Sports Interactive Community

There's a team dynamics link between my central midfielders. There were no dynamics in FM19, is this a new feature or a bug?

Capture.JPG.0d9ceec287be8dcda9ff1281a73be6b0.JPG

I have seen this as well but only for midfielders this year, I was thinking this was a new feature but none of my other players in 3 seasons have developed any partnerships, so it might be a bug.

59 minutes ago, RyanBrown said:

There was links last year, but i've not had any this year despite playing 45 games.

Nope, there were none in FM19.

1 minute ago, Prej said:

Nope, there were none in FM19.

I'm pretty sure there was, could be mistaken.

9 minutes ago, RyanBrown said:

I'm pretty sure there was, could be mistaken.

There were none, believe me. That's why I'm surprised to see them now.

Maybe they are for ‘existing’ hard-coded real-life partnerships? I’m sure I read somewhere that if players develop a partnership it will re-appear automatically if they both end up playing for the same club? So if you sign someone who had a previous partnership with one of your existing players, it will automatically be visible. 

Will be interesting to see if club players take their existing partnerships to national teams. 

I think there was an update today, I noticed a few of my players developing partnerships. I've got a link up at Midfield, LB/LW, and CB's

Hi all,

Yes this a new feature *kind of*. Partnerships were created in FMT19 and could be visible on player profile screens, but we did not have the UI on the match tactic screen. So this year...we do :) Hope you all think it's a good addition!

Cheers

Connor

Is there any way to see a description of what the line means? As there seem to be different colours and also broken/unbroken lines (I am playing on iPad, so can't just 'hover' my mouse and can't seem to click on the line)