[FM20] Heffem Skin V2

Krysler76

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This skin is so damn good. I love how you have added upcoming fixtures to the porcessing screen, and the player windows are so much better than default.

Plus, you're the first person I've seen shrink that massive box to the right on the fixtures window.

HEY GUYS, THE V1.3 IS AVAILABLE
DOWNLOAD

CHANGELOG V1.3
- Fix minor issues due to last beta update
- New fix for transparent boxes.
- Redesign social feed panel
- Redesign club overview panel

SCREENSHOTS

1604078133_RayanCherki_Profile.thumb.png.c9eb39892eed194b7bd6e8085cc59116.png   157627397_OlympiqueLyonnais_Profile.thumb.png.6f9a671e4fec54025821b158df9b1bec.png   1063469042_OlympiqueLyonnais_Overview.thumb.png.b320193aba50e27f5ad86272670155e9.png 

1880584788_OLvAtlticoMadrid_Review.thumb.png.fb9681c24439c47ed248ea1540b3002c.png   235420953_MannusKryslersson_Profile.thumb.png.394b854aae866d44e465430531f091e3.png 

Contact & Donation

PayPal Donation | Twitter | Discord : Krysler#0067

Edited by Krysler76

il y a une heure, Pompeyboyz a dit :

Just tried this and match highlights don't show

just a blank screen

Which version ? Which resolution ? I need more infos to fix the problem, if the problem is my skin, because I tested all resolutions and I don't see where is the problem.

3 minutes ago, Krysler76 said:

Which version ? Which resolution ? I need more infos to fix the problem, if the problem is my skin, because I tested all resolutions and I don't see where is the problem.

it is the 1.3 normal version at 1920 x 1080 resolution.  Tried it at 95% and 85% dezoom and neither worked. 

Also tried the 1.3 Low Res and that had the same issue. 

hace 2 horas, Pompeyboyz dijo:

just a blank screen

I'm having the same issue.

I'm also using 1.3 version and happens in both, normal and Low Res versions.

3 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

just a blank screen

1 hour ago, Zinegod said:

Not having the issue myself. Did you clear Cache and all that, when changing the skin?
Running it at 1920x1080 on 100% by the way, if it possibly makes a difference.

Il y a 1 heure, Zinegod a dit :

Il y a 2 heures, Pompeyboyz a dit :

it is the 1.3 normal version at 1920 x 1080 resolution.  Tried it at 95% and 85% dezoom and neither worked. 

Also tried the 1.3 Low Res and that had the same issue. 

Like @roykela said, clear cache etc ... For me there is no problem and you're the only two who reported me that, that's strange. And if I can't reproduce the bug that's impossible to fix it :/ Plus, I didn't change any panels for match in v1.3, so I really don't know. 

Does it work fine with base skins or others ?

Edited by Krysler76

1 minute ago, Krysler76 said:

HEY GUYS, THE V1.4 IS AVAILABLE
DOWNLOAD

UPGRADE TO V1.4 IS NECESSARY DUE TO FINAL BETA PATCH, YOU WILL NO LONGER SEE THE MATCHES

@Pompeyboyz @roykela that's the problem you reported, SI changed a thing :)

I'll have a looksie and report back :)

It's not working for me, i still have to reload the skin every time i get into a match. I cleared cache and deleted cache folder too.

PS I think i had to reload every time because I was changing the background selector. If I keep it on default, it works.

Edited by DamienQilBormliz

Great skin.

But I wonder if you could help me customize it abit.

I'm looking to delete the two panels inside box 2.

Then letting the panels between box 1 & 2 be a little bit taller.

Finally i want the Panel inside box 1 to also be a little taller.

Is this something you could help me with?

savicBoxes.png

Hi @Krysler76 I absolutely love this skin, thank you for your great work.

There is just one thing that is hindering my enjoyment of it and that is the darkness of the 3d pitch.

I need to apply the 70% filter as I play normally for it to look best but then this seems to make the 3d pitch unplayably dark. Is there anything I can do to specifically stop a cast over the pitch?

Thanks

22 hours ago, seagull84 said:

The backgrounds work absolutely fine for me (other than the 3d pitch being too dark) but I can come out of the match and just reset the opacity selector

So are you saying that if you simply reset opacity to '0' prior to a 3D match, you can still play without any issues?  

On 20/11/2019 at 12:33, seagull84 said:

Correct, I play the game with the opacity at 70%, then when a match starts just quickly go back to home screen and change it to 0%

Not ideal, but it works 

Thanks! 

Update: It worked for me too.

Edited by Enos
update

5 hours ago, Gunteraz said:

Great skin but the in-game editor wont let me change my manager's spoken languages and liked clubs/people when this skin is used. Works fine with default skin. Perhaps you can look into it.

Same for me as well

For all the "Help me to modify your skin", don't expect any consideration for your personal demands. If you want to modify something, just learn by yourself. I spent so much time in this last year and I just want to play the game and do others projects, sorry.

@forzamr_b It's something problematic in my skin or it's the same in the base ? If the second, I will do anything sorry.

@tugboat & @Gunteraz It will be fixed in 1.5, sorry.

5 minutes ago, Krysler76 said:

For all the "Help me to modify your skin", don't expect any consideration for your personal demands. If you want to modify something, just learn by yourself. I spent so much time in this last year and I just want to play the game and do others projects, sorry.

@forzamr_b It's something problematic in my skin or it's the same in the base ? If the second, I will do anything sorry.

@tugboat & @Gunteraz It will be fixed in 1.5, sorry.

@Krysler76 it is the same with base. Don't worry about it. Enjoy the game :)

@Krysler76

I just noticed the following problem with the skin

Heffemskin-sourcecutoff.thumb.png.9fbc6955df935e2ce4c998d5240e6f74.png

As you can see the skin is cutting off the name of the source for the news item in the Social Feed.

To be fair, I'd not noticed it before. I did just save my game before going back to start screen to check something. It is since I reloaded my save that I'm seeing it. It might well have been there before, but I just didn't notice it. I don't tend to use Social Feed too much.

I am using 110% magnification for my old eyes. I assume the skin is built for normal zoom.

Using latest build too.

I reloaded the skin and cleared the cache and the problem is still evident.

I'll update if I see it again.

50 minutes ago, Krysler76 said:

HEY GUYS, THE V1.5 IS AVAILABLE
DOWNLOAD

CHANGELOG V1.5

- Removed background selector. It was broken with the release update, sorry for custom backgrounds user.
- LowRes version is no a dependency so you need the regular version in the skins folder if you want to use the LowRes.
- Many fixes

@anagain Fixed in V1.5 :)

Oh that's too bad.  I was able to adjust to zero prior to matches and it worked fine.  Hopefully it will make a return at some point.