Board Blocking Transfers

I found with my Preston save that the board where blocking some of my transfers due to the Club Vision stating that they wanted me to sign English players that are under 23 from English clubs.

Check your club vision and see what players they want you to sign, this could be the reason

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 17:13, gemxtria said:

I found with my Preston save that the board where blocking some of my transfers due to the Club Vision stating that they wanted me to sign English players that are under 23 from English clubs.

Check your club vision and see what players they want you to sign, this could be the reason

Yes, of course. I guess the question was how to change the vision. Is there any way to do that from the pre-editor and also to disable the FFP (not by single nation but globally)?

Some boards are just annoying and have a value they attach to a player which they won't let you exceed regardless of how good you know they'll become.

Earn more trust with the board, stick to the vision, find someone else they like :D

1 minute ago, Mitchutd said:

Some boards are just annoying and have a value they attach to a player which they won't let you exceed regardless of how good you know they'll become.

Earn more trust with the board, stick to the vision, find someone else they like :D

Yeah, I know. But I meant to bypass that from the pre-game editor

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Gabriele85:

Yeah, I know. But I meant to bypass that from the pre-game editor

You can add your own club vision for every club with the pre-game editor.

267907706_Bildschirmfoto2019-12-09um21_29_41.thumb.png.40976b9b8e5db863976499add938f2bb.png

33 minutes ago, KUBI said:

You can add your own club vision for every club with the pre-game editor.

267907706_Bildschirmfoto2019-12-09um21_29_41.thumb.png.40976b9b8e5db863976499add938f2bb.png

Does not work. They keep blocking unrealistic transfers unfortunately. I know it might sound stupid of me but sometimes cheating in the older FMs was fun. I am very disappointed

Gerade eben schrieb Gabriele85:

Does not work. They keep blocking unrealistic transfers unfortunately. I know it might sound stupid of me but sometimes cheating in the older FMs was fun. I am very disappointed

I guess you need to change more, like club reputation, chairman ambition etc.