Sports Interactive Community
KI Heynckes

Can't change tactics ingame with new update

Installed the new beta update and now I wanted to change the mentality 5 minutes into the first game (FM Touch btw rn) and now even in the next game it still says "changes will take effect at the next stop in play". Nearly went out in the Cup with Ajax against a 2nd tier team because I couldn't get on a higher mentality or sub in some of the better players when it was still 0-0 after 60 minutes. Please fix this.

Hello, it can't be real that no one from SI cares about this, I did a new save where it seemed to work, but now after 3 games it's the same bs again. You can't be serious?

Hi @KI Heynckes,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. We'd kindly ask you are patient when posting in the forums and not to expect an immediate response, be assured we will always investigate your issues.

We currently can't get this to reproduce so ideally need some solid steps to reproduce the issue from you if at all possible. What exact time did you change the mentality? Was there anything specific you have done which may have triggered this?

If you could drop your save in the link below and let me know the name of your save that would be great.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Connor

I have no idea now it doesn't happen anymore, it happened in the Southampton save too for no apparent reason, then not anymore. I'll tell you when it happens again.

Now it happened again, FA Cup vs Burnley, from the 1st second it shows the "Edit" and "Cancel" buttons like when you did a change, but you can't click on any of them. I didn't do any changes before the game and all I did was checking Chris Wood's profile

I’ve had this happen a few times to me too so came in to see if had been reported. First couple of a times it was last 15 mins of game so thought maybe id been unlucky and play hadn’t stopped. Then it happened about 5 mins into a game and I couldn’t make any changes. I’ll make sure I note some details down and upload my save next time it happens.

Hi guys, just to let you know we're still looking into this as a priority. One temporary workaround which makes this much less likely is to not visit the in-match tactics screens prior to kick off.