Sports Interactive Community
RyanBrown

Unable to see other National Squads

Attached screenshot. When selecting a nation you used to be able to select the various youth teams but now you have to press the under 21's or under 19's and it brings you to a tactic screen, rather than the list like it used to. Is this new, because it's quite difficult to navigate or plan anything with this.

EDIT: Hopefully that makes sense, what I am trying to explain. Basically I can't view the squad like in the list format, only through the tactic and it just doesn't feel right.

image.thumb.png.994a5c6c6babb11552fab057abaa0937.pngimage.thumb.png.63b1816d30733ed240fdaa855dfe6a0d.png

Edited by RyanBrown

I second that. When you move from the main team to U21 you can no longer see players list, just tactics.

But when you get to the U21 in another way (like nations > u21 team) you can see it. 

So maybe just a "broken link" there?

10 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

I second that. When you move from the main team to U21 you can no longer see players list, just tactics.

But when you get to the U21 in another way (like nations > u21 team) you can see it. 

So maybe just a "broken link" there?

I hope they shed some clarity on it, as it’s one of my ways of scouting and seeing what up and coming players are around. The tactic screen really doesn’t show much, compare to the list view.