Sports Interactive Community
Vlowman

Nerfed Club Culture Objectives

It's great that club culture objectives are in touch, but I wonder if they've been scaled down a touch too much.

These are the main Chelsea objectives in the full game:

image.thumb.png.bedacee966de8caf0de46fd5a735c871.png

And this is what they look like in Touch:

image.thumb.png.bc048dac57d5a10c3dd4859be420aacf.png

I get that without the full academy set up, it might not be possible to include some of the objectives that might rely on it. However, shouldn't "sign players of a certain age/reputation" objectives be implimentable? Perhaps even sustainability type objectives?

Not sure whether this is a bug - but thought I'd mention it here just in case this was easy enough to port over from the main game ahead of the full release (rather than for FM21).

Hi @Vlowman,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently in FMT there are only competition and reputation based objectives in the club culture. So something along the lines of "sign players of a certain age/reputation" would not be included. However, we are of course always open to changes so would appreciate your thoughts if you had don't think we've made the correct call :) 

Thanks

Connor

On 11/11/2019 at 15:57, Connor Winks said:

Hi @Vlowman,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently in FMT there are only competition and reputation based objectives in the club culture. So something along the lines of "sign players of a certain age/reputation" would not be included. However, we are of course always open to changes so would appreciate your thoughts if you had don't think we've made the correct call :) 

Thanks

Connor

@Connor Winks yeah, definitely think it would be great to have the age/reputation type of restriction - otherwise I suspect that the objectives might lack the bit of variety the feature might need to make the experience of managing each club unique. I imagine most of the big clubs will just have a variation of ‘play attacking football’ otherwise.

I think the type of player a club wants to see on its books is as important to its culture as the style of football. 
It’d also be fun to have a club do a u-turn on its policy, as Chelsea appear to have done this season.

@Connor Winks And by the way - I think the Man Utd objective includes remaining the biggest club in the world or something like that. Where can you actually check how you are doing on that front?