Sports Interactive Community
rc1269

Mouse movement issues in newest release (20.1)

After the most recent update (20.1) my mouse is experiencing constant stuttering while moving it around.  I have isolated this issue to in-game only; I experience no issues with mouse movement in any other apps on my PC.  This was not an issue in any other prior release.

On 15/11/2019 at 07:00, Neil Brock said:

Hi Neil, I have tried every possible solution and I can't find a fix to this "flickering" problem. It is unrelated to the problem of the cursor moving by itself. This problem is more of a flicker where the mouse disappears and appears rapidly when being moved. 

Hope it is fixed soon because it makes the game unplayable because of how frustrating it is....

On 15/11/2019 at 07:00, Neil Brock said:

This is not the problem, no.  I have no additional controllers.  As I mentioned, the *only* thing that changed between mouse working fine and mouse stuttering was the 20.1 update.  Not sure I could be more clear about that...!

Are you still having this issue on 20.1.3?

Are you using anti-virus? If so can you read this FAQ, please?

Thanks.

Did you try the solutions offered, mansfield?

I'm also experiencing this issue on a retina mac when the display scaling is set to anything other than "default". This is not an issue of the cursor moving by itself and I have no anti-virus software interfering with the game. The problem disappears when the display scaling is set to default, however I don't want to have to switch display mode anytime I run the game.

Posted (edited)

After deleting the caches and preferences folder the issue still persists when using non-default scaling in macOS display preferences.

I actually had this issue the very first time I ran the game.

Edit: Actually, this might not be the exact same problem as OP. My issue is more with the mouse flickering (disappearing and reappearing very quickly when moving/clicking) than stuttering.

Edited by Scryypy

In that case please create your own thread and detail as much info about the issue and what you've tried as you can, please.

On 14/11/2019 at 15:32, rc1269 said:

After the most recent update (20.1) my mouse is experiencing constant stuttering while moving it around.  I have isolated this issue to in-game only; I experience no issues with mouse movement in any other apps on my PC.  This was not an issue in any other prior release.

Did you manage to resolved this?

If you're experiencing this issue too, please start a new thread so we can better track it and offer more isolated solutions.