Sports Interactive Community
worstmanagerever

No Changes to Backroom staff issue

I got a new job and agreed to not hire any new backrooms staff.

Even if my staff get head hunted by other clubs my board does not allow me to replace them.

I've been in the role for over 6 months and still cannot hire new staff even though 3 staff members have left. It seems unreasonable that if a position becomes available you cannot replace them. The club is putting itself in jeopardy over a technicality. Maybe there should be an exception if your staff leave the club of their own volition.

Love the game BTW

12 hours ago, worstmanagerever said:

I got a new job and agreed to not hire any new backrooms staff.

Even if my staff get head hunted by other clubs my board does not allow me to replace them.

I've been in the role for over 6 months and still cannot hire new staff even though 3 staff members have left. It seems unreasonable that if a position becomes available you cannot replace them. The club is putting itself in jeopardy over a technicality. Maybe there should be an exception if your staff leave the club of their own volition.

Love the game BTW

If this is for FM20 beta, please report it in that bugs forum. This section is for the FMdB app.