Euro-Trotter

Your aim is to climb the echelons of the European football pyramid, starting in a foreign country.

Start unemployed, no badges, Sunday League footballer, and introduce and remove different leagues in phases.

So you start with all leagues as playable in Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine. You also need England as a viewable league.

As you have zero experience, you will find your first job in a lower league, when you get to the top league and stay there for a couple of seasons, start switching nations out for ones with higher reputation in phases. As you get more successful, take more prestigious jobs in better nations. 

Phase one is above.

Phase two - Swap 4 out, replace with Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden.

Phase three - Swap 5 out for Austria, Belgium, Greece, Israel, Switzerland.

Phase four - Swap 4 out for Iceland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales.

Phase five - Swap 4 out for Holland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland.

Phase six - Swap 5 out for England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain.

You may only take a job from the next Phase if you get offered the role. If you were fired or your contract was not renewed, you must stay within your current Phase for three years, regardless of success. For instance, you may take the role of AIK if you get offered it while at Djurgardens. If you were fired from there or your contract ran out, you must stay within the Scandinavian Phase for three more years.

Good luck.

Why have you got those clubs in the first phase? Sweden's lowest division is a lower rep than all of the others in phase 1, Northern Ireland & Wales lowest leagues are the lowest rep in Europe in the vanilla game.

If it was me, I'd have Sweden, Northern Ireland, Wales and Israel in phase in place of Croatia, Turkey, Ukraine and Poland. Obviously other nations from other phases will need swapping around to make that work. Just my 2 cents

I decided to go with blocks of prestige combined with location. Eastern Europe isn't exactly seen as a "sexy" destination for footballers. Then it goes into Scandinavia, Central Europe (and Israel), the Home Nations, before really getting into the prestigious leagues. I probably should've put the Home Nations above Scandinavia because of the lower prestige though.

Only want to consider England at the end so not including  rest of UK

Changing list to (based on lowest playable rankings)

Group 1 - Finland, Belarus, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, Iceland,  Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey

after one title:

Group 2: Slovenia, Poland, Israel, Norway, (each time taking out same number from list)

after another title

Group 3: Ukraine, Switzerland, Romania, Greece, Belgium

after another title:

Group 4: Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Czech, Croatia, Austria

After another title:

Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, France, England, 

I'll let you know how I get on.