If you still have activation issues (non phone) look here...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still having problems, Ive ran the latest fix and am getting the error message -703 :|

Must admit im close to defeat with this now, a week on and still not even managed to get into the game. I appreciate all the work you guys are doing trying to come up with a fix but I think ill wait a month or two and then maybe go out and buy it again and see if there is any difference :|

Still having problems, Ive ran the latest fix and am getting the error message -703 :|

Must admit im close to defeat with this now, a week on and still not even managed to get into the game. I appreciate all the work you guys are doing trying to come up with a fix but I think ill wait a month or two and then maybe go out and buy it again and see if there is any difference :|

Chris: Please email us your files from FixV8 at errors@uniloc.com. We can help you get running.

Hi! Ive just bought FM and still i can´t figure out what is my right code...i´ve tried for about an hour changing 1 to i and 0 to o and so on...but it still tells me the code is invalid...can someone help me? I can take a picture of the keycode and send it to someone of the sigames staff

I am still trying to activate the game. I try to use the fix v8 but when i try to upload the request to the server it just doesn't send it. I wait about 5 minutes and then " Internet explorer cannot display the webpage". Anyone had something similar. Please I have been trying to activate it two days now. Thank you

I am still trying to activate the game. I try to use the fix v8 but when i try to upload the request to the server it just doesn't send it. I wait about 5 minutes and then " Internet explorer cannot display the webpage". Anyone had something similar. Please I have been trying to activate it two days now. Thank you

Chris - Please email us your Request.txt file at errors@uniloc.com

Hi! Ive just bought FM and still i can´t figure out what is my right code...i´ve tried for about an hour changing 1 to i and 0 to o and so on...but it still tells me the code is invalid...can someone help me? I can take a picture of the keycode and send it to someone of the sigames staff

If after using the key lookup (see the first sticky) your key still seems incorrect, email the key code you are trying to use to errors@uniloc.com we will look it up for you.

iv done all the fixv and i just keep getting the same thing up softanchor and it just keeps saying the internet conection has failed is there anyother way i can get this game working cos im really getting sick of it

I have managed to authenticate via uniloc, but would like to do it via steam for the auto update. a couple of questions

1) is steam even gonna work for me? it says that it is a invalid pin even though i do not have any 0, O, 1 or l in my pin.

2) if i have authenticate with uniloc, and there is a solution for steam (if it is even going to work), would there be issue(number of licence) with me uninstalling it and authenticating it through steam again?

Please help. Thanks

I'm having the same problems mate and its exytremly frustratying and I'm not happy after 9 days of non pl;aying can someone please please please help ???????

I decided to have a go at the demo game to see what players I want to buy for my team IF I ever get the game running and when I come to the demo screen, I load the game upa nd then my screen goes completely black ?!?!?!?! Is someone testing my patience here because they are winning, has someone had the same problems ????????? If so can someone please please please help

Many many thanks in advance

Slappy

ive tried the v8 to make it work and it after going through the steps it says that ive been successful and to start the game and when i go to start the game i put in my code and when it says its sending activation request it still keeps cumin up that its not connected to the internet pleaseee can somebody help me ive had it four days now without playing it im on the verge of just taking it bak all together

i've used the fixv8 and it said it was successful but when i run the game it comes up with the softanchor online activation still. what shouldi do?

thanks in advance.

EDIT:

i got it working, i replaced the footballmanager2009 picture in the programdata/sportsinteractive folder with the one from the fixv8 download and i ran through the steps given, started the game again and it worked! i don't know if this will help anyone else

i hope football manager 2010 doesn't have the same problems!

It may be somewhat of an exaggeration to claim to be the last man standing, but I feel as if I'm the last person on Earth to activate the game. It arrived yesterday and here I am in an internet cafe trying to activate the beast.

Admittedly I've skimmed over the gazillion pages of complaints over many threads in the hope that everything would be sorted by the time my turn came.

However, my experience is a weird one and one that I haven't noticed reported in my cursory skimming. I have my code on the back of the manual; I checked the 0/o with that little fix and proceeded to enter my code into UNILOCK. It turns out my code is 2 digits longer than Unilock will accept! Is this a known issue?

I was reluctantly forced into downloading STEAM and that turned out to be painless. It's still downloading now and doubtless I won't be able to find crucial files but the pleasant surprise at the moment appears to be that by activating it automatically patches me - nice.

Well it took me a full 2 days to get the game running but I'm in now. Because I had to activate via Steam and Unilock I think the computer got confused and wouldn't fire up the game. I had to completely uninstall Steam and FM09 (however it remembers your Unilock activation) and fully reinstall to get going.

Well I have been struggling for days to try to get fm09 to work, key is registered on Steam, but the game wont run, seems to be trying to activate, Unistalled Steam and FM09 - if I try to activate via unlioc - nothing happens.

Tried using the activator posted in this topic and it just locks up.

Will prob try a format and re-install of OS next if nothign else works.

Apologies if this issue has been raised already, but I couldn't find any solution.

I've installed FM both using Steam, and the other one. I've put my activation key in, and it installed fine.

But when I try and play the game, this box appears:

22715012qq5.jpg

I can't click next, or paste, or anything. I can put the code in, but I can't continue.

I don't understand why my trial has expired. I bought the game, so why would this be?

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried using the solution below to activate football manager and have also tried using the solutions given if the message regarding internet connection appears and the message saying that the key has already been activated.None of which work.pls help.or is there a phone number i could ring for help?

I keep getting the problem error -821.

I've downloaded the fix and checked http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

And I start the Launcher and insert the key.

Then it will say

"Activation failed with error: -819. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again."

I am getting the same problem - I activated the game fine and had been playing it - all of a sudden i got the softanchor screen and I tried typing in my activation key and it just said error-819. NO wi tried all the suggestions i.e try to delete certs (which I cant find the folder or) I have tried the fix but get error-819, I have been on the phone to Sega, emailed SI and Uniloc and now have just had enough now. How do I go about getting a refund and to compalin about all the hassle i have had as this is just pathetic, ANd he funny thing is - no one has an answer for me

Got your email - you are working now?

hi

i allowed the steps you said in the forum and it said success, play the game, so when i try to play the game it still says unable to connect to the internet, so why does it still sayn that?

please help me?

I can't press the run.exe button. When I press it, I receive the message

" To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v2.0.50727

Contact your application publisher for sinstructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework "

WHAT SHOULD I DO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted separately on this -

Never had this problem before but do now. I am installing FM2009 on a new computer and whatever I use, once I install the activation code and click on save or even by using the fixes it simply freezes. I cannot regain control of the PC and need to force a restart. This happens every single time meanign I cannot activate the game.

I cant see this mentioned anywhere as its not even at the game stage.

Specs are - Windows XP Professional, Core 2 Quad 6700 with DDR2 800Ram x2.

No error message appears on screen.

hi all

i bought this game when it came out got it working fine played it fine (got swindon promoted lol) i then went to play it today and now it keeps asking me for my activation code but everytime i enter it, it just keeps saying football manager has a problem and now will close so i tried uninstalling and re-installing it but still no luck it just keeps saying that it will close and if i want to send an error report i can do so. i really dont know what to do . any help would be great.

thanks

tommy

Hi everybody,

i am so disapointed...i thought that by now all the issues would be solved, but im still having a nightmare!! After all I went through to install the game, now i cant activate! is it because im on xp 64-bit?

here's what happened:

downloaded fixv3 from the link above (i assume its the latest version and the name hasnt been changed for practicality reasons), installed, ran it, put in the correct license after i verified i had all the characters right, and when i click "save file" i get an error box coming up saying:

Form1

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect

[details] [continue] [quit]

and if i click the details it shows:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

at FileActivator.saDLL.InitSA()

at FileActivator.Form1.btnSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1820 (QFE.050727-1800)

CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

FileActivator

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/fixv3/RunMe.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

does this happen to anyone else? can someone help me? pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee?????

thank you!!!

I bought Football manager 2009 from Steam yesterday. The game has downloaded fully but when I attempt to launch the game this error appears:

could not use database location 'C:/program files/sports interactive/football manager 2009/dataupdates/update-910/db/910'-reverting to the default location.

If I click ok to allow this,the game starts to launch and loads up until the war child music screen.The screen then goes blank and nothing happens. I have installed & uninstalled it three times now.

I also got my product key from steam. When I try to activate the product it tells me that my brand new key is invalid!!!!?????

On further inspection I opened up my C:/ drive and can only find a steam folder. There is usually a sports interactive file where everything is stored.This is the usual folder but it seem all my info is in the c:/program files/steam folder.

I'm very dissapointed with the hassle I have had with this download after spending £30 and will be demanding a full refund if this is not fixed soon.

Anybody else had this problem? What is the next step? I mailed steam but they dont even seem to reply. Also I have downloaded and installed the patch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:thdn:

Archived