[FM2020] Welsh Lower Leagues - Level 7 Fully Released with Cups [Updated for 20.4]

1 hour ago, Rainbowz said:

Yeah, it'll 100% be done for Christmas. Level 6 full release without the cups is in testing currently, should be out tomorrow. Gives me 2 weeks to sort out tier 7 and the cups.

An alternate DB with Welsh-based English clubs in the cup is definitely coming once the full Tier 7 DB is released.

Great work mate

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

That's awesome. If you wouldn't mind, I'd quite like to merge that into my file, or have it as a separate DB addon linked in the OP once that's done. You'll be credited of course.

of course, I need to actually get doing it, currently only done one team haha, ill crack on with it now 

3 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

Level 6 is done!! Fully tested and confirmed to work for long-term saves. Of course, user DBs are a finicky thing, so please report any issues that crop up and I'll sort them ASAP.

Well done mate

3 hours ago, Ether_mR said:

Really impressed with the work you Welshmen put into this, I think I will do my first Welsh lower league save instead of England this year. Thanks! 

Best thing is I'm not even Welsh. Enjoy the DB!

7 hours ago, Malicious Penguin said:

Absolutely glorious! Level 6 sees me start with Llanfairpwll, and the Level 7 will see me start with St Joseph's!

I love that even the editor's extended team name letter count can't fit Llanfairpwll's full name. 

On 10/12/2019 at 22:22, Rainbowz said:

Yeah, it'll 100% be done for Christmas. Level 6 full release without the cups is in testing currently, should be out tomorrow. Gives me 2 weeks to sort out tier 7 and the cups.

An alternate DB with Welsh-based English clubs in the cup is definitely coming once the full Tier 7 DB is released.

Great news mate.... definitely need to order FM20 now! :)

Playing with database here.   Playing with Newport in Wales Football League div 2 .  First time manager in Wales.  Its a new challenge, but the cards is giving me some trouble.   One game, all 4 defenders has been suspended the next game :)   2 cards then suspension.    Do anyone know, if there is a chance, that Newport could be  a semi club, if promoted ? 

card 1.JPG

card 2.JPG

suspension.JPG

1 hour ago, birkelse said:

Playing with database here.   Playing with Newport in Wales Football League div 2 .  First time manager in Wales.  Its a new challenge, but the cards is giving me some trouble.   One game, all 4 defenders has been suspended the next game :)   2 cards then suspension.    Do anyone know, if there is a chance, that Newport could be  a semi club, if promoted ? 

card 1.JPG

card 2.JPG

suspension.JPG

Ask the board.

1 hour ago, birkelse said:

Not many matches after 1 januar , is it supposed to be like that ?   Or is it because, its down the leagues ? 

Matches.JPG

That's how it is without the county/league cups down in the leagues since a lot of them only have a few teams.

Sorry for the lack of updates, irl stuff has gotten quite big recently, so I've not had much time to devote to the database. I'm still on target for a full Level 7 release before New Year, however.

After New Year, I'm going to work on adding real stadiums, kits, etc. with as much detail as possible. I'll also look into adding Welsh-based England teams reserves into the cups in a separate DB for whoever wants that.

Edited by Rainbowz

On 26/12/2019 at 13:42, birkelse said:

Just a small update on my first management in Wales, just wondering, when i get sacked , for finance reasons :

4 matches.JPG

age.JPG

finances.JPG

so far.JPG

transfers.JPG

The eventual Europe money will balance it out, don't worry.

8 minutes ago, Rainbowz said:

It's done, the fruits of my labour. Level 7 with over 40 cup competitions. Enjoy and let me know how you're finding it!

Buzzing mate well done 

5 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

Great news its who to be now !!

My personal save will likely be Bangor 1876, ignite a Bangor rivalry. 

The missing cup you messaged about has been added and uploaded now btw.

12 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

My personal save will likely be Bangor 1876, ignite a Bangor rivalry. 

The missing cup you messaged about has been added and uploaded now btw.

Great news @Rainbowz gona have to be my team or start in Anglesey League.

Just played first season and noticed that a team promoted into JD North and JD South should be the other way round where Goytre are in JD North who are based in South Wales and Penycae from Wrexham into JD South is this a known error or boundaries are incorrectly set when clubs are relegated/promoted?

13 hours ago, bproc3 said:

Just played first season and noticed that a team promoted into JD North and JD South should be the other way round where Goytre are in JD North who are based in South Wales and Penycae from Wrexham into JD South is this a known error or boundaries are incorrectly set when clubs are relegated/promoted?

I'll take a look, the boundaries should be set correctly, but there's a chance they might have reset

I've updated the team boundaries now, for some reason some of the info got messed up, and some teams were still set as the defunct 2nd tier Ceredigion League. I've tested and it should be fixed in the newest update.

3 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

Decided to take this out of WIP. I've ran a simulation until 2050 with absolutely no issues, so I'm confident of calling it done unless any issues are reported.

Great news. Been sending the link to clubs mate who have been asking. 

Edited by cel1234

16 hours ago, cel1234 said:

Great news. Been sending the link to clubs mate who have been asking. 

That's amazing, I love the fact that the real footballing world is so interested in the database

5 hours ago, Welshace said:

This incredible work guys... I'll load it up and get started asap  ...diolch hogia!

Cheers, it took a lot of research and input (especially considering I'm not Welsh), but I'm proud of how it turned out. Let me know how you're getting on!

On 17/01/2020 at 17:41, Daleaustin said:

I've recently downloaded the above file and don't know what to do next, how do I integrate the download into the game so I can play with my local team in the lower leagues. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Go into your Documents folder, then into Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2020 > Editor Data and place the downloaded file in there. Load up Football Manager 2020, start a new career and select "Advanced setup". In the country select, tick Wales and start the game.

On 16/01/2020 at 22:30, cel1234 said:

1st round of fixtures is out from Gwynedd Cup mate its one were missing http://gwyneddfootballleague.pitchero.com/match-info/cups/672881

Also the Tarian Gwynedd Safeflue Shield but no fixtures as of yet.

This will get added this weekend as long as I'm not too busy.