Sports Interactive Community
sweetsheep

Framerate drop after 20.1.0 FM20 update

Hey, I was playing with 60 fps and it was very ok, but then i updated the game today and i can't reach 20-25 fps in menus ??????????? What is happening??
i5 2310, GTX 960 and 8GB RAM

(before the patch FM was using 99% of my computer and i cannnot even use Chrome, now I can use everything but the game is really slow ?????????)image.png.cb7ae3530481846629d71d89f4df8a18.png

Just tested it on my PC on full settings with a live news stream and 4 other chrome windows open and no drop of frame rate.   i5-6400, 16gb RAM, AmD Radeon RX480. 

I have exactly the same fps drop and jurkines problem and i have an rtx 2060 and i5 8600k at 4.8ghz and 16gb  3200mhz 

The FPS doesn't run at 60 for in-game menus, it's never been designed to do so. If you're seeing slowdown you can see on the menus then it'd be worth notifying us, but you can safely ignore the fps on those screens. 

If you find you're having FPS issues which is causing problems in a match please raise it here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/714-match-engine-art-animations-benchmarking-performance-facegen-and-manager-man/

Thank. 

On 14/11/2019 at 16:41, Neil Brock said:

The FPS doesn't run at 60 for in-game menus, it's never been designed to do so. If you're seeing slowdown you can see on the menus then it'd be worth notifying us, but you can safely ignore the fps on those screens. 

If you find you're having FPS issues which is causing problems in a match please raise it here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/714-match-engine-art-animations-benchmarking-performance-facegen-and-manager-man/

Thank. 

we are talking about in the match not menu's

On 14/11/2019 at 16:41, Neil Brock said:

Thank. 

I've noticed lag when in the inbox. Now there are huge pauses between certain messages/reports. Scout reports, assistant team reports, suggested line up and/or match day squad message, very laggy since up date.

When the beta first came out all game ran like a dream except for match.

Now its nearly the opposite now, though do need graphics turned down to very low. (Laptop isn't great, not expecting miracles. Use 2D a lot anyway, but never in any previous versions had lag in menu screens