Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
extremeskins04

What gameplay/match changes did the update fix? Penalty kicks please?

Hi just curious what the fixes were in this update yesterday?  It doesn't list them.

Specifically looking for fixes for penalty kicks, and yes they're a problem.

I have MBappe on my Man Utd club and he's taking my penalty kicks (because he's pretty much the best at anything scoring goal related), and he had 4 of his penalty kicks saved in a row.

Sorry but this was never an issue before this year.  Hopefully this is fixed.

As the game is still in beta we're not releasing a detailed changelist, if you're wondering if something is fixed best way of finding out is trying for yourself and if you find any issue, letting us know via the Pre-Release Beta Bugs forum.

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

As the game is still in beta we're not releasing a detailed changelist.

Apologies for my ignorance, but why does it being a beta mean no detailed change-list?

6 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

As the game is still in beta we're not releasing a detailed changelist, if you're wondering if something is fixed best way of finding out is trying for yourself and if you find any issue, letting us know via the Pre-Release Beta Bugs forum.

Thanks. 

The db update with 20.1 is the last one, or there will be one more with full release? (I'm asking because if there will be another db update on Tuesday I'll wait till then to start a new career. If possible answer me please). Thank you.

15 hours ago, mmanu said:

The db update with 20.1 is the last one, or there will be one more with full release? (I'm asking because if there will be another db update on Tuesday I'll wait till then to start a new career. If possible answer me please). Thank you.

It's not possible to know this right now. If a major data issue is identified in the new release or something major happens in real-life which would warrant a change (such as Bayern appointing a manager, or a major club sacking their manager), then I imagine SI will want to reflect this in their data. I would say the chances are that there may be some changes, but this is just a guess...

15 hours ago, mmanu said:

There may be very slight changes to make sure it's as up to date as possible (such as any managerial changes in the last week or so) but what's in the Pre-Release Beta is what we'd consider the 'final' database for release. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

There may be very slight changes to make sure it's as up to date as possible (such as any managerial changes in the last week or so) but what's in the Pre-Release Beta is what we'd consider the 'final' database for release. 

Thank you so much for reply. Keep up the good work :thup:

9 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Neil,

In the initial list during the first release of the Beta is was stated that 'the updating of competition rules remain a work in progress' can you confirm as yet if all of the competition rules have now been updated and as they will be for release on the latest Beta update or if some of these competition rules still require updating in the data which will mean a new game

Thanks