thebugels433

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You finished season yet? if so how did you get on? Im guessing you easily reached 100 points and goals!!

So far, this is how the league standing is in my game..

snap003.jpg

Here's my stats so far..

snap002.jpg

I still have 11 matches to play but we are already crowned champions.

Only 7 goals conceded, eh? Who's your back four and 'keeper? :)

GK - D. De Gea, 55k - Ave. Rating 7.37

DL - M. Lequi, Free - Ave. Rating 7.23 -> Got his 1st Argentinian cap.

DR - M. Musacchio, 160k - Ave. Rating 7.25

DC - L. Michalik - Ave. Rating 7.34

DC - P. Huntington - Ave. Rating 7.28

Ah, it's 'cause you haven't got Lucas in goal!

Bugel have you won the premier with York yet?

And further.....

Season one - 1st in conference/ Setanta winners

Season two - 1st in L2/ JPT winners

Season three - 1st in L1/ JPT winners

Season four - 2nd in Championship/ League cup winners

Season five - 5th in Prem/ League cup winners

Season six - 3rd in Prem/ Uefa cup winners and fa cup

Season seven - 1st in Prem/ Chapions league/ super cup/ league cup

Season eight - 1st in Prem/ fa cup / super cup/ charity shield

Season nine - 1st in Prem/ Champions league/ league cup/ fa cup / community shield (won everything but super cup - gutted!!

Season ten - 1st in Prem/ comunity shield

Season eleven - 1st in Prem/ Fa cup

Season twelve - 1st in Prem/ League cup / community shield

Season thirteen - just started and missed out on Community shield

Premiership titles = 6

Fa Cup = 4

League cups = 5

Uefa cup = 1

Champions league = 2

Super cup = 2

Community Shields = 3

JPT = 2

Setanta shield = 1

Also won world cup 2014 and euro 2016 with France

Before my 30 seasons are up im hoping to hang around the Blue Square premier to win the FA Trophy. Also in this game Burton are in the championship. Its the 1st time iv seen a non-human managed BSP team go that far in FMH history!!!

AWESOME TACTIC.

After 2 and a half seasons with Leeds,

234 Goals,2 league titles,1 cup title and Euro Cup Entry

Thats 2 consecutive promotions, with 100 goals a season, a league cup final win at Chelsea and European cup entry.

Im now in my 2nd season, not doing so well :S im 16th in the PRemiership, obviously this is expected, but I'm worried, any help Bugel?

I definitely recommend it. It's not a miracle tactic by any means, to win the premier league you still need to have a pretty awesome side but it definitely works and stops the nil nils!

I won the premier league, fa cup and champs league with chelsea in 2030/31 in my long running career playing the bugel way and it's great fun!

Ill be trying this now with Man City

My Team Is

GK: Reina

DL: Clichy

DR: Zabaleta

DC: Kompany

DC: Richards

MC: David Silva

MC: Diego

MC: Kaka

FC: Lukas Podolski

FC: Jo

FC: Robinho

This tactic works best for me with 2 DMC's with a AMC inbetween them. Im intrested to know how three attacking players work so let me know.

I downloaded the tactic and put to the Savedata folder. When I want to import, it says Corrupted data.

Would you upload a new tactic?

once downloaded you need to extract the file. its the extracted file you transfer to your psp.

once downloaded you need to extract the file. its the extracted file you transfer to your psp.

I extracted and after copying to Savedate folder, the game showed it corrupted.

Never mind, I did it by the the written settings.

Thanks Bugel, it is a super tactic!

I'm with Milan and started to play with 4-1-3-2, what was great in FMH08. But this year I was struggling, 5 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses, 7-4 goal difference. I was affraid of sacking, so I changed to 4-3-3 and my team started to fly. With this tactic I have 13 wins, 3 draws, 0 loss (!), 30-2 goal difference.

Only problem is, when the opposition is playing with also the 4-3-3. At these matches I have few shots, the ball can't get to the stikers. Do you have any idea?

Thanks Bugel, it is a super tactic!

I'm with Milan and started to play with 4-1-3-2, what was great in FMH08. But this year I was struggling, 5 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses, 7-4 goal difference. I was affraid of sacking, so I changed to 4-3-3 and my team started to fly. With this tactic I have 13 wins, 3 draws, 0 loss (!), 30-2 goal difference.

Only problem is, when the opposition is playing with also the 4-3-3. At these matches I have few shots, the ball can't get to the stikers. Do you have any idea?

As long as you have 2 DMC's you shouldnt have a problem against 433 or any tactic. Your 30-2 goals difference is beleivable, When youve built a good team around the tactic very few goals go in. In my latest season with Celtic i have shipped 4 goals after 29 games and the titles already wrapped up as im 33 points clear. This is my 21st season in management having already won 14 Premiership titles with York City.

Im going to see my 30 seasons out then im Going to take a leaf out of Jambo's book and hop from continent to continent, it sounds interesting.

Jimny, try switching to St.Dazzle's 4-5-1 for them matches as you can then dominate the midfield :)

Iv mentioned before on a thread of st.dazzles, these two tactics can work together as its the same system top european clubs are playing at the moment and one that Chelsea have built their squad around. If you have wide players with the following positional skills.. AM/FCR you can easily switch between the two formation depending on whether you need goals or to keep possesion etc..

If you are doing fine with both Mine and st.dazzels tactic on their own theres no reason to change. If you want to be more technical minded give this system a try..

Finished 15th thanks to you! :)

Next season i should be in the top 10.

You now need to start building your squad around the tactic. The key is midfield, Get an AMC wih good creativity, passing and shooting and two strong DMC's with Good passing, tackling.

Also check the players natural position. Some AMC's/DMC's are not in their natural position playing in the middle of the park which could affect their AVR.

You now need to start building your squad around the tactic. The key is midfield, Get an AMC wih good creativity, passing and shooting and two strong DMC's with Good passing, tackling.

Also check the players natural position. Some AMC's/DMC's are not in their natural position playing in the middle of the park which could affect their AVR.

Yup, I have Wilshere, Jonathon De Guzman, Eduardo Costa, Julian De Guzman, Jack Rodwell, Jonjo Shelvey, George Boyd, Fabian Delph, Daniel Parejo.

I have mostly attacking mids but i do have 3/4 defensive ones.

Save Game 1 Story:

Leeds:

2 consecutive league titles, UEFA cup finalist, League Cup winners, 5th in premiership

Save Game 2:

Torquay:

2 consecutive titles, unbeaten season in league 2, 2 JPT titles, One FA Trophy Final, LEandre Griffet= 45 goals in a season.

Wycombe:

League 2 title, 3rd in League 1, JPT title

Portugal:

7 Clean Sheets in a row and unbeaten under me :D

I've been using it with Ebbsfleet United. First season won BSP, second season started League 2 with 10+ straight wins, but after the first game drawn have only won 3 times and the board is starting to get restless in November... Not sure what happened because I keep the same players since the start of the second season. Has the AI cracked the bugels tactic? :O

Also we won all first round cup games but never scored in the 2nd round. Literally.

In my Milan game I observed AI uses same 4-3-3 against me after half year in couple of matches in a row. I also suspected it learned my tactic, but later it changed to normal 4-4-2.

Aren't your players tired?

Never mate, i dont use players with low stanina though. A striker could have the best attacking attributes in the world but if he has low stamina he'l never make it.

Are you playing DMC - AMC - DMC in the middle of the park? this is key in this tactic and you should be able to beat 433 with it.

"I've been using it with Ebbsfleet United. First season won BSP, second season started League 2 with 10+ straight wins, but after the first game drawn have only won 3 times and the board is starting to get restless in November"

39 points by end of november and your chairman is still unhappy????

39 points by end of november and your chairman is still unhappy????

Yeah for some reason, although only "slightly concerned". Maybe because of the winless run I had since my last win, and Luton finally caught up and get 11 points ahead of me.

I'm getting wins again now although not consistently still, and they're not as spectacular as those first 10+ games where I used to get 3-0's and 6-0's. Not sure what happened maybe my players are tired from winning too much :p

So far, this is how the league standing is in my game..

snap003.jpg

Here's my stats so far..

snap002.jpg

I still have 11 matches to play but we are already crowned champions.

Where u find "D.De Gea" ? I can't find him...in Atletico also

Has anybody else had problems with this tactic. Won everything the 1st season I used it, 2nd season went to pieces.was getting good player ratings but not winning many games, either losing 1-0 or drawing. Playing with Liverpool and midfield has been Essien - Gerrard - Mascherano.It's not just this tactic either, the one I used in 08, a dirivitive of a 2-1-4-1-2 I used on cm 00-01 worked for a season or so, then went downhill.Think the game engine may be on to super tactics this time!

Archived