Sports Interactive Community
jimbo22

Washed out colours throughout game with newest update

Not sure if this is the right place but since the latest update to the Beta on Monday my game has had a washed out look to it. Tried to take a screen with the colours of both the game and FM's steam page to show the difference in look. 

Ive updated to the latest graphics card drivers and also reset all the game setting/cache options and its still doing this. Tried all 3 skins, windowed and full screen and still have the problem. 

Hope the screen grab shows what im talking about.

washed.thumb.PNG.366022a43a285c00d008df268672f486.PNG

Couple of reports we've seen suggest this could be a HDR issue - if you disable HDR do you have the same problem? 

6 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Couple of reports we've seen suggest this could be a HDR issue - if you disable HDR do you have the same problem? 

That has fixed it. I was seeing it on my external monitor which does HDR but after I posted this thread I tried it on the laptop itself and it worked fine on that. Disabling HDR when the monitor is connected fixes the issue. 

Thanks for letting us know. We are investigating this issue and will be providing a fix for this as soon as possible.

Thanks.