Serie A x 2

Champions' League x 2

Italian Cup x 1

Italian Super Cup x 2

Euro Super Cup x 1

Premiership x 1

Carling Cup x 1

FA Cup x 1

A treble and a double won by Inter within my first 2 seasons with the following team using this tactic:

---Benzema-Ibrahimovic-Balotelli--

---Cambiasso-Aquilani-De Rossi---

--Chivu-Chiellini-Samuel-Maicon--

------------Cesar---------------

with a bench of Asenjo, Materazzi, Cordoba, Veloso, Stankovic, Giovinco, Adriano.

Then Fergie retired at United so I applied and was offered the job. Won a domestic treble of sorts with this team:

---Ronaldo--Berbatov--Rooney---

--De Rossi-Anderson-Hargreaves--

--Evra--Vidic--Ferdinand--Ramos--

-----------Asenjo----------------

with a bench of Foster, Evans, Brown, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Tevez.

Just started the next season, Scholes and Neville have retired and I have signed Balotelli and Wilshere, looking for another defender as well.

Overall, really good tactic, concedes very few goals and I found myself scoring some vital late ones as well. Sometimes experience runs of really poor form but it seems to work wonders in the league, won the title with 6 games to go for United and finished with 97 points, a record I think.

Hey, u use ronaldo as striker rite ? did that work ?

Nobody in my squad is older than 31. I've got one striker which is 30 and has lost a lot of pace but i'm only playing him when all other strikers are either v tired / injured / suspended. Apart from a couple of youngsters most are between 21- 26.

Don't get me wrong I'm scoring a lot more goals than I was - just the draws are annoying. I would say that for every 6 games I play I win 1, lose 1 and draw 4.

Quick update. Finished 2nd in the Championship with this tactic. Have continued to use it in the Prem and am about 12th in January, so I'm fairly pleased.

I'll have to have a think about what I do now as I've had to sell one of my best strikers (his contract was up at the end of the season and he'd refused a new one - ungrateful so and so, turned him from BSP into an international in 4 seasons and he jumps ship the first opportunity he gets)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, I was using this. I mean I am. Got great results, won CL and La Liga with Real, lost in the quarters in the cup to Zaragosa but that's because I simmed the game. I hate playing Cup games, they're so annoying. Anyway, I put Ronaldo as the left striker got some goals not too bad. However I sold him so I could get other strikers to play more, and now Villa is banging them in. :D BTW, does a tall striker with good heading work best as the middle striker? ie. adebayor, huntelaar, pogrebnyak...?

---sturridge(sc)-walcott(am/f rlc)-doyle(sc)---

--huddlestone(dmc)-jankovic(am rlc)-edu(dmc)---

-nyatanga(d lc)-vermaelen(d lc)-bikey(d/dm rc)-stalteri(d r)-

----------------foster(gk)-----------------------

with a bench of federici, bertrand, pamarot, k cisse, e fae, matejovsky and church

Thats my reading team 1st season in the prem ive played 7 games won 4 drawn 1 and lost 2 scoring 11 goals and conceding 7 using bugels 433 at the moment but might change to bugels 442 but winning most games at the moment how do u think my team will do in there first season in the prem

i won the championship with 104 points and only losing 3 league games

yer i changed doyle for vassell but he aint much good either lol i got simon church and jason scotland aswell any ideas on any good cheap defenders and good strikers i could get bearing in mind in have only got 1.3 million left to spend on transfers

I'm gonna do the same as you bugel and start a new game lower down but only sign players who actually want to sign for me...kinda exploited the bug in that I played the game and signed players from the division I was going into, so didn't sign majorly big players but still players who would not usually sign for a club like Ebbsfleet.

this 433 tactic is awsome i won the championship with reading in my 1st season went up to the prem and won tht with a slight change of players and now im 23 games through my 2nd season in the prem and 3rd season with reading and im still top of the league and i have won 14 drawn 7 and lost 2 games out of 23 scoring 39 goals and only conceding 10

after 2 and 3 quater seasons i have played 142 games winning 97 drawing 30 losing 15 and scored 239 goals conceding 83 won 2 league titles and 2 cup titles

ive played as one team for 3 seasons now starting my 4th with them and ive won the championship title the prem title twice the charity shield twice the league cup twice the fa cup one the champions cup once and the euro super cup once ive got 2587 manager points and i still ent got the sugar daddy cheat does any one now if tht just comes up randomly

Well been using this tactic again to start a new game with York City. Have signed 3 players Chris Powell, Paul Telfer and a 15 year old from Carlisle called Liam Davidson signed him on loan has scored 10 in 16 games so far. Not exploiting the transfer bug. One slight change I have made to the tactic is have the central striker hold up the ball, this has seen him get assists to the other 2 strikers that he may not have otherwise got? Also occasionally if I play a AML/AMR in striker roles due to injuries I change them to crossing to take advantage of their higher stats in this area.

So far top after 18 games. Was unbeaten for 14 before losing to a 90 min penalty.

• 1 month later...

It's been an emotional day today. Sold FMH09 for £8.39 on eBay before it's value totaly goes, and its now all wrapped and ready to posted in the morning. Only 19 days to wait and counting!!!

MYFC for Iphone and FIFA 10 for PS3 will keep me going until then, however, if I end up playing Real Madrid online one more time I might spontaneously combust!!!

Bugel - Want to add me? I play as anyone but Real Madrid to be honest but mostly as Chelsea or Burton Albion yet I have played as Lyon, Bayern Munich, River Plate, Celtic, Barcelona and Middlesborough to name a few.

PSN - DecB_7

;)

Yeah il add you when i go on next, I usualy play as Barnsley. My ID - thebugel

• 3 weeks later...

Download thebugel433-10 (for FMH2010) http://www.filefront.com/14820693/ULES01338FMHPCT00.zip

Maybe premature but thebugel433 so far is working very well on FMH2010. Here's my 1st ten competitive results with Barnsley. My only signings being Michael Ball and Jonathan Fortune.

Derby (H) L1-2

Accrington. LC (A) W 4-0

Middlesborough (A) L 1-3

Sheff Wed (A) W1-0

Bristol City (H) W4-0

West Ham. LC (H) W3-0

Doncaster (A) W3-0

Coventry (H) W2-0

Peterborough (A) W3-0

Preston (H) D0-0

As you can see 1st two league games I lost, however Im now on a 7 game unbeaten run and 7 consecutive clean sheets. I'm currently 3rd behind Derby and WBA.

You can still use the instructions at top of page one, just remember there is no hard tackling so you would replace this with committed and the passing style will be mixed instead of normal. You'l get what i mean.

Started three seperate games in three leagues to test thebugel433 on FM10. My teams were Barnsley, Exeter and york, all poor rated side for their respective division. results are below..

1. Barnsley finished comfortably 2nd, my only signings being Michael Ball and Jon Fortune. 92 league goals helped me to promotion.

2. Exeter i finished 4th with a very poor team and lost in play-off final to Leeds. Scored 86 goals all season.

3. York I stormed the BSP finishing on 124 points scoring 115 goals.

Remember the key is an AMC played in between two DMC's in midfield.

For people who dont wish to download the instructions are.. http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2067128&postcount=1

im finding this to work well..but sometimes i find changing it to normal mentality and direct passing is gud also: - saying this ive had a 3 - 0 win over midlesborough and 4-1 over watord..pretty impressive considering im the mighty posh and just above relegattion zone, but im stringing the performances together now...cheers..much love

OMG...sitting 5th in the championship with posh..record so far: - Played 9 won 7 drew 1 and lost 1..

got a gud DM, signed with the big club clause and then shalke came in after bout 2 weeks and had him..still it was a 550k profit, which is alot for this club..hehe

This tactic is definitely a winner in FMH10. I struggled early as Arsenal with a standard 433, but after switching to the thebugels433 I went undefeated from October until the FA Cup semi, losing 1-0 after having Fabregas sent off conceding a penalty in the 10th minute. I have won the title with three games in hand and am into the Champions league final.

Archived