Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Muttley84

Privacy policies error

After 20.10 upgrade made by steam today I cannot go in game anymore as I can't pass over the Privacy Policies screen (continue button is not becoming active). Any way to fix this? Or am I so dumb cant see what am I doing wrong?
Untitled.thumb.jpg.bf4106e4107c099b253281e57cf3ee89.jpg

Hi @Muttley84,

No it definitely looks like there is an issue there. It's not reproducing here, may I ask what Os you're running on? Looks like Windows 10? Would you mind exiting from the game, deleting your cache and relaunching please? Details on how to delete your cache are in the link below.

Thanks

Connor

52 minutes ago, Connor Winks said:

Hi @Muttley84,

No it definitely looks like there is an issue there. It's not reproducing here, may I ask what Os you're running on? Looks like Windows 10? Would you mind exiting from the game, deleting your cache and relaunching please? Details on how to delete your cache are in the link below.

Hi @Connor Winks and thank you very much for your fast response.  Indeed I am running on Windows 10 and tried clearing the cache, but unfortunately that didn't resolved the issue for me. I cant still get past the privacy policies screen.

Tried all sorts of additional things, deleting profiles, verifying integrity of local files or checking logs and bugs. Still no :)

Will try to replicate this evening at home on a different PC and windows 8. Wonder is someone else has this problem or no.

Edited by Muttley84

2 hours ago, eencae said:

I posted something similar yesterday. Clear cache/preferences folder, re-launch and it will work. 

i have the same problem, but where u clear the cache or where is the preferences folder? 

I play on Mac, the directory is below. Not sure of where it is on Windows.

/Users/******/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Touch

In here there are directories named 'Caches' and 'Preferences'. I closed the game, deleted both of these and re-launched. Was then able to accept the privacy agreement.

Good luck.

I can confirm that deleting all the folders found in there did it for me also. Btw, for windows is something like

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\FM x