thebugels433

so ive played a few more matches and the results are mixed..i shudnt complain cause in 7th in the championship with posh but with the players i have i shud be pushing higher.

Anyway my top 3 are doing really well, there averaging 8 a game, simeon jackson is doing very well indeed..the 2 dm's have different matches, they sometimes get 5 mayb 6, then some they get 7 or even 8..

All in all this tactic is working but i did go through a 5-6 game spell with loses and draws..maybe its my players...i will keep playing with this tactic till tonight when ive completed season 2 and report back..

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so ive finished the season now,,my opinion, its alright..create lots of chances but also concede alot..and yea my defenders are pretty gud..i finished 10th and probs lost a third of all my games..and with the players i have i realistly was aiming for play offs easily..mite try a 442 next season

Using this tatic and it sort of feels like cheating I'm Arsenal. Beat Everyone in first 12 games, Including United and thumping Man City, conceded one goal and have scored 45. Depesite this Alex Ferguson has won manager of the month twice with me runner up. He was beat twice in a month, once by me then Chelsea, where as I am unbeaten. Weird.

I don't know why, but I'm not having as much success as I did on 09 with it. I have trouble scoring goals, which is weird because I was scoring plenty on 09. Also, my midfielders have poor ratings. I'm now playing as City, and my goals per game are 1.32. :( I had good success with Inter though especially with Milito.

• 1 year later...
Bugey :). Swear you only surface for a release of a game, you need to get on more.

I wish I had more time pal. I do check this forum and yours often so I'm still around! I only pop up if iv anything decent to contribute!!

Will be downloading some of your team logos as the ones I have at minute are the ones I made in 2008.

Bit of feedback on the Bugel 433, although the caveat is I'm playing as Bath City in the Blue Square Prem, who are a.) rubbish, and b.) not attracting any new players. So that may be a big factor.

The tactic still works well - after 37 games I'm top of the league. What I'm finding is that it's very potent attacking, but very holey defensively. I've scored 112 goals in those 37 games, but let in 66. Matches tend to be goalfests too - here's my last run:

3-3, 3-3, 4-2, 4-0, 1-3, 3-1, 3-4, 3-2, 6-2, 2-3, 5-3

So I'm not sure if this is a change in the game engine making your tactic more risky defensively, or a condemnation of Bath City's starting GK and DFs ;o)

tb442

Spent alot of time working on a 442 in FMH2010 to rival my 433. The best effort i came up with worked well, however it works even better on FMH2011 and as fast become my 1st choice.

Iv only tested it with the worlds best team Barce.....I mean Barnsley so anyone who wants to give it a try then you can download Here

Im making no claims that its the best tactic around and any improvement suggestions are welcome.

Theres no special player requirments although i usualy play both a DMC and a AMC in the two central midfield roles.

This is a cheat formation in FM 2010.

I was winning the league with average players.

I dont use it anymore.

I hate not being able to play with wingers but Football Manager just doesn't reward wide players.

I have tried all possible tactics with amazing players and they just get 5's and 6's with few goals and no assists.

The creating tactics is seriously broken on this series.

Archived