Sports Interactive Community

As several others have already posted, my game is crashing during matches.  It runs fine ( nice and speedy) the rest of the time but I'm struggling to get anywhere as everytime I try and play a match the thing crashes with this error " dxgi error device hung " 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics card drivers as instructed. I've also cleared the preferences and cache as instructed. 

I've got goal replays turned off and no additional icons etc installed. I'm running the standard skin.

It's REALLY frustrating as the game seems to be great - I just wish I could get further than one match into it! 

(Tried to upload the saved game but it won't let me!)

DxDiag.txt FM 2020 v20.1.0.1313242 (2019.11.13 21.55.41).dmp FM 2020 v20.1.0.1313242 (2019.11.14 20.04.25).dmp FM 2020 v20.1.0.1313242 (2019.11.14 21.17.54).dmp

Edited by Philious Fogsley

What graphics quality are you running the game in? You can see this via your in-game preferences.

Let us know, thanks. 

Just a quick addition, the game just crashed again with the same error message from the menu screen whilst I was replying to your message. I hadn't even loaded up the saved game yet!

How did you reinstalled your graphics driver? Did you go to your manufacturer website (Acer)?

Would you be able to try to download and install the graphics via the Acer website and see if it helps to resolve your issue, please?

Done and makes no difference. 

Update - managed three matches and the bits in between tonight before it crashed again. 

Edited by Philious Fogsley

Do you happen to have a crash dump from 20.1.4 that we can check? 

We have just released a new update 20.2.0. Can you see if this is still happening on the latest version, please?

Let us know how you get on, please. Thanks.