[FM2020] Welsh Lower Leagues - Level 7 Fully Released with Cups [Updated for 20.4]

10 hours ago, karlcallan said:

It would be for Aberfan in the lowest league. If i can get all that could they all be uploaded? What if I also get the badge?

Are they in the game proper ?? If so send me a dm.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in contact with a researcher about getting most of the missing teams in the DB for next year, so hopefully the 2021 database should be quite smooth sailing compared to this year.

Hi, back in the 90's when I used to play Championship Manager I used to put my local club Llandegfan FC into non league so I could play as them and I'd love to play as them in the correct league.

I'm relatively new to FM20 and playing it on Xbox Beta but if I can play as Llandegfan I will get the Steam version. Few questions: -

1) Other than buying the basic game on Steam, what do I need to do to get this to work?

2) Is Llandegfan of the Anglesey League in your download?

3) Are they random generated players or real players (in name only of course unless you've been busy scouting them lol)?

Thanks in advance.

On 03/07/2020 at 13:40, emyr18 said:

Hi, back in the 90's when I used to play Championship Manager I used to put my local club Llandegfan FC into non league so I could play as them and I'd love to play as them in the correct league.

I'm relatively new to FM20 and playing it on Xbox Beta but if I can play as Llandegfan I will get the Steam version. Few questions: -

1) Other than buying the basic game on Steam, what do I need to do to get this to work?

3) Are they random generated players or real players (in name only of course unless you've been busy scouting them lol)?

Thanks in advance.

Llandegfan are in the download with squad in the proper game. Arron sorts me out for the game.

On 03/07/2020 at 13:40, emyr18 said:

Thanks in advance.

1) Download the file from the main post and place it in the Editor Data folder (usually located in Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2020. Load the game, start a new career and select "Advanced Setup". Select Wales as a playable nation and the leagues will appear.

2) Yes, they're in the Anglesey League

3) I've checked and they have a full squad of 30 players. That's not my doing, but the excellent work of the Wales research team.

14 hours ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

I selected fill all teams. I started in Swansea division 3. Won back to back promotions fairly easily as I seem to be only team signing players. 

It's a weird FM thing I've noticed in custom DBs. I've set up transfer preferences and whatnot but teams never seem to like to buy players in the first few seasons.

14 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

It's a weird FM thing I've noticed in custom DBs. I've set up transfer preferences and whatnot but teams never seem to like to buy players in the first few seasons.

I guess irl there won’t be much transfer activity. I’m in 4th season with bonymean from Swansea division 3 now in welsh national league 2. I have tiny stadium tho so think that may hold me back from now on.

On 04/07/2020 at 20:38, Rainbowz said:

1) Download the file from the main post and place it in the Editor Data folder (usually located in Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2020. Load the game, start a new career and select "Advanced Setup". Select Wales as a playable nation and the leagues will appear.

2) Yes, they're in the Anglesey League

3) I've checked and they have a full squad of 30 players. That's not my doing, but the excellent work of the Wales research team.

Thanks. It's all working. It's fantastic. Brings back memories and I can't believe how many cup competitions there are. I've reached the end of November and only played 4 league games lol. I'll keep a look out for the new league pyramid when you post it.

Cheers

17 hours ago, emyr18 said:

Thanks. It's all working. It's fantastic. Brings back memories and I can't believe how many cup competitions there are. I've reached the end of November and only played 4 league games lol. I'll keep a look out for the new league pyramid when you post it.

Cheers

No problem! Thankfully I have a good community of people helping me get the competitions correct so it's as authentic as possible. Hope you enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Malicious Penguin said:

Sorry to be that guy.. but Chirk Town are in twice in the NE Wales Football League.

Don't apologize, I would probably have never noticed otherwise. No idea how that mistake slipped through. Thanks for spotting it, I've updated the DB now!

18 hours ago, cel1234 said:

Will there be an update to the file mate with the new leagues or you waiting for FM21 ??

Just waiting for FM 21. Adding new leagues at this point would likely require building from scratch again and all of the testing which goes with it. I'm just thankful this DB somehow works with the Editor's shakiness this year.

I’ve loved this file. Only thing and it’s prob nothing. I found it fairly easy to get from level 7 to 3 as many of the other teams hardly signed players. Then when I got to level 3 the board expected the title first season. I was 6th at Xmas and got sacked! Surely irl the job I’d done in the past would at least give me another season.

On 24/07/2020 at 16:46, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

I’ve loved this file. Only thing and it’s prob nothing. I found it fairly easy to get from level 7 to 3 as many of the other teams hardly signed players. Then when I got to level 3 the board expected the title first season. I was 6th at Xmas and got sacked! Surely irl the job I’d done in the past would at least give me another season.

Not always in the Welsh leagues!

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/07/2020 at 21:05, Rainbowz said:

Just waiting for FM 21. Adding new leagues at this point would likely require building from scratch again and all of the testing which goes with it. I'm just thankful this DB somehow works with the Editor's shakiness this year.

really well done with this file, its usually something I do myself but no need to as this looks totally comprehensive :thup:

only one question I cant see any specific youth cups think previously they are called something like FAW youth cup

kudos once again for this I know the amount of time effort/testing that goes into it, really appreciated  

On 18/08/2020 at 04:50, Roy Race 9 said:

really well done with this file, its usually something I do myself but no need to as this looks totally comprehensive :thup:

only one question I cant see any specific youth cups think previously they are called something like FAW youth cup

kudos once again for this I know the amount of time effort/testing that goes into it, really appreciated  

Thanks, I pride myself on getting it as close to accurate as I can. This year was a bit of a struggle with the 2020 editor being meh, but it still works. Somehow.

I didn't touch youth competitions as I wanted to focus on getting the senior structure right. I'm hoping to expand on this next year, see about getting more youth cups and a more accurate youth system rather than auto-generated leagues.

No problem, I'm glad you enjoy the file!

• 1 month later...

My file has once again been stolen and uploaded to the Steam Workshop by Sangue Blu. Does anyone know how I can contact moderators, admins, anyone to get this sorted? 

This is the 4th time the file has been uploaded without my permission, after THREE takedowns previously. He's given no credit and baits donations from a file I provide on here for free. He does this to every prominent creator on this forum, constantly ignoring requests to stop uploading other people's files.

He deserves to be banned. I'm sick of having to check the Steam Workshop weekly just to see if my file has been stolen again. It's making me doubt whether it's worth doing the 2021 version of this file, if someone will just steal it and take the credit.

Please, anyone who can help stop this, get in touch with me. It's getting depressing now.

Hi @Rainbowz It may be worth you looking at the thread in the main Editor Hideaway section entitled 'updated rules on Posting Files and Permission' to see if any of the information in there can help you resolve your issue if you haven't already done so, if the person who has taken your file refuses to remove it you could perhaps try contacting steam and notify them that someone has taken your file without your permission and is offering it as part of their work on the workshop to see if they can do anything about it.

I hope this is of some assistance to help you solve your issue as it would be a shame to lose a file of this quality from future versions of the game.

Dai