Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
zlatanera

[FM20] Calcio

Recommended Posts

Well as previously said we were drawn in a tough champs league group, but we have had 2 incredible victories.

1171253433_ppsgdestroyed.thumb.png.45b77c2f4b1b29e0575bc5d228159404.png

psg2.thumb.png.dd31ecfe3b12a36af2f2087304fe442c.png

Destroying PSG twice. With one game to go this is how the group looks.

1538639099_champsleaguegroup.thumb.png.c277c7dfb7f18c3bebcfa17e58cf70cb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sedge11 said:

Well as previously said we were drawn in a tough champs league group, but we have had 2 incredible victories.

1171253433_ppsgdestroyed.thumb.png.45b77c2f4b1b29e0575bc5d228159404.png

psg2.thumb.png.dd31ecfe3b12a36af2f2087304fe442c.png

Destroying PSG twice. With one game to go this is how the group looks.

1538639099_champsleaguegroup.thumb.png.c277c7dfb7f18c3bebcfa17e58cf70cb.png

Wow good work. I played them preseason and got hammered!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

Wow good work. I played them preseason and got hammered!! 

It’s mad as we aren’t scoring many goals this season in general, yet PSG come along and we thrashed them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well after the joy of the PSG results, comes the frustration and annoyance of Juventus.

This was my recent result against them, ending my unbeaten start to the league.

2089043919_juve3.thumb.png.ca4658f3aa42189e7cb58b1a46a20721.png

And my previous 2 results against them.

1460097416_juve2.thumb.png.1883c64b849cbdaf9d964970c5b4b387.png 599118018_juve1.thumb.png.12c6ef45eb983d54e564f6744da36c7d.png

Look at the late winners in all 3 games :(.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, quee said:

Nice! And welcome! :D

Not many continuing with their save after getting sacked/relegated, so I like it a lot that you're still on the same path.

Hopefully your previous experience in Serie B will help you the 2nd time around. Keep us posted!

Hi, thanks. Never give up, just move On . Now the team are back from their holidays it time to get them ready for the fight. New assistant manager will help as he is much better than the last one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember co-ownership? That was wild. Don't know why I just thought of it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First season - Juventus in the semifinal of the Champions League after disposing of PSG in the quarter-finals. And the rest of us, Serie A teams? Oh well:

UEFA-Europa-League_-Stagescfa65217c9e418

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

right, so now im torn. im torn between 3 saves. roma as  I have a soft spot for them, and they have zaniolo, ac milan as they need to get back to the top, and I may bring back their xmas tree formation, or Atalanta as they are up and coming and have potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick update and apologies to Amad Traore, this loan does wonders:

image.thumb.png.d3ed3ba20a700171bfb1c738691c4390.png

As for my keeper, he hasn't conceded in the last five games, his value keep going down and currently on 5 million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've accidentally played a season and a half ahead of my last update, and I have made it to the Serie A with my Reggina side.

I've spent a fortune this summer. I had a transfer budget of €4,320,000, but have spent a whopping €16,250,000 with a lot of the cash flowing from the following years in installments. Never really done that before, but I saw no other way of strengthening the squad. I've sold players for a measly €3,500,000, but haven't really lost any true quality players - expect my one newgen player in defense (Alessandro Bombardieri), as I somehow renewed his contract without adding years... He went to Bologna for free, which stung quite a bit.

So far things are going really well in Serie A (after five games, we where undefeated with a 8-0 goal differential). We just lost against Lazio, but that was only my second defeat of the year, and we are ahead of Juventus and Lazio and leading the league after 16 games (though Lazio have a game in hand, and have just beaten me)!

I have bought Eric Garcia from Manchester City (I had him on loan last year in Serie B, and he was on the transfer list), and I have loaned André Anderson from Lazio with a optional fee of €17M next year, which I intend to redeem, if I can afford it.

I've also bought Luca Ranieri and signed Dany Mota and Filippo Ranocchia from Juventus, and both are doing really well. Mota has scored 9 goals from 16 matches, and I'm so happy I decided to bring him in. 

My goal for this save is to take over one of the big Italian clubs, and I hope one of them will come calling this summer, but my reputation just isn't very high as is.

Transfers / League Table / Tactics

Spoiler

hkAwXYr.png

mrHnkXr.png

9FDlvI9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work picking up Ranocchia on a free, he was fab for me in my Brescia save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see people still playing their saves :cool: Not able to play my save for a week due to work :( Unsure if I'm going to carry on with my save or start elsewhere...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Stackalee said:

Nice work picking up Ranocchia on a free, he was fab for me in my Brescia save.

How did you use him? I can't quite figure out if I like him as my BtB or my DLP. I am actually training him to be a libero, as I had too few central defenders before Massimo signed Harisson Marcelin on loan from Monaco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Adzke said:

How did you use him? I can't quite figure out if I like him as my BtB or my DLP.

I think I most often used him as a ball winner on support, but he also did a good job covering as a DLP, then towards the end of the save I had started testing him out as B2B. He was working well as B2B but I only ended up trying him there for about 10 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three in a row.

Got knocked out by Liverpool in the quarter final of the champions league.

Lost to Juve in the cup final.

Will need to fix the offence in the summer.

image.thumb.png.c4f544198884a7cbe0bc54528786e45b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

He has been loaned more than half of his career. Can imagine that that does impact people rating him. It makes me wonder how good he really is then. 

I remembered when he first starting making a name for himself, being involved with Italy and everything.

I think the transfer to Inter and spending time away on-loan didn't help his progress to cement himself as first choice in Inter's midfield.

20 hours ago, Matt_1979 said:

Camavinga

Great addition this, a player that can be build a round for years and years!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adzke said:

My goal for this save is to take over one of the big Italian clubs, and I hope one of them will come calling this summer, but my reputation just isn't very high as is.

 

Any target which club in particular?

 

1 hour ago, john1 said:

Good to see people still playing their saves :cool: Not able to play my save for a week due to work :( Unsure if I'm going to carry on with my save or start elsewhere...

Why you do this to Pescara and Atlanta? :(:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, quee said:

Any target which club in particular?

I was hoping for one of the Milano clubs, as I've managed Juventus before. But we'll see where it takes me. Milan have just hired Rafa Benítez, while Conte is still in charge at Inter, who according to my scouts have an endless line of talents in their U18 squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, turgi said:

Three in a row.

Got knocked out by Liverpool in the quarter final of the champions league.

Lost to Juve in the cup final.

Will need to fix the offence in the summer.

image.thumb.png.c4f544198884a7cbe0bc54528786e45b.png

Nice title win 👍🏻. Slightly jealous of the low points total, I got 88 points in season 2 and that was only good enough for 3rd 😂.

Looks like I’m going to need 90+ points in season 3 If I am to stand a chance of taking the title of Juventus.

Edited by sedge11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We finished the first season with our greatest performance being that we won the Serie A title. In the Cup we were eliminated by Juventus in the quarter final, we exited Champions League in the Group Stage (finishing third behind Man City and Leipzig) and went all the way to the final of the Europa League only to lose it 1-0 to Lazio. Pretty much the expected formations finish in the European spots, maybe the only surprise being how good Milan was this season (at one point was battling with real chances for the title). 

Serie-A-TIM_-Profiledfbd715d31091420.png

Lukaku and Martinez were great, finishing each with 25 goals in all competitions, but fell behind Cristiano Ronaldo in Serie A who scored 34 out of 35 played games (which is mental). Special mention also to Candevra who despite me not liking him at all managed to set a new record at the club with 16 assists this season and got into the Team Awards. It was not enough for him to get into the Serie A Team of the Season, but we had 7 players there (Handanovici, Biraghi, Bastoni, Skriniar, Brozovic, Lukaku and Martinez), the rest of four being from Juve. Below a list of players who played at least a game and got a medal this season.

Marco-Materazzi_-Inbox-248d2d7a1fe05d85f

And the positive side, we did this by having one of the smallest Wages to Turnover ratio in Serie A - 37% (per comparision Juve is at 58 and Napoli at 60, the lowest being of course Atalanta). This along our strong finances is encouraging for next season. Massive clearing coming up this summer as we should look to sell a lot of the players loaned out this season (PSG already payed 70m for Icardi - good riddance!), and strengthen our squad with a couple of young Italian players.

Not sure if its my scout or the quality of the best players at our club, but we don't seem to find easily affordable players which are good enough for us. Per example the only Italian goalkeepers which is a real target and rated close to Handanovici are Donnaruma (which is transfer listed somehow but they want 211M for him) and Meret (which Napoli won't sell). Therefore we are looking to bring young prospects which can develop into solid options in the coming years (willing to sacrifice next year for that). Targeted positions are CB, RWB and CM. Any suggestions are welcomed here.

I have a dilemma at strikers, given how good Lukaku and Lautaro are together, they are going to be our main pair for the season also. Do I keep Esposito and Salcedo as backup options, or do I loan them somewhere where they can play more and bring some rotational older guy (like relegated Lasagna or Okaka).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Muttley84 Based on my save, I would loan out Esposito if you can't give him playing time. He looks absolutely superb, and you should be able to send him on loan at a Serie A club.

Edited by Adzke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adzke said:

@Muttley84 Based on my save, I would loan out Esposito if you can't give him playing time. He looks absolutely superb, and you should be able to send him on loan at a Serie A club.

I'm torn between that and keeping him and giving him playing time as much as I can. Does not help a lot with the decision that Lautaro is being unsettled in the summer by Barca and Liverpool (who just won CL again).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muttley84 said:

I'm torn between that and keeping him and giving him playing time as much as I can. Does not help a lot with the decision that Lautaro is being unsettled in the summer by Barca and Liverpool (who just won CL again).

If Martínez if off anyways, I would keep him. I've never had him myself, but he looks like he could be a world class player on my save. Besides, he's homegrown and Italian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Adzke said:

If Martínez if off anyways, I would keep him. I've never had him myself, but he looks like he could be a world class player on my save. Besides, he's homegrown and Italian.

No he's not. Are you confusing him with Icardi or Dybala?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weston said:

No he's not. Are you confusing him with Icardi or Dybala?

He was obviously talking about Esposito.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, quee said:

Any target which club in particular?

 

Why you do this to Pescara and Atlanta? :(:lol:


Haha sorry :( Tempted to head to Holland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

Below a list of players who played at least a game and got a medal this season.

Serie A requires only one appearance to qualify for a medal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, quee said:

He was obviously talking about Esposito.

Oh, makes sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sedge11 said:

Nice title win 👍🏻. Slightly jealous of the low points total, I got 88 points in season 2 and that was only good enough for 3rd 😂.

Looks like I’m going to need 90+ points in season 3 If I am to stand a chance of taking the title of Juventus.

Yeah I'm surprised how mediocre the big teams are. 

My first title I won with 83 points, then 91 and now 84.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, quee said:

Serie A requires only one appearance to qualify for a medal?

Not sure if 1 or 2 but cant be higher than that as i've got players with two given a medal.

4 hours ago, turgi said:

Yeah I'm surprised how mediocre the big teams are. 

I second that. Silver lining is that they area handfull of them so keeps things interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, turgi said:

Yeah I'm surprised how mediocre the big teams are. 

My first title I won with 83 points, then 91 and now 84.

 

 

1 hour ago, Muttley84 said:

I second that. Silver lining is that they area handfull of them so keeps things interesting.

Juventus have been quality on mine or should I say Ronaldo has, they got 93 points in the 1st and 2nd season, and as I said got 88 points season 2 and that only got me 3rd.

But yea there are 5-6 really good teams in Italy so always keeps it interesting.

It looks like will be close to 90 points again to win it in the 3rd season, I will be abit gutted if we don’t win it as my Lazio team have been brilliant, but keeps the save very interesting, and gives you that desire to keep it going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we are in for an exciting end of the 3rd season.

Champs league we pulled off an incredible result which I wasn't expecting.

11-0.thumb.png.5afae1143b770f586843bde5b50f7943.png

I was not expecting that, every attack was a goal.

We then followed it up with what I think was a much better result.

1636740351_3-0liver.thumb.png.28bd8b1ad5daae3c44cc25a5d054154f.png

So we are now in the champs league semi final against Man city.

The league is also going to go right to the wire.

362600346_s3sofar.thumb.png.7364d9fbcb78222818877647c4762d4c.png

I am doing literally everything I can fighting for every point, but Juventus keep winning at the moment, Napoli also keeping the pressure on.

This could end up being an incredible double trophy winning season, or a heart breaking trophy less season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We are 29 games into Serie A, and while we are no longer top of the league, this year has still been better than I could have hoped for. We had a rough five game stretch around Christmas with no wins, but other than that the usual January slump hasn't really hit us (yet...). 

League Table

Spoiler

06HZTw7.png

Unsurprisingly, the leader of the capocannoniere race is a Portuguese striker - a bit more surprisingly his name is Dany Mota!

Capocannoniere

Spoiler

vtjSRNT.png

I've just had my youth intake, and I've had my first golden generation. No less than nine players with at least a three star (two gold + one black) potential, six of them with at least a star and a half current potential, and with Bruno Varano as the star of the show. Really promising.

Youth intake

Spoiler

LXnpEZe.png

V1bFeSW.png

 

Edited by Adzke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Adzke said:

V1bFeSW.png

WOW! The best original regen (that came through your own academy) in this thread I've seen so far. Getting 1.5* is good, but 2* regen straight-away is rare! Will he go straight into your first team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, quee said:

WOW! The best original regen (that came through your own academy) in this thread I've seen so far. Getting 1.5* is good, but 2* regen straight-away is rare! Will he go straight into your first team?

Yeah, not sure I've had someone quite like him, either.

He will, but I am not sure how. I don't use wingers, but I don't know if I should train him as an advanced playmaker. I don't won't to ruin him, but it would be nice if he fit a bit better into my team.

Edited by Adzke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking of doing my last FM20 save in Italy, have not been there yet this version. Indecisive about if I should start in Serie A or B. Not many teams in B that I fancy, but I like starting below the highest level. In Serie A I might do Udinese (don't like the Watford link though) or Hellas Verona - while creating history with Livorno (currently bottom in Serie B irl) or Ascoli from Serie B, who both have never worn the Scudetto, is interesting as well. Will hopefully start tonight, has anyone tried these teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/04/2020 at 17:44, quee said:

Trying to keep track of who's managing who in this thread since the beginning (who has posted at least an update here):

? = status unknown since last post/update

bold = active/still playing/just started/have recently made an update in April.

  1. @themario - Milan
  2. @yellowforever - Inter?
  3. @Chris2509 - Brescia (status: save ended)
  4. @GunmaN1905 - Inter (twice) (I believed he has stopped playing FM20 now :D)
  5. @gandrasch - Inter?
  6. @jonathan44 - Bari?
  7. @Carlf788 - Perugia?
  8. @Maxuma - Venezia?
  9. @Daws88 - Roma?
  10. @n1mez - Was Roma, Was Milan, Parma currently (latest update in 2023)
  11. @alexdbaf - Roma?
  12. @Vokes - Brescia?
  13. @turgi - Was Milan, Atlanta, Catanzaro currently.
  14. @Rober82 - Was Lecce, Brescia, Foggia in Serie D (new)
  15. @Juventus - Juventus?
  16. @303jonas - Inter Milan?
  17. @DazBlade - Sassuolo?
  18. @Ronaldo Beckham - Was Cagliari, Parma currently (status: save ended).
  19. @CR#7 - Lazio (status: save ended)
  20. @joeys - Avellino?
  21. @FifaBing - Milan?
  22. @hbsssj - Milan?
  23. @lfc7 - Atlanta?
  24. @Firehouse - Perugia?
  25. @2481 - Parma?
  26. @Adzke - Was Juventus, Reggina currently (latest update 2020/2021)
  27. @Stu_UBJ - Pro Vercelli (status: save ended)
  28. @lblanc - Inter Milan (status: save ended)
  29. @WilsonJuve - Monza>Napoli>Chelsea>Juventus currently (in 2025)
  30. @john1 - Milan, Pescara>Atlanta currently (latest update 2021/2022)
  31. @LucasBR - Roma (currently in 4th season)
  32. @citylad20 - Roma?
  33. @Knox316 - Bologna currently.
  34. @XuluBak - Was Atlanta, Frosinone (status: save ended)
  35. @Cas46 - Roma? (last update 2029 in game)
  36. @quee - Parma (4 months) then restarted, currently Parma again (3rd season - End of Season 2021/2022)
  37. @dubby151 - Brescia?
  38. @Constantine - Modena? (previous update 2027)
  39. @CRN711 - Parma (latest update in 2024)
  40. @Matt_1979 - Was Torino, Milan currently (latest update in 2021)
  41. @Weston - Bari (latest update in 2024)
  42. @Vizzini - Milan (latest update in 2024/2025)
  43. @Eddie Boop - Lazio?
  44. @Mr_Demus - Chievo (sacked), Palermo currently (holidayed first season - currently at start of 2021/2022)
  45. @Muttley84 - Udinese (last update: save ended), Crotone (status: save ended - relegated 2020/2021), Inter currently (new)
  46. @Fraser - Genoa (latest update in 2021/2022 pre-season)
  47. @bendixkunert2 - Brescia (status: save crashed), Palermo (status: save ended - sacked 2021/2022), Fiorentina currently (new)
  48. @rafaelbenitez - Torino, Milan currently,
  49. @ajt - Catania
  50. @ParanoidBuddha - Juventus
  51. @DaaNMaaN - Liverpool>Lazio currently (joining in 2021)
  52. @sedge11 - Lazio (new) (latest update end of season 2 - 2020/2021)
  53. @RVP32 - Roma (new) (latest update November season 2)
  54. @dennislauridsen - Milan (new) (latest update season 2 - 2020/2021)
  55. @Sh0tee - Parma previously 2025-2032 (6 years journeyman save), Sampdoria currently (new)
  56. @oze07 - Roma or Atlanta (new)?
  57. @HiggyTMT - Parma (new) (save abandoned), Palermo currently
  58. @oakesypvfc - Roma (new)
  59. @Akustik - Milan (new) or Atlanta (new) or Roma (new)?
  60. @shaunb96 - Fiorentina, Pescara currently (new)
  61. @OlivierL - Palermo? (new)
  62. @RaffiK6 - Cagliari (new)
  63. @Kaiduss - Milan (one season only), Bologna currently (new)
  64. @Flash Gordon - Sampdoria (5 seasons in)
  65. @Micks112 - Empoli (latest update end of season 1)
  66.  

So, around 35 players currently active. Interesting to see if some of the earlier players still playing in Italy or have moved on.

Special mentions for WilsonJuve, the only player continuing his career save by changing clubs so far. :D

You can have a look here.

Haven't udpated this for a few pages now, will do it later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/04/2020 at 17:44, quee said:

Trying to keep track of who's managing who in this thread since the beginning (who has posted at least an update here):

? = status unknown since last post/update

bold = active/still playing/just started/have recently made an update in April.

  1. @themario - Milan
  2. @yellowforever - Inter?
  3. @Chris2509 - Brescia (status: save ended)
  4. @GunmaN1905 - Inter (twice) (I believed he has stopped playing FM20 now :D)
  5. @gandrasch - Inter?
  6. @jonathan44 - Bari?
  7. @Carlf788 - Perugia?
  8. @Maxuma - Venezia?
  9. @Daws88 - Roma?
  10. @n1mez - Was Roma, Was Milan, Parma currently (latest update in 2023)
  11. @alexdbaf - Roma?
  12. @Vokes - Brescia?
  13. @turgi - Was Milan, Atlanta, Catanzaro currently, Continuing previous Atlanta save currently (2022)
  14. @Rober82 - Was Lecce, Brescia, Foggia in Serie D (new)
  15. @Juventus - Juventus?
  16. @303jonas - Inter Milan?
  17. @DazBlade - Sassuolo?
  18. @Ronaldo Beckham - Was Cagliari, Parma currently (status: save ended).
  19. @CR#7 - Lazio (status: save ended)
  20. @joeys - Avellino?
  21. @FifaBing - Milan?
  22. @hbsssj - Milan?
  23. @lfc7 - Atlanta?
  24. @Firehouse - Perugia?
  25. @2481 - Parma?
  26. @Adzke - Was Juventus, Reggina currently (latest update 2021/2022)
  27. @Stu_UBJ - Pro Vercelli (status: save ended)
  28. @lblanc - Inter Milan (status: save ended)
  29. @WilsonJuve - Monza>Napoli>Chelsea>Juventus (in 2025), Cesena (Youth only save), Bologna currently (new career save)
  30. @john1 - Milan, Pescara>Atlanta currently (latest update 2021/2022)
  31. @LucasBR - Roma (currently in 4th season)
  32. @citylad20 - Roma?
  33. @Knox316 - Bologna currently.
  34. @XuluBak - Was Atlanta, Frosinone (status: save ended)
  35. @Cas46 - Roma? (last update 2029 in game)
  36. @quee - Parma (4 months) then restarted, currently Parma again (3rd season - End of Season 2021/2022)
  37. @dubby151 - Brescia?
  38. @Constantine - Modena? (previous update 2027)
  39. @CRN711 - Parma (latest update in 2024)
  40. @Matt_1979 - Was Torino, Milan currently (latest update in Season 3)
  41. @Weston - Bari (latest update in 2024)
  42. @Vizzini - Milan (latest update in 2024/2025)
  43. @Eddie Boop - Lazio?
  44. @Mr_Demus - Chievo (sacked), Palermo currently (holidayed first season - currently at start of 2021/2022)
  45. @Muttley84 - Udinese (last update: save ended), Crotone (status: save ended - relegated 2020/2021), Inter currently (new)
  46. @Fraser - Genoa (latest update in 2021/2022 pre-season)
  47. @bendixkunert2 - Brescia (status: save crashed), Palermo (status: save ended - sacked 2021/2022), Fiorentina currently (new)
  48. @rafaelbenitez - Torino, Milan currently,
  49. @ajt - Catania
  50. @ParanoidBuddha - Juventus
  51. @DaaNMaaN - Liverpool>Lazio currently (joining in 2021)
  52. @sedge11 - Lazio (new) (latest update season 3 - 2021/2022)
  53. @RVP32 - Roma (new) (latest update end of season 2)
  54. @dennislauridsen - Milan (new) (latest update season 2 - 2020/2021)
  55. @Sh0tee - Parma previously 2025-2032 (6 years journeyman save), Sampdoria currently (new)
  56. @oze07 - Roma or Atlanta (new)?
  57. @HiggyTMT - Parma (new) (save abandoned), Palermo currently
  58. @oakesypvfc - Roma (new)
  59. @Akustik - Milan (new) or Atlanta (new) or Roma (new)?
  60. @shaunb96 - Fiorentina, Pescara currently (new)
  61. @OlivierL - Palermo? (new)
  62. @RaffiK6 - Cagliari (new)
  63. @Kaiduss - Milan (one season only), Bologna currently (new)
  64. @Flash Gordon - Sampdoria (5 seasons in)
  65. @Micks112 - Empoli (latest update end of season 1)
  66. @FMbeginner - Sassuolo currently (new)
  67. @Unforced error - Cavese in Serie C (sacked in Serie B)>2 months unemployment>Modena (Serie C) currently
  68. @Sysiphus - Udinese or Verona or Livorno or Ascoli (to be decided)

So, around 38 players currently active. Interesting to see if some of the earlier players still playing in Italy or have moved on.

Special mentions for WilsonJuve, the only player continuing his career save by changing clubs so far. :D

Updated now.

With #13 continuing his previously abandoned Atlanta save, #29 doing his 3rd save concurrently with a new Bologna career-save (can be follow at FMCU for detailed updates) and we welcome 3 new players into the thread. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1626845270_Screenshot2020-05-10at17_00_19.thumb.png.d755cae08cb420f026f936d1a5687f0a.png

Let's see if I can do anything for this club.

Edited by Sysiphus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

1626845270_Screenshot2020-05-10at17_00_19.thumb.png.d755cae08cb420f026f936d1a5687f0a.png

Let's see if I can do anything for this club...

In bocca al lupo!

It always seems to funny to me that they have the dismembered torso above the disembodied head. Why not just show the manager man holding the scarf, why chop him up and flip him around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have done it again in the home 2nd leg.

712626342_1-0city.thumb.png.215048207635bbe99ba25aa2fb171cbc.png

We are through to a champs league final, an incredible game and we defended brilliantly. I am getting so invested in this team, that win meant a lot.

2077167314_clfinal.thumb.png.1ee0315d4e4346bc145b6a7141292f11.png

Can we finish the job and win an unlikely champs league. The league is still tight between ourselves and Juventus, Napoli have dropped off. 

More updates soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Weston said:

In bocca al lupo!

It always seems to funny to me that they have the dismembered torso above the disembodied head. Why not just show the manager man holding the scarf, why chop him up and flip him around?

Can we use the editor to change it?

8 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

We are through to a champs league final, an incredible game and we defended brilliantly. I am getting so invested in this team, that win meant a lot.

Congrats! Good results in Europe this season!

Did you change things around after the red card?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, quee said:

Congrats! Good results in Europe this season!

Did you change things around after the red card?

Yes Immobile came off for Alberto, so Alberto went in Locatelli's position and Gouiri was up top by himself. Also switched from positive mentality to balanced. We were holding on at the end.

The title is also going to the final day.

We are top with 85 points, with Juventus on 84 points. Been so many twists and turns. I beat them to go top, before losing to Spal, which put Juventus top, but they have just drew 2 in a row, while we have won 1 and drawn 1.

It's going to be a tense final day and an exciting end to the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sedge11 said:

Yes Immobile came off for Alberto, so Alberto went in Locatelli's position and Gouiri was up top by himself. Also switched from positive mentality to balanced. We were holding on at the end.

The title is also going to the final day.

We are top with 85 points, with Juventus on 84 points. Been so many twists and turns. I beat them to go top, before losing to Spal, which put Juventus top, but they have just drew 2 in a row, while we have won 1 and drawn 1.

It's going to be a tense final day and an exciting end to the season.

Love a dramatic final day!

Hope you make a big update out of it and the CL final as well :D

Goodluck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4a797f76eb38b465b0dd4578ac0f46fb.png 

Wasn't feeling it in Holland so I resumed my save :D So I decided to see if chairman willing to build new stadium as current stadium is being owned by council, and to my amazement, he agreed :eek: 

Good luck in the CL Final @sedge11 :cool: :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, john1 said:

Wasn't feeling it in Holland so I resumed my save :D So I decided to see if chairman willing to build new stadium as current stadium is being owned by council, and to my amazement, he agreed :eek: 

Yes, you're back!

Wonder what the new stadium will be called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, quee said:

Yes, you're back!

Wonder what the new stadium will be called?

Probably Atalanta stadium :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, john1 said:

Probably Atalanta stadium :rolleyes:

Who are Atlanta icons?

Edited by quee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, quee said:

Who are Atlanta icons?

98f837c4b85bc429545a4c8cdcfc3f17.png 

Got a feeling it probably going to be called Bellini stadium :lol: :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, john1 said:

Got a feeling it probably going to be called Bellini stadium :lol: :D 

By icons, I meant legends. :lol:

I think Stromberg Stadium or Gian Piero Gasperini Stadium would be the best sounding name.

Though Stromberg Stadium might not sounded Italian enough :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...