Sports Interactive Community

It seems the option to change the database size has disappeared. Almost certain it was there this morning when I started a new game. 

When starting new game, 'Advanced Setup', 'Remove nation and league restrictions', 'Advanced Setup'. Can now only select game start date, not the database size. The last new game I started I could select between 'Small/Medium/Large'.

I have recently added in the graphics, so may be something to do with the interface?

Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 12.09.39.png

Ah. Just been trying different stuff and it was because I had the 'touchscreen' skin enabled. The option has come back when I gone back to the default skin.

So, may be by design and not a bug.

Thanks Conner. I understand the reason if you were playing on the tablet version, but what about something like a Surface Pro? Core i7 with 16 GB RAM - surely that could handle a large database? 

In fact, what is the difference between the 'Football Manager Touch' and 'Football Manager Touch - Touchscreen' skins? I've just loaded them both up and haven't noticed any differences?

Edited by eencae
added question