Sports Interactive Community

I have a game with FC Copenhagen.. 
They want me to buy players of the same rep as my club. My club is 3 and half star. So they want me to buy players like Frenkie De Jong and Busquets? They decline all other transfers with the answer "he does not match our vision of buying high rep players"

What to do? 

Hi @Baumana, the board should be able to recognise that players like De Jong, Busquets (or players on that level) are not realistic. High reputation works differently for each club. For example, if you are managing someone like Madrid or Barcelona and they expect high reputation players, then yes you would be expected to get players on that level. However, Copenhagen would expect signings more to the club level. I hope this information helps

14 hours ago, Baumana said:

I have a game with FC Copenhagen.. 
They want me to buy players of the same rep as my club. My club is 3 and half star. So they want me to buy players like Frenkie De Jong and Busquets? They decline all other transfers with the answer "he does not match our vision of buying high rep players"

What to do? 

It happens the same to me in sporting CP its broken,  impossible to rebuild teams because they block transfers of some really Nice players like Thiago Almada because its not high reputation you need to balance the game or remove it from small clubs vision 

1 hour ago, Rob Heckman said:

@Arm0, could you send me a save just before the board block a signing?

Actually i deleted that save..but i can reproduce it, i will start with sporting,  sell Bruno Fernandes for 85 plus million and start buying some huge young players with alots of potential   as they will eventualy start blocking transfers because its not high reputation players.

Edit : Also i tried to find players that the club says are high reputation , only players that fit "high rep" vision was players like neymar, Vidal, dejong...most players in clubs giants,  and doenst make sense  clubs like liverpool dont have that vision.

Edited by Arm0

4 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @Baumana, the board should be able to recognise that players like De Jong, Busquets (or players on that level) are not realistic. High reputation works differently for each club. For example, if you are managing someone like Madrid or Barcelona and they expect high reputation players, then yes you would be expected to get players on that level. However, Copenhagen would expect signings more to the club level. I hope this information helps

I just tryd to buy Rafinha, Jetro Willems and Håland, all players rejectet because of "bad" reputation. I think the idea is great, but the line between a clubs reputionen and the player reputation is a bit off. thanks for answer! 

have a same problem 

i have uploaded save file named Dragan Radic - FK Partizan.fm

20191107203336_1.jpg

Same issue here did a Sporting save in Portugal now my transfers are getting blocked by the board. I think it because of my youth intake made the board somehow think im just signing a bunch of low level players. And all my youth intake signings show up in my transfer history for some reason. I have my save file a few days before it starts just tell me where to send it.

Edit: just sent my save to SI's cloud service the name of the save is "Felipe Ramos - Sporting - Copy.fm"

Edited by Nikki_the_Cat

Em 07/11/2019 em 08:38, Arm0 disse:

It happens the same to me in sporting CP its broken,  impossible to rebuild teams because they block transfers of some really Nice players like Thiago Almada because its not high reputation you need to balance the game or remove it from small clubs vision 

Em 07/11/2019 em 10:04, Rob Heckman disse:

@Arm0, could you send me a save just before the board block a signing?

Em 07/11/2019 em 10:58, Arm0 disse:

Actually i deleted that save..but i can reproduce it, i will start with sporting,  sell Bruno Fernandes for 85 plus million and start buying some huge young players with alots of potential   as they will eventualy start blocking transfers because its not high reputation players.

Edit : Also i tried to find players that the club says are high reputation , only players that fit "high rep" vision was players like neymar, Vidal, dejong...most players in clubs giants,  and doenst make sense  clubs like liverpool dont have that vision.

Brazilian clubs are suffering with it. It seems the High Rep Player list is the same for all the clubs. I don't play in Brazil, but many of my FM friends are complaining about. Myself with PSG is inversely suffering with this because I wanna contract "medium" players to strong the PSG 2 and Youth (and then in the next season to start contract higher rep players) and I initially I can't because the club management blocks but in the most of the cases I can convince them. But it's annoying. Good this is being reviewed.