Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
bgs4

Update today- injuries galor

So since the latest update was installed today I have 2-3 injuries either in the match or right before hand. No issues like this before today.

Maybe can be a patch who will completly Disable injuries ( like many options in microtransations ). 

Edited by bartepd

same thing with injuries I currently got 5 players out on long term injuries with no way in getting players back from loans to cover think they need to patch so many injuries.

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 01.49.40.png

Edited by mightyporter
hit wrong button

Guys- there were no changes to the injuries module in any of the recent updates, so what you are seeing has not been an outcome of code changes.  The soak tests show FM injuries running at about 80% of actual injury statistics, so you need to look at injuries over a season and not in a short term view. Injuries can and will happen and it is always worth having a look at your training, team and player instructions etc, to see if you can affect that injury occurrence in the game.

mightyporter is right this is just too crazy ... maybe it has something to do with Premier League teams since they have SO MANY matches during the season and no real winter holidays.

I play with Liverpool and right now I have 9 injured players, last 2 matches 4 new injuries... all muscular... at least 2-4 weeks... nearly all of my starting players are out now... 

and I always check the stats, medical side, fitness etc... if the player is not fit I give him a break... can´t do more... but that seems to just not matter at all...

if the game wants it then the injury happens... for example Sadio Mane... 2 times during this season "the same injury like before"... Henderson... "same injury like before"... seems somehow scripted...