sync should be turned into a discount coupon or something related.

Edited by Finochio

• Administrators

Great idea but a discount isn’t possible because they are different stores. It would be like trying to get a 2 for 1 offer for an item accepted in Sainsburys and Tesco, just not going to happen. 

If one of the stores buys the other one day then it becomes more possible but not until then unfortunately. 

9 hours ago, Lucas said:

Great idea but a discount isn’t possible because they are different stores. It would be like trying to get a 2 for 1 offer for an item accepted in Sainsburys and Tesco, just not going to happen. 

If one of the stores buys the other one day then it becomes more possible but not until then unfortunately. 

Thanks, but there are some good ways to concede this kind of discount. For example, concede a gift card code (steam, apple and google all have ones) for those who bought both versions, and shouldn’t be hard to establish such promotion with such sellers. It could work like a kind of ‘cash back’, you will just need to check if client bought the game on two platforms, and the gift card could be used to buy future versions or, even better, buy the unlockable features generating new revenue almost instantly.

Free consulting, hahahaha

On 15/11/2019 at 17:13, Keyzer Soze said:

I only buy the tablet (android) version.

In the last couple of years i've stop having time to play the game at home, with the wife and kids and all that, so i usualy play the game in public transportation heading to work.

It’s nice to hear that you went straight after the film. Wife, kids etc... 

On 16/11/2019 at 13:25, DavyDepuydt1 said:

To those that have it on tablet, who has a tablet that runs the 3D very good and doesn't get to hot? Can you recommend a device?

My 2017 iPad runs FM19 like a dream. No overheating or crashing whatsoever and I’d imagine FM20 will be the same. 

3 hours ago, MrManagerMan said:

Little joke about The Usual Suspects film and your username. 

Ahahaha, brilliant 

My bad. 

Thinking of it, it's funny to think that after the final scene, when Keyzer go away in car with the lawyer, he went straight home, have some dinner with the wife and kids, and enjoy a good session playing FM after that. 

Well done mate!! 😂

I rarely get to play games as much as I did before kids, but last year I bought FM full version on Steam, FM Touch for my iPad AND Switch, and FM Mobile for my iPhone. I love supporting SI Games and seeing this game on all my devices. I just wish I could actually play them all! 

On 15/11/2019 at 20:46, newellhj said:

If your tablet is in developer mode, you should be able to connect it to a computer and explore it like you would any hard drive/laptop. All tactics, graphics etc are saved in Documents folder, like the PC.

Alternatively, find a decent file manager app, download the files on your tablet then move them into the correct folder using that. Most tablets don't have decent file explorers within them, so you need to download.

Do I use the same files as for the pc edtion in order to  apply real name fixes? Do I delete the same files? It is exactly the same procedure with pc in other words?

26 minutes ago, Gerara said:

Do I use the same files as for the pc edtion in order to  apply real name fixes? Do I delete the same files? It is exactly the same procedure with pc in other words?

Check out the sortitoutsi site, they have detail instructions how to install on Android.