Sports Interactive Community
lookass

Specific Unset Attributes are set to 1

4 minutes ago, Glenn Wakeford said:

Hi guys - we've released a hotfix to address this. Please read this thread:

good job guys.

appriciate u for understanding our frustrustion and fix it quickly ! 

5 minutes ago, Glenn Wakeford said:

Hi guys - we've released a hotfix to address this. Please read this thread:

Is the hotfix out for Android FM Touch too?

10 minutes ago, CleverLime said:

Is the hotfix out for Android FM Touch too?

We're currently working on Mobile and Touch fixes but cannot give an exact timeframe, unfortunately. Thanks for your patience.

Don't know if it is just me but game is 'hanging' before getting to start page after starting thro steam for the hotfix. Any body got it working yet?

Update - Took a while but in the game now. Likely just database updating

Edited by jimmyd
update

3 minutes ago, jimmyd said:

Don't know if it is just me but game is 'hanging' before getting to start page after starting thro steam for the hotfix. Any body got it working yet?

Yes. Mine’s working.

2 hours ago, GS1981 said:

they need to fix it somehow so we don't have to start new games, 

"For any user with a save game started since the release of 20.1.0, we’re currently working on a further fix which we hope will address this in any pre-existing saves. "

3 hours ago, cregan said:

"For any user with a save game started since the release of 20.1.0, we’re currently working on a further fix which we hope will address this in any pre-existing saves. "

Hopefully it's sometime this week. Have a 4 person online save going and would hate to re-do all of that work we put into it. 

8 hours ago, jimmyd said:

Update - Took a while but in the game now. Likely just database updating

yep very slow for me as well.

9 minutes ago, Glenn Wakeford said:

The hotfix to repair save game attributes came out yesterday:

It also contains a fix for too many penalties.

Hello Glenn,

It will not effect our leaderboard points right ? :) cuz in game, it looks like making changes with in-game editor eheheh

Hi @FMLegend1983

The bug effecting Determination meant that the majority of players with the attribute unset were getting assigned a very low score, but it didn't effect ALL players with unset Determination in the same way. 

The fix is designed to find all players across the save who had Determination unset, and then assign a better and more realistic spread of values between them. So whilst the the majority of players effected will experience an increase, it's possible that some players who were previously lucky and got set a high value originally, could now experience a decrease.

The example in your screenshot seems like an extreme case, and is hopefully a rare occurrence, but please let us know if you're experience doesn't match up with what I've said above.

14 hours ago, Glenn Wakeford said:

The hotfix to repair save game attributes came out yesterday:

It also contains a fix for too many penalties.

Well done to all involved at SI. A monumental effort to fix a massive issue, but you pulled it off. So happy my save can continue :)

On 21/11/2019 at 07:22, Andrew James said:

Hi @FMLegend1983

The bug effecting Determination meant that the majority of players with the attribute unset were getting assigned a very low score, but it didn't effect ALL players with unset Determination in the same way. 

The fix is designed to find all players across the save who had Determination unset, and then assign a better and more realistic spread of values between them. So whilst the the majority of players effected will experience an increase, it's possible that some players who were previously lucky and got set a high value originally, could now experience a decrease.

The example in your screenshot seems like an extreme case, and is hopefully a rare occurrence, but please let us know if you're experience doesn't match up with what I've said above.

Have the same problem with a fairly well known Spanish teenager. From 20 determination to 1. Pretty gutted when i saw it. Surely a bug?

Screenshot (37).png

23 minutes ago, JayTeddy3 said:

Have the same problem with a fairly well known Spanish teenager. From 20 determination to 1. Pretty gutted when i saw it. Surely a bug?

Unfortunately this is a case where the player was very lucky to be given 20 at the start of the save, and then very unlucky to have it bumped down so far when the fix assigned a new spread of Determination values.

If you haven't progressed your save too far beyond this point and still have the save game from before the fix was applied, then reloading would randomly assign new values again, and you might be luckier this time. Apologies for the frustration caused by this issue.