[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

1 hour ago, cmason84 said:

@quee suggested that I put my AC Milan save into here for you guys to read it in case you've not come across it in the FM CU page. You can read about the save (and an old Reggina save) here.
I hope you enjoy your reading and the different approach I've taken.
https://afmoldtimer.home.blog/

Looks great! Just read the intro page and very impressed so far. Will work my way through the rest this evening. May give a few pointers for my AC Milan save.

There's certainly a lot of issues to sort out and yes, the lack of both youth and experiences to act as mentors need immediate attention. This is one of the main reasons I picked up Enzo Perez as he's a perfectionist, so should be a good mentor.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, quee said:

981479697_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.3e51a5fd42cb144240f2685a3f81cb23.png

Fourth update. Just a quick rundown of End of Season Awards and Review, before proceeding to the summer months.

Let's hope we can ALL sell ALL of our fringe players for £5m upwards :lol:, until then took me a while to decide on the Buffon situation and what to do next.

Parma's End of Season Awards

Reveal hidden contents

961698223_Screenshot2020-04-0713_43_55.thumb.png.7827170faaeba89eb8cd9c3e502a2569.png

As the only signing, no surprise there. Delighted with Pezzella!

Commercial Summary

Reveal hidden contents

981493865_Screenshot2020-04-0713_54_46.thumb.png.ce6b12a60403edb82ba406bc4bb57d71.png

Parma's 2019/2020 Serie A Season Review

Reveal hidden contents

1277712578_Screenshot2020-04-0713_46_32.thumb.png.44e74c59eeb80eb4e5c86af7c10e743b.png

Serie A Player of The Season

Reveal hidden contents

866778465_Screenshot2020-04-0519_54_42.thumb.png.d089a71688e5eaf6db8419ba0387a8ef.png

Serie A Awards Winners

Reveal hidden contents

860707486_Screenshot2020-04-0621_01_51.thumb.png.93e1f65aef1591b9611898d083e04fde.png

Serie A Top Goalscorers

Reveal hidden contents

1382110318_Screenshot2020-04-0820_42_53.thumb.png.0af77037488315018bef69c19dd8cf89.png

Serie A Team of The Season

Hide contents

163318180_Screenshot2020-04-0520_02_45.thumb.png.7bdfa4db5130bae229047732fb58d2da.png

Some of the Lazio players, at least, should have been included!

Serie A Review

Reveal hidden contents

15844952_Screenshot2020-04-0715_36_06.thumb.png.a56c38c769b0a943da906cc8173527e3.png

Coppa Italia Review

Reveal hidden contents

1442672173_Screenshot2020-04-0513_53_58.thumb.png.af35d2eaeff17de324f5a98e7a868232.png

What to expect in July onwards?

Reveal hidden contents

2032819229_Screenshot2020-04-0713_55_06.thumb.png.c78578625719211dc848ddb633ba9b0a.png

Reveal hidden contents

468562252_Screenshot2020-04-0714_38_42.thumb.png.12c95552587b4b08e91b7d147b759689.png

Reveal hidden contents

883838837_Screenshot2020-04-0715_09_55.thumb.png.2299146611bee77ad6eecffc4e692e25.png

Reveal hidden contents

1220947470_Screenshot2020-04-0715_54_26.thumb.png.8e3b1c3ea87cb59e9524e0e9e24e852d.png

Haha that team of the season 

10 hours ago, Stackalee said:

That's a huge part of the problem though, isn't it? The transfer market is so easy to dip in to, selling poor players who are in form for high value and buying high potential youngsters on the cheap - the only way you can make it harder is essentially to role play as somebody stupid.

Can I see a pic of your transfer history in the first season please. There's some interesting names in your squad but I havent been able to afford them, was curious how low/high they can go.

1 hour ago, WilsonJuve said:

Minor Update not revealing how my save carried on yet but found this interesting.......meet your 2022 Serie A footballer of the year :eek:
48824224DB281346F263BD3DD2B763B7DEBA69DEA08FF93871982D8C967BAA35368B4D7B0F39859B

Well that's... odd.

5 minutes ago, Weston said:

Well that's... odd.

Yeah my first thoughts exactly. I mean yes he has a good avg rating but has only played 9 league games to win the Award. I mean his club are bottom of the table with 7 defeats 1 draw and 1 win in 9 games so its impressive. But definately unrealistic

4 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Yeah my first thoughts exactly. I mean yes he has a good avg rating but has only played 9 league games to win the Award. I mean his club are bottom of the table with 7 defeats 1 draw and 1 win in 9 games so its impressive. But definately unrealistic

I didn't even notice he only played 9 matches! Definitely raise this in the bugs forum.

3 minutes ago, quee said:

Definitely a bug, I think, @WilsonJuve.

Was it just announced in December or you just saw it?

Yes it was announced in december. Just had the world cup and big winter break so that might have screwed things a little. Might have classed some of his performances with his parent club which I know the game sadly does in some scenarios.

Yes it was announced in december. Just had the world cup and big winter break so that might have screwed things a little. 

How does this work? Coming up on this season for the first time myself.

Might have classed some of his performances with his parent club which I know the game sadly does in some scenarios.

Definitely log this in the bugs forum so they can take a look at it. Italian issues always seem to be given low priority so we gotta push them a bit to get them addressed.

11 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

Can I see a pic of your transfer history in the first season please. There's some interesting names in your squad but I havent been able to afford them, was curious how low/high they can go.

Sure, I'm sure que will have his calculator out but you'll see it all adds up as long as wages are accounted for. :lol:

Samp_S1_Transfers.thumb.png.b3088452be2eade3efef47edc36c2da5.png

@Stackalee Some nice deals there, especially in the selling department. Thanks for the reply.

After reading this thread (your personal fights asides) kinda makes me want to startup a Serie A save. I am not that good and probably won't win it at the first go with a lower table side (that's only cause starting with my beloved Inter seems a bit to easy this year), but it was one of my favorites leagues to follow growing up. 

Now, if only I could decide what team to pick, on the shortlist on the top of my head as I haven't fired up FM yet are:

1141.pngLecce - really want to see if I could survive the relegation battle, and would love the idea of making a club from the south of Italy powerful in the league. Also, an attack of Falco-Lapadula-Saponara should be fun to play.

1178.png Udinese - I am under the impression that although a regular in Serie A, they have never really won anything of importance, maybe we could bring the first trophy to Dacia Arena. Also, can we keep De Paul and make him a Serie A star?

1174.pngTorino - having Juventus as a cross-town rival it's always fun, and although the performances of Grande Torino would be hard to topple should be a fun save. Belotti - need I say more?

Any suggestions are welcomed as I just can't make up my mind...

I would go Udinese > Lecce > Torino, in order of personal preference.

In terms of a challenge, Lecce > Udinese > Torino, as you put it.

Go with Torino if you want to challenge for Europe qualifications earlier and trying to topple Juve long term. As an Inter fan, that should always be a welcomed sight :D

Welcome, @Muttley84!

Edited by quee

Torino having the local rivalry with the biggest side going, plus a couple of fun players to start with makes them the most attractive of those imo.

Lecce I don't know at all but their colours are really offputting (a great reason to ignore a side, I know).

Udinese I think of as a fun side to try and replicate their old model of buying a bunch of lesser known foreign players, getting results from them and selling them on.

For me the best bet is Torino - Belotti is a hilarious monster.

9 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

Torino have a good squad, but not much depth and Euro qualification should be a simple task to get the money rolling in.

2 versions now I have failed trying to get Lyanco. It's rare to see Samba flair and Balkan grit in a Brazilian defender.

3 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

He's good! I signed him in my Rennes save and he's a BPD who really excels in bringing the ball out of defense.

Exactly! Just they type of guile and rugged defender I was looking for. He went to Atlanta in my save (my next update) :(

4 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

By the way - Rennes are a REALLY fun save! 

If Camavinga is still at Rennes down the line, I would try to get him if I can. It's unlikely though. He's not yet discovered in my save, so not sure if he would go for a loan, I doubt it in any case.

I wanna follow up on this nice thread. I have played with almost every Serie A team, and i love the league and country very much.

I started with Parma, cause i wanted a bad team, who have been great once. So very inspired by the late 90's start 00's i tried them out. I simulated the entire first season, so the teams would be as realistic as possible.

I had the most incredible season, which you can see here. I have loaned a ton of incredible young players, who really played well for me. I managed to loan almost all of the players for 2 years, so its a really nice team i got. 

I will show you a picture of my starting 11. Marcus Thuram changes alot with Esposito and Vinicious, so those 3 are in rotation.

Feel free to ask anything :D 

image.thumb.png.aa3050087bfe84eb14121fb9b74e3dc3.pngimage.thumb.png.d8dd5bf6ffd451ea8a2f86603e68800c.pngimage.thumb.png.03d3cb14bc2f83709df3d2ed64202db4.pngimage.thumb.png.0683deaa3eafcb527b706b13c2cd9429.png

5 minutes ago, n1mez said:

I have played with almost every Serie A team, and i love the league and country very much.

Feel free to ask anything :D 

That's cool. I was just wondering what your experiences are of Juventus managed by the AI - like from save to save I'm finding they seem to play very different formations and get very different results based on that, was just wondering if you found similar?

And secondly regarding your squad - are you getting decent performances from Almada in the hole, or number 10's in general? (av. rating, goals/assist stats would be appreciated).

10 minutes ago, n1mez said:

I started with Parma, cause i wanted a bad team

Take that back! :D

10 minutes ago, n1mez said:

I simulated the entire first season, so the teams would be as realistic as possible.

Does this mean you didn't play the first season at all?

Nice to see you managed to get the Thuram's brothers in. You must have read my FM19 updates :lol:

Edit: Welcome back, btw, @n1mez!

Edited by quee

2 minutes ago, Stackalee said:

That's cool. I was just wondering what your experiences are of Juventus managed by the AI - like from save to save I'm finding they seem to play very different formations and get very different results based on that, was just wondering if you found similar?

And secondly regarding your squad - are you getting decent performances from Almada in the hole, or number 10's in general? (av. rating, goals/assist stats would be appreciated).

It is funny with Juventus. It goes up and down. My season here with Parma they were really really good. But some saves they are around 4th place and buy some really bad players. They sold Dybala, and bought Rasmus Falk from FC. Copenhagen to play as a number 10 for them. In my saves they are always 4-3-3. With 3 CMs, 1 OM and 2 strikers. In this save, they have bought well i think. Sorry the numbers are in Danish KR.

And for your next question regarding Almada, no i have not have succes with a number 10 this FM and FM 19. But i really wanted him to succeed here, and i think his stats was fine. One of the top assisters in all of Serie A. 

image.thumb.png.256657c4888c9515d6e2b6bfd4effede.pngimage.thumb.png.d0095ef23fa7760c68feb585da23d4ad.png

10 minutes ago, quee said:

Take that back! :D

Does this mean you didn't play the first season at all?

Nice to see you managed to get the Thuram's brothers in. You must have read my FM19 updates :lol:

Edit: Welcome back, btw, @n1mez!

Haha, sorry!

Yeah, i didnt not play first season at all. 

Yeah, the Thurams inspired me from your posts :D. And thank you.

2 minutes ago, n1mez said:

Haha, sorry!

Yeah, i didnt not play first season at all. 

Yeah, the Thurams inspired me from your posts :D. And thank you.

Any of the other young Parma players developing in your save?

I saw that you sell Adorante, Alastra, and Palmucci straight away. I'm keeping all 3 with me, Palmucci especially been developing nicely. I'm not sure what to do with Diakhate, he obviously was great for me in FM19, but I might want to try different player in FM20.

Thanks a lot for your input guys, maybe I will come back here to let you know how I've done (if I survive long enough for that). Havent really picked a team yet although Torino is looking like favourite, wanted to look in-game at the squads before deciding.

When I was first starting with FM09 I was not good at the game, and Juventus was not good in real life. So it was a suitable challenge to learn the ropes by guiding my favorite club back to relevance.

Then both Juve and I got better, and it actually grew frustrating to play with the Juve squad as I felt too close to it and only noticed imperfections. So I started going down to Serie B, only coming back up to play with Sassuolo one year because they were so damn endearing. When that got to be too easy, I went further down to Serie C and Serie D.

I'm not telling anyone else how they should play the game, but personally, I feel picking any Serie A club is unrealistic. But I'm also going for realism over fun because I'm an insufferable purist who finds the realism fun. :D Obviously not everyone has the time to sink a few seasons in before they're ever competing at the top, but I don't have any children yet...

So if you're undecided on where to take the reins, at least give a thought to considering the lower leagues. This way, you'll feel like you've truly earned your success, and when you get to Serie A, you will be doing so with the squad you've built, not one you've been given. This also offsets any unrealism - real or perceived - in having near immediate success with mid-table clubs.

Edited by Weston

5 hours ago, quee said:

Any of the other young Parma players developing in your save?

I saw that you sell Adorante, Alastra, and Palmucci straight away. I'm keeping all 3 with me, Palmucci especially been developing nicely. I'm not sure what to do with Diakhate, he obviously was great for me in FM19, but I might want to try different player in FM20.

I don't think any of them will ever reach the level i aspire to be in. I have some sick wonderkids on my team now.. I got Reinier on a 2 year loan aswell. 

image.thumb.png.ffd61f93d8f7fd21faab0fa53002ce17.pngimage.thumb.png.f8a00f8d20c53e54fdad9f83929363a6.png

2 hours ago, Weston said:

When I was first starting with FM09 I was not good at the game, and Juventus was not good in real life. So it was a suitable challenge to learn the ropes by guiding my favorite club back to relevance.

Then both Juve and I got better, and it actually grew frustrating to play with the Juve squad as I felt too close to it and only noticed imperfections. So I started going down to Serie B, only coming back up to play with Sassuolo one year because they were so damn endearing. When that got to be too easy, I went further down to Serie C and Serie D.

I'm not telling anyone else how they should play the game, but personally, I feel picking any Serie A club is unrealistic. But I'm also going for realism over fun because I'm an insufferable purist who finds the realism fun. :D Obviously not everyone has the time to sink a few seasons in before they're ever competing at the top, but I don't have any children yet...

So if you're undecided on where to take the reins, at least give a thought to considering the lower leagues. This way, you'll feel like you've truly earned your success, and when you get to Serie A, you will be doing so with the squad you've built, not one you've been given. This also offsets any unrealism - real or perceived - in having near immediate success with mid-table clubs.

I should print this and give it to my wife and kids to read it :) I already played this edition with Pistoiese in the lower leagues, with moderate to none success, and also been doing it in other countries (Romania - native, Spain or Portugal) - i always started at least in the 2nd or 3rd division. My previous careers in  other FM editions in Italy include Lupa Roma, Trapani or Catanzaro, all being lower league clubs. But to be honest, with the lock-down and all the family (including a newborn) in a small apartment, I just can't seem to find enough time and concentration for such a task. That is why, although I agree with you, I will probably still pick one of the Serie A teams - for a fun and rather short career to keep my mind off real life. Cheers!

4 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

I should print this and give it to my wife and kids to read it :) I already played this edition with Pistoiese in the lower leagues, with moderate to none success, and also been doing it in other countries (Romania - native, Spain or Portugal) - i always started at least in the 2nd or 3rd division. My previous careers in  other FM editions in Italy include Lupa Roma, Trapani or Catanzaro, all being lower league clubs. But to be honest, with the lock-down and all the family (including a newborn) in a small apartment, I just can't seem to find enough time and concentration for such a task. That is why, although I agree with you, I will probably still pick one of the Serie A teams - for a fun and rather short career to keep my mind off real life. Cheers!

Totally makes sense! You're certainly more adventurous than I am, I've never managed outside of Italy except for brief trial/test runs I've done in English and Spanish lower leagues.

Catanzaro usually give me a run for my money in Serie C, and, incidentally, have had some lovely kits in recent years:

image.thumb.png.3c961c5bf90997809389e69f30fb7dfa.png

Then again so have Parma and Pescara, so if you're we're going off of aesthetics, you still have plenty of options in Serie A ;)

image.thumb.png.4c72b50fbb620297da294772b6afb1ea.pngimage.thumb.png.b7402b4085c5d423fe8897c4a0a32931.pngimage.thumb.png.adedc68577f4c50dd74f386c18e0b09a.png

Wish I could say the same about Torino's who is hideous with that big Suzuki sign across the entire chest :) And Udinese is not really rocking my boat either. What it's funny enough is that for the past 3 years I buy a football jersey of every team I play memorable careers in Football Manager (and I can find online to buy), which has given my closet 11 jersey (which added to the 13 I owned from my travels is the beginning of a beautiful little collection spread across Europe). But lets not spoil this beautiful Calcio thread with the rants of an old man in search of his youth. I will continue reading it and maybe if my performances are something to be shared I will do it also. Best of luck to you all!

3 ore fa, Weston ha scritto:

I feel picking any Serie A club is unrealistic. But I'm also going for realism over fun because I'm an insufferable purist who finds the realism fun. :D 

Il 30/11/2019 in 20:59 , ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

Talking about me, I am a noob (is already a miracle if I win with a top team) and as a Juventus addicted I wouldn't be able to see the cpu making them fall down with ridicolous transfers.

That said there are many things that conditionate the difficulty of a save. You can even start with a bad team but if after you don't disable the first transfer window, you download tactics, you don't keep attributes hidden, you read online who are the wonderkids / CA-PA of players and you manually search them instead let your chief scout manage the scouting and choose just between the players they suggest you, you restart the save after a bad game/injury etc etc the game becomes the easiest ever.

And I repeat, I am a noob and I am able to not win anything even with Juventus ahah

2 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

Wish I could say the same about Torino's who is hideous with that big Suzuki sign across the entire chest :) And Udinese is not really rocking my boat either. What it's funny enough is that for the past 3 years I buy a football jersey of every team I play memorable careers in Football Manager (and I can find online to buy), which has given my closet 11 jersey (which added to the 13 I owned from my travels is the beginning of a beautiful little collection spread across Europe). But lets not spoil this beautiful Calcio thread with the rants of an old man in search of his youth. I will continue reading it and maybe if my performances are something to be shared I will do it also. Best of luck to you all!

That's cool! I love the dedication. Honestly I think most of the jerseys are fine or even great except for ours - Juve's half block shirt is simply atrocious.

1 hour ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

And I repeat, I am a noob and I am able to not win anything even with Juventus ahah

Haha you'll get there!

5 hours ago, Weston said:

Yeah I agree I like to start at the bottom and build a team up the divisions. This year it has been MONZA but once you start getting recognised in the footballing world I dont mind moving to a big team as that is also realistic. Just my preference.

1 minute ago, WilsonJuve said:

Yeah I agree I like to start at the bottom and build a team up the divisions. This year it has been MONZA but once you start getting recognised in the footballing world I dont mind moving to a big team as that is also realistic. Just my preference.

Still looking forward to seeing what you choose to do! I'm on July 1 ahead of my first season right now and already starting to get a bit nervous - there don't seem to be a lot of players available on loan who are very good...

1 hour ago, Weston said:

Still looking forward to seeing what you choose to do! I'm on July 1 ahead of my first season right now and already starting to get a bit nervous - there don't seem to be a lot of players available on loan who are very good...

Which team?

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

Bari! I did a post on it in this thread yesterday if you're interested:

Nice. Try Auxerre, they have a few decent players they let out on loan. Adeoti and Traore are good midfielders and there’s a couple of strikers too. 

7 hours ago, n1mez said:

image.thumb.png.f8a00f8d20c53e54fdad9f83929363a6.png

Is Kulusevski performing for you in CM? @ParanoidBuddha might be interested as well :D

3 hours ago, Weston said:

I'm on July 1 ahead of my first season right now

You meant second season, right? Since you had transfer window disabled.

Parma have the best kits in Italy, part of the attractions :D

12 minutes ago, quee said:

I mean first season in Serie A. (I actually won two awards last season but Manager's Manager of the Year apparently does not show up on this screen.)

image.thumb.png.ac667aee046ee55fc816124223a8f5a8.png

14 hours ago, Weston said:

Dont worry that update should be here real soon. Finally been able to get a decent amount of game time done recently with the way my shifts have fell. How is the first season in Serie A going?

11 hours ago, quee said:

Is Kulusevski performing for you in CM? @ParanoidBuddha might be interested as well :D

Parma have the best kits in Italy, part of the attractions :D

He is playing excellent for me. Deep lying forward. 

Parmas kits are sick. Really dope

Having recently learned that making transfers is a form of abuse, I decided to start a new save in Italy - without transfers. Torino were on my mind having just recommended them to somebody else and realising that I hadn't actually used Belotti in FM20.

The Torino first team is decent, but they really lack much in the way of a squad. This meant that over the season I was forced to make difficult rotational decisions (dropping Belotti for Zaza purely to prevent fatigue is rough - nobody should have to field Zaza). It also meant that come crunch time at the end of the season I was left with no hope against a lightning fast Arsenal team in the Europa league semi final. However, sacrifices in both domestic and European cup competition made it feasible to maintain solid form throughout the league season.

Spoiler

Torino_nobuyleague.thumb.jpg.7939be27d3d49df762d26073b11b3d12.jpg

As a test after the league season ended, I did a bit of a fire sale to see what sort of freedom to operate this would lead to in the transfer market - the answer was lots.

Spoiler

Torino_nobuy_sales.thumb.jpg.4431d8952b7e1091b42640e241e76975.jpg

Overall I think the decision not to make transfers is just that - a decision. I wouldn't say that overall it improved the quality of the game in terms of "fun", simply because I enjoy making transfers and developing the young sides I buy. The requirements to manage your squad better, and I personally found in game management to be more important also (I need to make far less tactical tweaks when I have "my own" teams) - these are definite positive points that come with restricting transfer activity. I was also left more likely to draft in players from the youth/reserves when injury struck in January, where normally a cheap transfer or loan would paper over cracks. I did actually find a player in my academy who was quite decent that I doubt I would have looked twice at normally - so again this is a positive point for me.

More on the Torino front specifically - Belotti was far less potent a goal scorer than I expected. He was good, but not special - Roberto Inglese at Parma was a better scorer for me when I played as them, for example. I would also always recommend a back three with Torino, they have 5 perfectly serviceable top flight centre backs at the start of the game. Up top Millico is a fun young prospect, and having model citizen Belotti around to tutor him improves that. The midfield is the least interesting aspect of their squad, they have a few guys who are obviously decent enough, but they are pretty much all rounders who are okay at everything and outstanding at nothing so ordinarily I would recommend selling them all when their value is reasonable.

2 hours ago, Mr_Demus said:

After failing hard in my previous save, I have decided to give Chievo in Serie B a go. My brother and I started following them some 20 years ago, but I never really managed them on FM. 

Welcome! Unfortunate that Vignato will only be there for a season, I think? Would have been a good player to build a team around.

1 hour ago, n1mez said:

He is playing excellent for me. Deep lying forward. 

DLF? Did you mean DLP?

I'm set on playing him at RW, he's dangerous when watching him play but his ratings are not aided by the ME (lots of shots straight to GK=lower ratings).

Might try him in CM next season if I get him back in.

1 hour ago, n1mez said:

Parmas kits are sick. Really dope

:D

Finally decided to take the reigns at Udinese - it is just fascinating joining a club which never won anything, so newly appointed manager Antonio Di Natale ( :) ) will try to change that. First of all been a pretty busy first transfer window - and I think I abused it too. Firstly, i don't like systems with 5 defenders and even though the formation was built like that I stepped away from it and looking to play some offensive attacking football based on a 4-2-3-1 control possession tactics. As a backup the AM will be retreated to DM for a more defensive setup against the big boys. 

I found with a nice surprise that the partnership with Watford allows us to get for free pretty much any player that wants to join us, and therefore we got from them Bachmann (GK), Domingos Quina (AMC), Ignacio Pussetto (AMR) and Joao Pedro (ST). Excited about Quina and Joao Pedro. I am a bit worried what happens is it works both way and Watford can transfer any of our players any time they want? For rotation options we also brought on loans Silligardi (Parma), Millico (Torino), Sala (Milan), Bonini (Bologna) and Anderson (Lazio) but I don't see them playing central roles this season. In the other direction we offloaded Sebastia Prodl to Qatar, Lukas Teodorczyk to Wolfsburg, Filip Vasko to Sampdoria, Nicolas to Cruzeiro and looking to get rid of Nestorovski also (but no one wants him).

The objective for this season will be a mid-table position as I don't think we got what it takes to qualify for Europe. But considering some have won Serie A in the first season I guess anything can happen. Our ideal starting lineup should look like this and confident it can stay up with ease:

Musso
Stryger Larsen - Becao - Troost Ekong - Samir
Mandragora - Fofana
Pussetto - De Paul - Quina
Lasagna

5 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Dont worry that update should be here real soon. Finally been able to get a decent amount of game time done recently with the way my shifts have fell. How is the first season in Serie A going?

Still suffering through a very difficult transfer window. I have no money and the day after making Demarco my captain he ripped out his knee and is out for ages, forcing me to spend millions on a replacement. That and I made a mistake and wasn't aggressive enough in signing Zuculini, who was on loan with me previously but his contract ran out, so he rejected my offer and left for Argentina, leaving me scrambling looking for another Ball Winning Midfielder.