Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
kdawg91

Is FMM20 on amazon

Unfortunately there were a very low number of sales on the platform and this couldn't justify the resources spent to keep it there.

It's fairly easy to get Google play on Amazon, there are plenty of guides online showing how to hack the fire and turn it into a normal android device and dispense with the useless Amazon software. 

But I only get 2 or 3 seasons then the load files get corrupted and parts of the game missing. 

I put this down to it not being compatible. I bought it for a Samsung s7 but wanted to play it on both.

But I have the same problem with my s7 as well so have just stopped playing till theres an update to fix it.

It may be though that even if fixed for my s7 the fire is still unplayable past the first 2 or 3 seasons.

@Tommy Hearts - Do you tend to install 'data cleaners' or similar apps on your devices? ... these are the most common cause of issues with missing files in games (not just FMM but others also) ...