[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, quee said:

542849001_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.8ca36909b91ffbfc25d388c1926dd3a0.png

Some decent young players in there. And you luckily seem to be getting better players year on year. Gregorio looks pretty tasty be nice to see how he grows. And Nuno Gomes as your HOYD :) used to love him back in the day.

23 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Some decent young players in there. And you luckily seem to be getting better players year on year. Gregorio looks pretty tasty be nice to see how he grows. And Nuno Gomes as your HOYD :) used to love him back in the day.

I didn't realised the personalities are not included in the reports. Would have been good to observe how it changes according to the HoYD. Will start doing it for the next intake, as I don't have a save during each Youth Intakes arrival. (For each season, I have 3 saves - Start, Midseason Break, End. Just incase I need to go back and take more screenshots that I had forgotten or missed).

Yeah, he was a good player even when Portugal was in a period struggling for a goalscorer. Remember, he was Batistuta's replacement when Batigol went to Roma in 2000.

The fact he was Benfica's HoYD always persuaded me. I actually wanted to try Peters this save, as I have seen other Parma managers signed him, but he wanted £20k p/w, which even now 3 seasons later my Parma couldn't afford! :lol:

Here is how Nuno Gomes compares between FM19 and FM20:

Spoiler

SNUmoeX.png

He is missing his image since I've moved my facepack from FM19 to FM20.

6FxM3dx.png

Edit: De Grogorio does look promising, but since I'm using Pressing Forward, will need his height, jumping reach, heading, work-rate, and teamwork to get better. Out of the 7, I think Little Pirazzini is the player I'm most tempted to commit as a long term prospect - just because it will be interesting to see such a small player in the ME! :lol: (And the fact he's both-footed, of course :D)

Edited by quee

November 2nd season with Roma and smooth sailing so far. Only thing I wish went better is Pellegri's development. In 2 years with the clubs he's played almost 40 games but he barely developed. Anyone had similar experiences with him or is he just a late blossomer?

Anyways, the team looks as follows:

545218483_Romasquad.thumb.jpg.7e1a7a3e770993c8de67c3dc7b2a5fc7.jpg

Quite happy with it and definitely better than I expected to have in the second season. Loads of Italians as well which is nice.

5 minutes ago, RVP32 said:

Yessss, another Kulusevski's appreciator :D How much did you buy him for? Romagnoli is a good catch as well for Roma.

Get excited lads, when you qualify for the Champions League your dressing room is updated. We have a whiteboard on the wall now, we've hit the big time!!!

image.thumb.png.972e05ef54ad491a3f831313bf49d296.png

Crazy to think that for the previous 5 seasons I was explaining tactics just using my fingers and waving in the air.

15 minutes ago, quee said:

Yessss, another Kulusevski's appreciator :D How much did you buy him for? Romagnoli is a good catch as well for Roma.

24.5 million. I managed to unintentionally unsettle him when I was just randomly bidding around on some potential wingers. I just had to swoop in for that price.

1 hour ago, quee said:

You beat me to it! I was writing an update on my regens when you posted yours :lol:

Great minds :D

Hahaha show them to us man, one of my favourite parts of the game is the youth intake day :lol:

16 minutes ago, Weston said:

Get excited lads, when you qualify for the Champions League your dressing room is updated. We have a whiteboard on the wall now, we've hit the big time!!!

How does it look like before? It always been that way for me since I first bought FM20?

4 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

Hahaha show them to us man, one of my favourite parts of the game is the youth intake day :lol:

Already did, on the previous page, after your post :rolleyes::lol:

2 minutes ago, quee said:

Already did, on the previous page, after your post :rolleyes::lol:

Oh, I didn't see! Great players, I have a few more players here that have good potential but those 3 are the best one... I have one forward which looks very good but I'll train him to play in another position, with Halaand and Pellegri he won't play at all!

3 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

Oh, I didn't see! Great players, I have a few more players here that have good potential but those 3 are the best one... I have one forward which looks very good but I'll train him to play in another position, with Halaand and Pellegri he won't play at all!

Some team you have there. Great mixture of young talents! You have Halaand too? Didn't see him in your team screenshot. How much did he set you back?

3 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Some team you have there. Great mixture of young talents! You have Halaand too? Didn't see him in your team screenshot. How much did he set you back?

This is by far my best team ever on FM, I think the only squad as good as this one was my squad in CM01/02 with Tó Madeira, Tsigalki, Ibrahim Said, Taribo West, Nikiforenko etc :lol:.

Yes, I have Haaland I paid 126M upfront but it can be 135 with add-ons. He's simply amazing.

I have done the unthinkable  and started with my beloved Inter. Cant even remember the last time I played with them. Of course, for the added challenge I have kept the rule of only signing Italian players from now on. I want to win the treble with a homegrown team :) (I'd wish, more likely I'll get the sack before the second season). Also, a premiere for me is that I am going to play with 5 (or 3 depends how you looking) at the back and wingbacks. I dont like this kind of formations but really no choice considering how the squad is built up.  So a cautions 5-3-2 WB system it will be. 

No big chances in the first transfer window, although we did make some moves:

Out they go: Borja Valero (free to Al Hilal), Matias Vecino (20M to China), Kwando Asamoah (15M to Leicester), Tomaso Berni (to Carpi) and Victor Moses (to the second team hoping to finish his loan as soon as possible). Had interest on Brozovici from PSG and City and on Esposito from pretty much all Serie B teams, but decided to keep both this season.

The Ins: Armando Izzo (23M from Torino), Mattia Viviani (5M from Brescia), Adam Masina (14M from Watford) and Marco Molla (3rd keeper from Bologna). Also considering making the Biraghi move permanent for 12M, but gonna wait and see how he performs. Also with DiMarco returning next summer maybe I should give him a chance (although dunno if he's Serie A material).

First game of the season - So no much possession for us and to many chances created by them (will need to fix this), but I won't mind if we bang goals like that.

Inter-v-Cagliari_-Reviewb07277244e86553c

56 minutes ago, quee said:

How does it look like before? It always been that way for me since I first bought FM20?

I didn't think I had that there while I was in Serie C. Supposedly things like the press conference rooms do evolve as you get bigger.

My squad is set to return from holiday on July 22 and I had no say in it. Other clubs are already back in training. Isn't this a bit late, and shouldn't I have been able to set it earlier? Has anyone else experienced this?

5 minutes ago, Weston said:

My squad is set to return from holiday on July 22 and I had no say in it. Other clubs are already back in training. Isn't this a bit late, and shouldn't I have been able to set it earlier? Has anyone else experienced this?

Nope, that's normal. I came back on July 19th in summer 2021. Only during the 2022 WC year that the season starts earlier.

3 minutes ago, quee said:

Nope, that's normal. I came back on July 19th in summer 2021. Only during the 2022 WC year that the season starts earlier.

But I think you can chose, no? If I'm not wrong I chose all the starting dates of my seasons.

2 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

But I think you can chose, no? If I'm not wrong I chose all the starting dates of my seasons.

So far in 3 seasons, the board had set all of the end of holiday's date for me.

I was able to choose the destinations of my training camp for season 2 and 3, but in season 1 they had set it on their own.

I forgot where it was in season 1 but it was in Italy, season 2 and 3 I chose Austria both times (the only foreign option available).

Edited by quee

17 minutes ago, quee said:

So far in 3 seasons, the board had set all of the end of holiday's date for me.

I was able to choose the destinations of my training camp for season 2 and 3, but in season 1 they had set it on their own.

I forgot where it was in season 1 but it was in Italy, season 2 and 3 I chose Austria both times (the only foreign option available).

Well, maybe is something related do responsabilities, on my save I always chose the starting dates of the pre season.

I've done 5 seasons  at Sampdoria and only just won my first trophy (The Italian Cup). This has been an unusually difficult save for me owing to the spending power of the big clubs and the non eu player rules. Last season I had terrible luck. I won the Italian cup, finished 5th in the league and lost in the Europa League semi finals. But down the final stretch I got injuries to 3 of my 4 wingers plus my star midfielder and striker. I won 2 out of the last 8 league games and lost the title by 9 points.

The only players still around from the start are Audero, Murru and Vieira.

Best signings have been Pirola (£2.1m), Bellingham (£7.25m) and Esposito (£6.75m).

Unfortunately my team that is finally capable of winning titles is going to be ripped apart by the vultures at the elite clubs.

Fun save though.

1 hour ago, Flash Gordon said:

I've done 5 seasons  at Sampdoria and only just won my first trophy (The Italian Cup). This has been an unusually difficult save for me owing to the spending power of the big clubs and the non eu player rules. Last season I had terrible luck. I won the Italian cup, finished 5th in the league and lost in the Europa League semi finals. But down the final stretch I got injuries to 3 of my 4 wingers plus my star midfielder and striker. I won 2 out of the last 8 league games and lost the title by 9 points.

The only players still around from the start are Audero, Murru and Vieira.

Best signings have been Pirola (£2.1m), Bellingham (£7.25m) and Esposito (£6.75m).

Unfortunately my team that is finally capable of winning titles is going to be ripped apart by the vultures at the elite clubs.

Fun save though.

Welcome to the thread! 5 seasons with Sampdoria, and you're having fun! :D That is more important than winning everything in the first 2 seasons and not having fun :lol:

I hope you will continue your save as I'm sure you're just a few pieces away from completing your squad to win the title.

Can we have a look at your squad now? Hope to hear more updates from you!

2 hours ago, LucasBR said:

Well, maybe is something related do responsabilities, on my save I always chose the starting dates of the pre season.

Don't think there's a setting for that amongst the responsibilities. Must be dependent on the board and the club.

Il y a 3 heures, Rober82 a dit :

Fire and Water 4321 p103, or Missisippi 4321 vol3 p109. Both fit as Roma has good AMCs.

Dzeko can do the job or it's preferable to sell him at the beginning ?

Zaniolo and Mkhitaryan for AMCs.

Pellegrini in the MC.

What's the best 11 ?

AS ROMA is fun challenge

So season 2 with Lazio is now done.

1st up from previous updates, here is our January business.

225324842_janbusiness.thumb.png.1877d22ce3d2e0179a81eb198397286b.png

Edouard came in at a time we were really struggling for goals, and Laird was a back up for the wing back positions. Escalante who was a pre arranged transfer from the start was sold for a good profit after barely playing, Luiz Felipe I was reluctant to sell, but he hadn't been performing and 51 mil was more than double his value so off he went.

Now on a previous update I showed us losing 4 games in a row after our keeper Strakosha got injured, well once he was back we managed to bounce back incredibly well, and had a very good 2nd half of the season. 

1st we won the Italian cup and our 1st trophy of the save.

206914219_Italiancups2.thumb.png.49efc947fe618b6a43797edc4be295e0.png

Then after been down in a lowly 10th position, we thought back and got ourselves in the title race, we ultimately fell short, but nonetheless was proud of the boys for the fight back.

1464797065_s2table.thumb.png.54ecc6ea5e2ef507be17d4268816548d.png

We actually finished 3 points better off from last season, but again Ronaldo with 30+ goals fired Juventus to the title. And Strakosha winning golden glove was particularly pleasing after his injury costing us.

Here are our season stats for the players.

1346571278_season2stats.thumb.png.a6cce953748d6028e19f551dad8b8fb6.png

Lazzari was star man and the wingbacks in general really thrive in my tactic. Lukaka had a great season, but I do plan on buying a new left wingback, I do have someone in mind so watch out for the next update. Edouard did brilliantly after coming in in January, him and Immobile formed a good partnership.

It is going to be another interesting summer, with SMS and Alberto again having heavy interest, with Tonali also attracting some big clubs, though he does have a release clause of 85 mil. I plan to ditch the no 10 role in my tactic and play a flat midfield 3, as the no 10 role just isn't working for me, this means Correa and Almada could be sacrificed and will look to bring in 1 or 2 more centre mids.

If the team can keep their form from the back end of season 2 then I am very confident that we can finally topple Juventus.

EDIT: Also I have activated Gouiri clause in his loan and he will be signing permanently for 22 mil. 

Edited by sedge11

233423547_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.71b9ea710948228b985d6a752aa79f64.png

Sixteenth Update.

End of Third Season 2021/2022

Coppa Italia Special

Spoiler

First Round

Spoiler

1wIhRJh.png

VcucGEt.png

cH58Om0.png

ittaUyj.png

6SrBmA8.png

What a performance from Mejbri! Hannibalistic! Scored his first 4 senior goals in one match :D

Mejbri been given minutes and starts here and there, but it was only after watching some of his u20s goals that I realised the way he dribbles in the game reminded me of Kulusevski. So, for this game, I started him at RW as a IF-A (despite being right-footed) and he repaid me handsomely! Will never get tired of his Cartwheels-celebrations :D

Quarter Final

Spoiler

jELrnHh.png

7Sj6Tnp.png

Karamoh haunted former club, Inter, with a brace! Parma going into our first Coppa Italia Semi Final under my tenure :D

Semi Final

Spoiler

GpCIUTc.png

First Leg

gQB469e.png

fSKSLZO.png

Second Leg

C2TL4Yy.png

DzV8xjD.png

All ifs and buts here, if only Bruno Alves had score his penalty in the 1st leg? :(

BF9Oe5I.png

Mejbri is doing well enough to be considered for the French National Team!

Final

Spoiler

:(

bIj1bI2.png

4EpuUz2.png

Review

Spoiler

cwGx5hr.png

B9lJZIz.png

Ahead of Ronaldo at least in the Coppa's goal-scoring chart :D

SZHbgG1.png

Q4BmWLA.png

t9DU3h0.png

I think the Coppa Italia success saved Allegri's job at the end.

Results for fixtures from January until May 2022:

Spoiler

CovZgXZ.png

Matches I want to highlights:

Spoiler

Match #1

Spoiler

SoNXdCF.png

Just incase you skipped the Coppa Italia Special above :lol:

Match #2

Spoiler

4Jwtvj1.png

ogTB7gi.png

Big win against the league leaders at the time!

d15vyOt.png

Though Mejbri had to leave the field, just when he was starting successive matches at RW as well.

Match #3

Spoiler

Jzf0uZN.png

KqG0L8l.png

Torino again,  this time coming back from 2-0 down.

Match #4 - King Kulusevski's return!

Spoiler

3Z0AMQ6.png

OToydwj.png

Just like he never left! :D

A goal and an assist, 9.0 rating. Only missed out on the Player of the Match to Palmucci, who also had 9.0 but had scored a great goal.

Pretty special match on his first game back after 7 months away, don't you think? :D

Match #5

Spoiler

Vg1hypY.png

Another comeback match from 2-0 down.

This match made me realised Pezzella can be lacking defensively as Hataboer out-jumped him at the far post for both of his goals.

Match #6

Spoiler

O7mmYjf.png

0FQP1xu.png

6hQKs0G.png

K3WpWIw.png

His inactivity at Juventus meant he was always playing catchup fitness-wise and for his form. This injury didn't help him but it did for one other player.. (read on in the next section)

Match #7 - Special Match!

Spoiler

AUPXwqD.png

JAI1W1S.png

3-2 down and for Martinelli to carry us over the finishing line!

Match #8 - Record Broken!

Spoiler

iG5m57A.png

XToYs7j.png

Saobj54.png

adRrB7q.png

I actually had forgotten that Bruno Alves was playing when the penalty was given. Since he missed one against Juventus in the Coppa Italia Semi Final 1st Leg, was worried if he would missed again. It was an emphatic no! :D

ckMTepf.png

Match #9 - First Freekick Goal for King Kulusevski And Europe confirmation! Which one?

Spoiler

fvjYCPz.png

sTtW0ex.png

My Assistant Manager recommended me to add Kulusevski to the free-kick taker list one week. Another week, he recommended me to remove him..

Now, this will shut him up and hopefully made up his mind! :lol:

lDJxCJO.png

Inglese was still in the hunt for the Capocannoniere with Ronaldo, who was also on 20 goals before this match. Inglese scored his 21st before getting injured in this match.

YXtgL1O.png

Another Champions League season coming up! :D

Match #10 - Deserved Loss..

Spoiler

Mo7WWI0.png

yeJidrP.png

The only positive was Inglese able to come on and score a goal, despite still injured. Bologna was buzzing all over the place, and we just couldn't keep up on the day.

EVLe3BE.png

This loss meant that mathematically our chance at the title was officially gone, not that we were ever in the race this season..

CnynDEk.png

As Inter won their game in-hand the next day to clinch the Serie A title!

dxU9su5.png

3L57IUW.png

Match #11 - Final Day of the Season..

Spoiler

A2lnF5S.jpg

rVmYs6V.png

Decided to play all the old guards, who are retiring and leaving the club when their contract expired..

Bruno Alves, Iacoponi, Kucka will retire in a month's time.

Only Caballero, who is retiring as well, was not involved, as he had not yet made his debut anyway.

Gervinho will be released next month when his contract expired, as he will also retired in 2023.

Little Scozzarella's contract is also expiring in June, and I haven't decided whether to keep him or not.

Kurtic will be sold in the summer.

This could also be Martinelli's last match for Parma, as Arsenal are not willing to loan him out again :(

g2kjFDO.png

Managed to give Bruno Alves a standing ovation in the injury time, by substituting him with Gagliolo, who have been filling in for him as stand-in captain this season. :D

pKvNPI5.png

kasAtjO.png

Pretty special day all-around: All the goodbyes, Kulusevski reminding everyone's of the future, Inglese fighting a legendary player for the Top Goalscorer.. Emotional day! :D

4aN8GoQ.png

No drama of note during final day.. Bologna and Verona who spent most weeks in the relegation zone managed to steer clear anyway, too much quality in their side.

Martinelli's Month:

Spoiler

HLp8Gfe.png

After losing the Coppa Italia Semi Final, and Kulusevski's injury in the subsequent Udinese match, Martinelli single-handedly won the games in March on his own!

O7mmYjf.png

0FQP1xu.png

AUPXwqD.png

JAI1W1S.png

DtcHE5y.png

q32DXkf.png

Amazing form, for someone who was starting to mature a lot in his performances.

3gzkSDG.png

Much deserved!

XY2djSX.png

Finally got Parma as one of his favourite club! Should help in the future when I want to bring him back :D

NaYWDQj.png

t8BnoRe.png

Martinelli was 4.5* during his hot-streak, only Kulusevski had been better with 5* in season 2.

Defensive Month:

Spoiler

5P5hRaV.png

kPMgM1v.png

Inglese's Month:

Spoiler

Vw5iBYB.png

7oTQQYF.png

20th goal - Ronaldo was ahead of him before this match, now both on 20 goals.

fvjYCPz.png

lDJxCJO.png

21st goal, but the injury? :(

Mo7WWI0.png

22nd goal! Despite only able to come on as a sub as he was still carrying the injury :D

FNwSzdE.png

23rd goal! Not fully fit, but had to start him anyway since Ronaldo was on 21 goals before this match.

pKvNPI5.png

24th.. 25th.. Get in! Ronaldo only scored his 22nd goal on the same final day, so Inglese was able to finish with 3 goals ahead of Ronaldo! :D

Final Table for Serie A 2021/2022:

Spoiler

TWEmwTy.png

Delighted with 2nd!

But, tbh, we were never in the title-race, as shown by the lack of 'Title Run-Ins' fixture.

For most of the season, we were fighting to just stay in the Europa League Places.

Then those above us started to lose points after the midseason break, and we were able to slowly reduced the gap.

IpJKWHs.png

AKKsK4A.png

Was in 3rd place for most of the 2nd half of the season, and after Inter clinched the title, Juventus and Roma started to lose more points as well - to jump ahead of them into 2nd!

We at least learned our lesson from last season, by finishing strongly instead of slipping up at the end :D

jwRGxne.png

Both Verona and Bologna were flirting with relegation most of the season, would have been good options to get some of their players that I'm super interested in :D

Serie A Stats:

Spoiler

UgihpZJ.png

4YGK6wE.png

Parma Stats:

Spoiler

bH8Znm3.png

Parma Squad Stats:

Spoiler

MyDmMCb.png

Other News

Youth Team Special

Spoiler

Coppa Italia Primavera

Spoiler

ALVgp7o.png

3luBTxh.png

Just wanted to highlight the entry in Milestones when scoring the Winner in a Cup Final :D

UEFA Youth League

Spoiler

GF4s6n6.jpg

vK5l808.png

38iaEJf.png

4gl9xc9.png

2r0qh7R.png

EOrwDLL.png

Another injury time goal before winning on penalties :D

Surprised to see Parma do so well here, but Mejbri, Bologh, De Jong, Tolemello, Donelli, Esposito really helped along the way.

WifLPQL.png

2ynsqtX.png

7A2RDHW.png

Transfer Interests:

Spoiler

0ry2qst.png

2TUhRh2.png

14Uc73e.png

TQ4Jb8j.png

7mQA5pC.png

yiujac7.png

Retirements:

Spoiler

MNV75IV.png

RyAjrgk.png

q3Go6m1.png

dRxe3uY.png

Internationals:

Spoiler

hbphmsj.png

h79QrVE.png

CMrhGCZ.jpg

Manager's Movements:

Spoiler

nHOWdnY.png

jyCYy4L.png

IsxtUaQ.png

Irhrj1Z.png

Very harsh from Arsenal here, a day after winning the FA Cup they sacked him.

Just like Sarri was sacked before Kulusevski went back to Juventus, will this have the same effect on Martinelli's future? He did signed a new contract in January with Viera..

End of Season Review:

Spoiler

otQik08.png

A good season, overall.

Didn't do anything in our first season back in the Champions League, but we gained a lot from it and looking to do better next season.

Coppa Italia was perhaps a Bruno Alves' penalty away from reaching our first final? At the end, all our original old guards will bow out without a final nor a trophy to their names :( Will remember the 4-goals exploit from Mejbri for a long time, though! :D

Serie A was a weird one this year. Despite finishing 2nd, we were never really threatened to do anything. Would be happy with a Europa League finish, where we were for most of the season. Then Champions League qualifications open up.

If we had won the Bologna game, all it would probably did was delayed Inter's Title to the final day.

Special mention to Alastra. In January, since we had Coppa Italia games, I started Alastra from the first game back after the midseason break, match fitness and all that. He played so well that he never left his starting spot for 2 months, until the 2nd leg Semi Final lost to Juventus.

Radu finished the rest of the season, but wasn't particularly amazing on his own. The defence all did their part as well. Hence, why I probably not going to try to bring him back next season. He extended his contract with Inter to £54k p/w in March (just before the 7 games without conceding), and with Handanovic retiring, I guess he will be needed. He also doesn't have Parma as favourite club :rolleyes:

Something to think about for the summer (I hate transfer windows :lol:)

Performances:

Spoiler

How did Kulusevski do in his 4 months back?

Spoiler

FYByMBb.png

9qXWLxY.png

VmBCV8Z.png

OB0DuYV.png

In a way, I'm glad he came back to us earlier instead of the summer, as his inactivity would have regressed him a lot more.

The first month back he was struggling to get his match fitness up, then came the 4 weeks injury. He did managed to finish strongly at the end, which should help him at the start of next season. He will hopefully be back to his dominant self with a good pre-season.

Kinda annoying that they included his Juventus' Serie A stats with Parma, but I included the career stats for his 7 months at Juventus vs 4 months at Parma.

How did our £23m signing do in his first season?

Spoiler

pu3h04y.png

3Ig3Pcl.png

Still finding his feet!

I'll treat this as his settling-in season, as it took him a long time to get going.

In the first half of the season, I don't think he reacted positively to my team-talk at all - not even once! No reaction or just 'Listen Keenly'.

This played a part in his form, I feel, as he never got above 7.0 in his ratings in the first 6 months.

Him having to play at RB one week, then CB another week didn't helped him settled I guess. I still want to use Darmian, that's all :D

He finished the season stronger at least and he started to get excited from my team-talk, must be the Italian-accent to a Japanese-ear that is the problem :lol:

Expecting much better next season!

Best Player

Spoiler

JJWP4Gp.png

aXSI11u.png

Before Kulusevski arrival back, Inglese was the best player, sometimes carrying the attacking threat on his shoulders by himself.

In the 2nd half of the season, he had more help as Amrabat was starting to be a lot more creative, Martinelli had a good patch, and Kulusevski's presence attracting defenders away from Inglese. Still, he was the best above everyone else.

His goals broken by each half season (before and after midseason break):

First season - 2 and 11 = 13 goals

Second season - 6 and 11 = 17 goals

Third Season - 13 and 14 = 27 goals

So, it seems, he always performs better in the 2nd half of the season :D

Inglese was on a mission to get the Capocannoniere, and he delivered! Not even the injury could slowed him down.

Contract renewal time this summer as he have just 12 months left, and with Cornelius gone and only Adorante as back-up, it will be my number one priority of things to do.

Breakthrough Season

Spoiler

mfoc4wp.png

VEJ4Mzf.png

It is a bit weird to put Martinelli here, but I feel this is his come-of-age season, in terms of consistency and maturity in his play.

I regretted it now that I didn't extend his loan by another year when I had the chance last summer - remember, I was a bit pensive to do so as I feel he wasn't fitting into my overall style of play for a LW and wanted to see my other options and his progress in being consistent instead of going missing in most matches.

What I didn't expect was Arsenal renewing his contract in January to £57k p/w, almost double his previous salary, and it meant that he looks likely to be involved with their first team.

So, another Kulusevski situation? Will try to bring him back when I can, though the Coach Report have him at at least £55m -£105m to buy him.. :eek:

Mr. Consistent

Spoiler

62bW0PO.png

RMEZWjc.png

Another season, another consistent form at the base of our midfield.

My Assistant Manager kept insisting I switched him and Amrabat around, and to play Hernani in the MC position instead.

But when Amrabat plays in the DM position, he doesn't provide the defensive solidity that Hernani did.

In a way, he's not your typical Brazilian. Maybe he reminds me more of Gilberto Silva-breed.

Most of Hernani's 7 assists actually came in the first half of the season and he gets stick in the dressing room for going 3 seasons without scoring now :lol:

My #10 is one of my most important player and first names on the teamsheet - loved this guy!

Mr. Creative

Spoiler

4CHODcQ.png

ovrVc0f.png

The one player to benefit greatly from Hernani's presence behind him.

It allows him to be more creative going forward as the Roaming Playmaker, and with his 'Run With Ball Often' he's becoming more of a threat as the season went on as he adjusted to his new role.

So much so, that he was on 2 assists when Hernani reached his 7, but he surpassed that to finish at 9 for the season.

The great thing about Amrabat's assists compared to Hernani is, all of the former is from open play!

Lots of great through ball, but his trademark now is a diagnoal through pass for the RW to run into behind. This was not by design as I didn't change any instructions, it just happened. In fact, I was actually annoyed as at the beginning he kept passing it long to the RW's head instead of into space, and Karamoh was not a presence in the air. Kulusevski's arrival helped as he was able to flick on a couple of such pass to create goals for Inglese.

This new pattern of attacking play meant that I'm thinking of looking for a similar type of physical presence like Kulusevski for his back-up, instead of the pacy-hitman player like Karamoh. Things to consider.

Mr. Solid

Spoiler

SowSeRu.png

GiZ6TTt.png

Cistana actually imrpoved on his ratings this season, despite playing 9 games than the 47 he managed last season.

Towards the end of the season, he wanted a new contract and it affected his training performance, thus the decrease in attributes.

So, I dropped him to the bench for most of the late season matches.

He will be the cornerstone going forward though, hopefully he will recover himself.

Best Young Player

Spoiler

1veUepm.png

XR0MYt0.png

I'm still waiting on his 3rd CA *! :D

But, I loved this guy. He just brings balance to everything.

He actually struggled for form in the first half of the season, as the Roaming Playmaker next to his Carrilero-role is new and everyone was still adjusting. I think the main problem was that the DLP and RPM starved the Carrilero of the ball, so he didn't get to see much of it.

What helped him was Hernani's presence, again. As they had the green-partnership line, Palmucci's form gradually improved.

The return of Kulusevski coincided with he best football as well, as they renew their great understanding and combinations.

The long term future of my Parma midfield :D

Next Update: End of Season Awards!

I will add the entry for End of Season Review and Peformances later. A bit tired now and been editing this post for an hour now :lol:

Edit: Finished updating my entries!

Edited by quee
Finishing up and adding Viera's sacking

2 hours ago, quee said:

finishing strongly instead of slipping up at the end

maybe you should've taken over my side for the final 3 months of last season haha

Il y a 16 heures, RVP32 a dit :

November 2nd season with Roma and smooth sailing so far. Only thing I wish went better is Pellegri's development. In 2 years with the clubs he's played almost 40 games but he barely developed. Anyone had similar experiences with him or is he just a late blossomer?

Quite happy with it and definitely better than I expected to have in the second season. Loads of Italians as well which is nice.

Do you sell Santon at the beginning of the game ? I don't find any good player that can take the 2 spots LB and RB

Ive stopped my Atalanta save. complete load of bollocks. 7 friendlies, I won the lot except one which I drew. won my first 3 league games, drew at home nil nil against man city in champ league, the lost my next 6 games! wtf?!

18 hours ago, RVP32 said:

may I ask what your first season tactic was? how well did you do?

9 hours ago, quee said:

I will add the entry for End of Season Review and Peformances later. A bit tired now and been editing this post for an hour now :lol:

Updated and finished my edit, if anybody want to read it now :D

10 minutes ago, oze07 said:

Ive stopped my Atalanta save. complete load of bollocks. 7 friendlies, I won the lot except one which I drew. won my first 3 league games, drew at home nil nil against man city in champ league, the lost my next 6 games! wtf?!

You have to remember team cohesion and tactical familiarity are still being developed at the beginning of each save.

Yes, you won friendlies, but against what caliber of oppositions? It is not a competitive match after all, so should never be taken as a serious sample of quality.

Losing 6 straight matches might meant something is not right with your setup, it could be your players are not at peak condition and not in great form. Maybe there's too much adjustments in a short space of time, maybe training preparation didn't help improve cohesion and familiarity.

This is football, and it is normal. If you expect to win everything straight away (apart from using big clubs), then maybe it is not the sort of challenge you might want to do.

Lots of things to consider instead of just taking the first 2-3 months as the barometer for a good, fun, challenging save.

4 minutes ago, quee said:

You have to remember team cohesion and tactical familiarity are still being developed at the beginning of each save.

Yes, you won friendlies, but against what caliber of oppositions? It is not a competitive match after all, so should never be taken as a serious sample of quality.

Losing 6 straight matches might meant something is not right with your setup, it could be your players are not at peak condition and not in great form. Maybe there's too much adjustments in a short space of time, maybe training preparation didn't help improve cohesion and familiarity.

This is football, and it is normal. If you expect to win everything straight away (apart from using big clubs), then maybe it is not the sort of challenge you might want to do.

Lots of things to consider instead of just taking the first 2-3 months as the barometer for a good, fun, challenging save.

nothing changed though, tactics wise. one minute all is going well, next minute utter crap! I know that's football, but to change that quickly is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, oze07 said:

nothing changed though, tactics wise. one minute all is going well, next minute utter crap! I know that's football, but to change that quickly is ridiculous.

It doesn't just depending on yours, it depends on your opponent's as well. What worked for you in one match, won't work in another match. The AI adapt and changes theirs as well. Different teams and different players will cause you different problems.

May we know who did you lost the 6 games to and the scorelines? Is it a safe bet to see one or more of the bigger clubs amongst them? Or will it be all relegation-favourites that you lose to?

1 minute ago, quee said:

It doesn't just depending on yours, it depends on your opponent's as well. What worked for you in one match, won't work in another match. The AI adapt and changes theirs as well. Different teams and different players will cause you different problems.

May we know who did you lost the 6 games to and the scorelines? Is it a safe bet to see one or more of the bigger clubs amongst them? Or will it be all relegation-favourites that you lose to?

lost at home to parma 0-2, roma 1-2, torino, 0-3, away to inter 4-1, Valencia 2-1 and Sampdoria 2-1

Thing is im no tactical genius! im determined to do an Atalanta or roma save for seria a.

9 hours ago, quee said:

233423547_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.71b9ea710948228b985d6a752aa79f64.png

Sixteenth Update.

End of Third Season 2021/2022

Coppa Italia Special

Reveal hidden contents

First Round

Reveal hidden contents

1wIhRJh.png

VcucGEt.png

cH58Om0.png

ittaUyj.png

6SrBmA8.png

What a performance from Mejbri! Hannibalistic! Scored his first 4 senior goals in one match :D

Mejbri been given minutes and starts here and there, but it was only after watching some of his u20s goals that I realised the way he dribbles in the game reminded me of Kulusevski. So, for this game, I started him at RW as a IF-A (despite being right-footed) and he repaid me handsomely! Will never get tired of his Cartwheels-celebrations :D

Quarter Final

Reveal hidden contents

jELrnHh.png

7Sj6Tnp.png

Karamoh haunted former club, Inter, with a brace! Parma going into our first Coppa Italia Semi Final under my tenure :D

Semi Final

Reveal hidden contents

GpCIUTc.png

First Leg

gQB469e.png

fSKSLZO.png

Second Leg

C2TL4Yy.png

DzV8xjD.png

All ifs and buts here, if only Bruno Alves had score his penalty in the 1st leg? :(

BF9Oe5I.png

Mejbri is doing well enough to be considered for the French National Team!

Final

Reveal hidden contents

:(

bIj1bI2.png

4EpuUz2.png

Review

Reveal hidden contents

cwGx5hr.png

B9lJZIz.png

Ahead of Ronaldo at least in the Coppa's goal-scoring chart :D

SZHbgG1.png

Q4BmWLA.png

t9DU3h0.png

I think the Coppa Italia success saved Allegri's job at the end.

Results for fixtures from January until May 2022:

Reveal hidden contents

CovZgXZ.png

Matches I want to highlights:

Reveal hidden contents

Match #1

Reveal hidden contents

SoNXdCF.png

Just incase you skipped the Coppa Italia Special above :lol:

Match #2

Reveal hidden contents

4Jwtvj1.png

ogTB7gi.png

Big win against the league leaders at the time!

d15vyOt.png

Though Mejbri had to leave the field, just when he was starting successive matches at RW as well.

Match #3

Reveal hidden contents

Jzf0uZN.png

KqG0L8l.png

Torino again,  this time coming back from 2-0 down.

Match #4 - King Kulusevski's return!

Reveal hidden contents

3Z0AMQ6.png

OToydwj.png

Just like he never left! :D

A goal and an assist, 9.0 rating. Only missed out on the Player of the Match to Palmucci, who also had 9.0 but had scored a great goal.

Pretty special match on his first game back after 7 months away, don't you think? :D

Match #5

Reveal hidden contents

Vg1hypY.png

Another comeback match from 2-0 down.

This match made me realised Pezzella can be lacking defensively as Hataboer out-jumped him at the far post for both of his goals.

Match #6

Reveal hidden contents

O7mmYjf.png

0FQP1xu.png

6hQKs0G.png

K3WpWIw.png

His inactivity at Juventus meant he was always playing catchup fitness-wise and for his form. This injury didn't help him but it did for one other player.. (read on in the next section)

Match #7 - Special Match!

Reveal hidden contents

AUPXwqD.png

JAI1W1S.png

3-2 down and for Martinelli to carry us over the finishing line!

Match #8 - Record Broken!

Reveal hidden contents

iG5m57A.png

XToYs7j.png

Saobj54.png

adRrB7q.png

I actually had forgotten that Bruno Alves was playing when the penalty was given. Since he missed one against Juventus in the Coppa Italia Semi Final 1st Leg, was worried if he would missed again. It was an emphatic no! :D

ckMTepf.png

Match #9 - First Freekick Goal for King Kulusevski And Europe confirmation! Which one?

Reveal hidden contents

fvjYCPz.png

sTtW0ex.png

My Assistant Manager recommended me to add Kulusevski to the free-kick taker list one week. Another week, he recommended me to remove him..

Now, this will shut him up and hopefully made up his mind! :lol:

lDJxCJO.png

Inglese was still in the hunt for the Capocannoniere with Ronaldo, who was also on 20 goals before this match. Inglese scored his 21st before getting injured in this match.

YXtgL1O.png

Another Champions League season coming up! :D

Match #10 - Deserved Loss..

Reveal hidden contents

Mo7WWI0.png

yeJidrP.png

The only positive was Inglese able to come on and score a goal, despite still injured. Bologna was buzzing all over the place, and we just couldn't keep up on the day.

EVLe3BE.png

This loss meant that mathematically our chance at the title was officially gone, not that we were ever in the race this season..

CnynDEk.png

As Inter won their game in-hand the next day to clinch the Serie A title!

dxU9su5.png

3L57IUW.png

Match #11 - Final Day of the Season..

Reveal hidden contents

A2lnF5S.jpg

rVmYs6V.png

Decided to play all the old guards, who are retiring and leaving the club when their contract expired..

Bruno Alves, Iacoponi, Kucka will retire in a month's time.

Only Caballero, who is retiring as well, was not involved, as he had not yet made his debut anyway.

Gervinho will be released next month when his contract expired, as he will also retired in 2023.

Little Scozzarella's contract is also expiring in June, and I haven't decided whether to keep him or not.

Kurtic will be sold in the summer.

This could also be Martinelli's last match for Parma, as Arsenal are not willing to loan him out again :(

g2kjFDO.png

Managed to give Bruno Alves a standing ovation in the injury time, by substituting him with Gagliolo, who have been filling in for him as stand-in captain this season. :D

pKvNPI5.png

kasAtjO.png

Pretty special day all-around: All the goodbyes, Kulusevski reminding everyone's of the future, Inglese fighting a legendary player for the Top Goalscorer.. Emotional day! :D

4aN8GoQ.png

No drama of note during final day.. Bologna and Verona who spent most weeks in the relegation zone managed to steer clear anyway, too much quality in their side.

Martinelli's Month:

Reveal hidden contents

HLp8Gfe.png

After losing the Coppa Italia Semi Final, and Kulusevski's injury in the subsequent Udinese match, Martinelli single-handedly won the games in March on his own!

O7mmYjf.png

0FQP1xu.png

AUPXwqD.png

JAI1W1S.png

DtcHE5y.png

q32DXkf.png

Amazing form, for someone who was starting to mature a lot in his performances.

3gzkSDG.png

Much deserved!

XY2djSX.png

Finally got Parma as one of his favourite club! Should help in the future when I want to bring him back :D

NaYWDQj.png

t8BnoRe.png

Martinelli was 4.5* during his hot-streak, only Kulusevski had been better with 5* in season 2.

Defensive Month:

Reveal hidden contents

5P5hRaV.png

kPMgM1v.png

Inglese's Month:

Reveal hidden contents

Vw5iBYB.png

7oTQQYF.png

20th goal - Ronaldo was ahead of him before this match, now both on 20 goals.

fvjYCPz.png

lDJxCJO.png

21st goal, but the injury? :(

Mo7WWI0.png

22nd goal! Despite only able to come on as a sub as he was still carrying the injury :D

FNwSzdE.png

23rd goal! Not fully fit, but had to start him anyway since Ronaldo was on 21 goals before this match.

pKvNPI5.png

24th.. 25th.. Get in! Ronaldo only scored his 22nd goal on the same final day, so Inglese was able to finish with 3 goals ahead of Ronaldo! :D

Final Table for Serie A 2021/2022:

Reveal hidden contents

TWEmwTy.png

Delighted with 2nd!

But, tbh, we were never in the title-race, as shown by the lack of 'Title Run-Ins' fixture.

For most of the season, we were fighting to just stay in the Europa League Places.

Then those above us started to lose points after the midseason break, and we were able to slowly reduced the gap.

IpJKWHs.png

AKKsK4A.png

Was in 3rd place for most of the 2nd half of the season, and after Inter clinched the title, Juventus and Roma started to lose more points as well - to jump ahead of them into 2nd!

We at least learned our lesson from last season, by finishing strongly instead of slipping up at the end :D

jwRGxne.png

Both Verona and Bologna were flirting with relegation most of the season, would have been good options to get some of their players that I'm super interested in :D

Serie A Stats:

Reveal hidden contents

UgihpZJ.png

4YGK6wE.png

Parma Stats:

Reveal hidden contents

bH8Znm3.png

Parma Squad Stats:

Reveal hidden contents

MyDmMCb.png

Other News

Youth Team Special

Reveal hidden contents

Coppa Italia Primavera

Reveal hidden contents

ALVgp7o.png

3luBTxh.png

Just wanted to highlight the entry in Milestones when scoring the Winner in a Cup Final :D

UEFA Youth League

Reveal hidden contents

GF4s6n6.jpg

vK5l808.png

38iaEJf.png

4gl9xc9.png

2r0qh7R.png

EOrwDLL.png

Another injury time goal before winning on penalties :D

Surprised to see Parma do so well here, but Mejbri, Bologh, De Jong, Tolemello, Donelli, Esposito really helped along the way.

WifLPQL.png

2ynsqtX.png

7A2RDHW.png

Transfer Interests:

Reveal hidden contents

0ry2qst.png

2TUhRh2.png

14Uc73e.png

TQ4Jb8j.png

7mQA5pC.png

yiujac7.png

Retirements:

Reveal hidden contents

MNV75IV.png

RyAjrgk.png

q3Go6m1.png

dRxe3uY.png

Internationals:

Reveal hidden contents

hbphmsj.png

h79QrVE.png

CMrhGCZ.jpg

Manager's Movements:

Reveal hidden contents

nHOWdnY.png

jyCYy4L.png

IsxtUaQ.png

Irhrj1Z.png

Very harsh from Arsenal here, a day after winning the FA Cup they sacked him.

Just like Sarri was sacked before Kulusevski went back to Juventus, will this have the same effect on Martinelli's future? He did signed a new contract in January with Viera..

End of Season Review:

Reveal hidden contents

otQik08.png

A good season, overall.

Didn't do anything in our first season back in the Champions League, but we gained a lot from it and looking to do better next season.

Coppa Italia was perhaps a Bruno Alves' penalty away from reaching our first final? At the end, all our original old guards will bow out without a final nor a trophy to their names :( Will remember the 4-goals exploit from Mejbri for a long time, though! :D

Serie A was a weird one this year. Despite finishing 2nd, we were never really threatened to do anything. Would be happy with a Europa League finish, where we were for most of the season. Then Champions League qualifications open up.

If we had won the Bologna game, all it would probably did was delayed Inter's Title to the final day.

Special mention to Alastra. In January, since we had Coppa Italia games, I started Alastra from the first game back after the midseason break, match fitness and all that. He played so well that he never left his starting spot for 2 months, until the 2nd leg Semi Final lost to Juventus.

Radu finished the rest of the season, but wasn't particularly amazing on his own. The defence all did their part as well. Hence, why I probably not going to try to bring him back next season. He extended his contract with Inter to £54k p/w in March (just before the 7 games without conceding), and with Handanovic retiring, I guess he will be needed. He also doesn't have Parma as favourite club :rolleyes:

Something to think about for the summer (I hate transfer windows :lol:)

Performances:

Hide contents

How did Kulusevski do in his 4 months back?

Reveal hidden contents

FYByMBb.png

9qXWLxY.png

VmBCV8Z.png

OB0DuYV.png

In a way, I'm glad he came back to us earlier instead of the summer, as his inactivity would have regressed him a lot more.

The first month back he was struggling to get his match fitness up, then came the 4 weeks injury. He did managed to finish strongly at the end, which should help him at the start of next season. He will hopefully be back to his dominant self with a good pre-season.

Kinda annoying that they included his Juventus' Serie A stats with Parma, but I included the career stats for his 7 months at Juventus vs 4 months at Parma.

How did our £23m signing do in his first season?

Reveal hidden contents

pu3h04y.png

3Ig3Pcl.png

Still finding his feet!

I'll treat this as his settling-in season, as it took him a long time to get going.

In the first half of the season, I don't think he reacted positively to my team-talk at all - not even once! No reaction or just 'Listen Keenly'.

This played a part in his form, I feel, as he never got above 7.0 in his ratings in the first 6 months.

Him having to play at RB one week, then CB another week didn't helped him settled I guess. I still want to use Darmian, that's all :D

He finished the season stronger at least and he started to get excited from my team-talk, must be the Italian-accent to a Japanese-ear that is the problem :lol:

Expecting much better next season!

Best Player

Reveal hidden contents

JJWP4Gp.png

aXSI11u.png

Before Kulusevski arrival back, Inglese was the best player, sometimes carrying the attacking threat on his shoulders by himself.

In the 2nd half of the season, he had more help as Amrabat was starting to be a lot more creative, Martinelli had a good patch, and Kulusevski's presence attracting defenders away from Inglese. Still, he was the best above everyone else.

His goals broken by each half season (before and after midseason break):

First season - 2 and 11 = 13 goals

Second season - 6 and 11 = 17 goals

Third Season - 13 and 14 = 27 goals

So, it seems, he always performs better in the 2nd half of the season :D

Inglese was on a mission to get the Capocannoniere, and he delivered! Not even the injury could slowed him down.

Contract renewal time this summer as he have just 12 months left, and with Cornelius gone and only Adorante as back-up, it will be my number one priority of things to do.

Breakthrough Season

Reveal hidden contents

mfoc4wp.png

VEJ4Mzf.png

It is a bit weird to put Martinelli here, but I feel this is his come-of-age season, in terms of consistency and maturity in his play.

I regretted it now that I didn't extend his loan by another year when I had the chance last summer - remember, I was a bit pensive to do so as I feel he wasn't fitting into my overall style of play for a LW and wanted to see my other options and his progress in being consistent instead of going missing in most matches.

What I didn't expect was Arsenal renewing his contract in January to £57k p/w, almost double his previous salary, and it meant that he looks likely to be involved with their first team.

So, another Kulusevski situation? Will try to bring him back when I can, though the Coach Report have him at at least £55m -£105m to buy him.. :eek:

Mr. Consistent

Reveal hidden contents

62bW0PO.png

RMEZWjc.png

Another season, another consistent form at the base of our midfield.

My Assistant Manager kept insisting I switched him and Amrabat around, and to play Hernani in the MC position instead.

But when Amrabat plays in the DM position, he doesn't provide the defensive solidity that Hernani did.

In a way, he's not your typical Brazilian. Maybe he reminds me more of Gilberto Silva-breed.

Most of Hernani's 7 assists actually came in the first half of the season and he gets stick in the dressing room for going 3 seasons without scoring now :lol:

My #10 is one of my most important player and first names on the teamsheet - loved this guy!

Mr. Creative

Reveal hidden contents

4CHODcQ.png

ovrVc0f.png

The one player to benefit greatly from Hernani's presence behind him.

It allows him to be more creative going forward as the Roaming Playmaker, and with his 'Run With Ball Often' he's becoming more of a threat as the season went on as he adjusted to his new role.

So much so, that he was on 2 assists when Hernani reached his 7, but he surpassed that to finish at 9 for the season.

The great thing about Amrabat's assists compared to Hernani is, all of the former is from open play!

Lots of great through ball, but his trademark now is a diagnoal through pass for the RW to run into behind. This was not by design as I didn't change any instructions, it just happened. In fact, I was actually annoyed as at the beginning he kept passing it long to the RW's head instead of into space, and Karamoh was not a presence in the air. Kulusevski's arrival helped as he was able to flick on a couple of such pass to create goals for Inglese.

This new pattern of attacking play meant that I'm thinking of looking for a similar type of physical presence like Kulusevski for his back-up, instead of the pacy-hitman player like Karamoh. Things to consider.

Mr. Solid

Reveal hidden contents

SowSeRu.png

GiZ6TTt.png

Cistana actually imrpoved on his ratings this season, despite playing 9 games than the 47 he managed last season.

Towards the end of the season, he wanted a new contract and it affected his training performance, thus the decrease in attributes.

So, I dropped him to the bench for most of the late season matches.

He will be the cornerstone going forward though, hopefully he will recover himself.

Best Young Player

Reveal hidden contents

1veUepm.png

XR0MYt0.png

I'm still waiting on his 3rd CA *! :D

But, I loved this guy. He just brings balance to everything.

He actually struggled for form in the first half of the season, as the Roaming Playmaker next to his Carrilero-role is new and everyone was still adjusting. I think the main problem was that the DLP and RPM starved the Carrilero of the ball, so he didn't get to see much of it.

What helped him was Hernani's presence, again. As they had the green-partnership line, Palmucci's form gradually improved.

The return of Kulusevski coincided with he best football as well, as they renew their great understanding and combinations.

The long term future of my Parma midfield :D

Very good read yet again. Congrats on your fantastic results. Hope my boy Tomiyasu settles in soon!

1 minute ago, oze07 said:

lost at home to parma 0-2, roma 1-2, torino, 0-3, away to inter 4-1, Valencia 2-1 and Sampdoria 2-1

Thing is im no tactical genius! im determined to do an Atalanta or roma save for seria a.

There you go. You lost 3 away games - two of them against a bigger club than yours, Inter and Valencia.

For the home games, Roma is a bigger club than yours. So that is potentially 4 out of 6 games where you are definitely not a favourite to win the game.

Since you use the same tactics for all matches, what mentality did you use? Too 'Attacking' in away games won't help you, you need to adjust on-the-go, depending on your opponents and the difficulty.

Remember, Atlanta is naturally an attacking team, so your setup must be balanced to counter any space left behind. Against a stronger team, that just meant trouble.

Can you show us your tactics, then? Some of us might be able to help you here. This what the thread is about.

Guess Conte can learn a thing or two from Materazzi. An overly nervous Juve side who fouled a lot. It was 4-0 at some point, and our wingbacks totally dominated the game. If only Biraghi and Candevra were this good in real life also. Nothing won yet, but still a nice result to see and keep us going.

Inter-v-Juventus_-Review6bfe1f979c086315

1 minute ago, Kaiduss said:

Very good read yet again. Congrats on your fantastic results. Hope my boy Tomiyasu settles in soon!

Thank you! :D

Forgive me for any grammatical errors, still tired from the late night :lol: Will try to fix them later or tomorrow.

For Tomiyasu, it is a bit of conundrum actually. His description is centre-back, but when played there he is not dominant. When played at RB, he is solid but unspectacular, not offering much going forward - despite having 'Curls Ball' as his PPM (Was expecting Beckham-like crosses all day, tbh :lol:).

It may well be that he is just settling in. Hopefully the Dortmund's related-interest won't unsettled him any further. (Norwich's Farke was a former Dortmund Coach as well)

19 minutes ago, quee said:

There you go. You lost 3 away games - two of them against a bigger club than yours, Inter and Valencia.

For the home games, Roma is a bigger club than yours. So that is potentially 4 out of 6 games where you are definitely not a favourite to win the game.

Since you use the same tactics for all matches, what mentality did you use? Too 'Attacking' in away games won't help you, you need to adjust on-the-go, depending on your opponents and the difficulty.

Remember, Atlanta is naturally an attacking team, so your setup must be balanced to counter any space left behind. Against a stronger team, that just meant trouble.

Can you show us your tactics, then? Some of us might be able to help you here. This what the thread is about.

like I said, im not genius, and I like to try and play the way the team does in real life?

tattica_172871.jpg

19 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Guess Conte can learn a thing or two from Materazzi. An overly nervous Juve side who fouled a lot. It was 4-0 at some point, and our wingbacks totally dominated the game. If only Biraghi and Candevra were this good in real life also. Nothing won yet, but still a nice result to see and keep us going.

Inter-v-Juventus_-Review6bfe1f979c086315

Is this a video, mate? Not showing at the moment.

2 hours ago, Akustik said:

Do you sell Santon at the beginning of the game ? I don't find any good player that can take the 2 spots LB and RB

Yeah, I sold Santon at the beginning. On the right side, I had Zappacosta and Spinazzola already with Florenzi returning on loan for next season and I don't like inverted footed backs so I sold him and got in a left footed leftback.

55 minutes ago, oze07 said:

may I ask what your first season tactic was? how well did you do?

I played a 4-3-3 with wingbacks, a DM and 2 wingers. I won the Serie A with like 4 or 5 points ahead of Juve, won the Euro League (Even though I got lucky in the semi finals on away goals) and won the Italian Cup so it definitely helped in getting my players' value up for them to be sold for good money.

3 minutes ago, oze07 said:

like I said, im not genius, and I like to try and play the way the team does in real life?

tattica_172871.jpg

Unfortunately, don't understand the language :lol:

But from the formation alone, it looks alright, with enough supporting role. Maybe you can change them into an Attacking role, especially the WBs, when at home and against smaller/equal sides? Atlanta's weapons are the 3 WBs (+ Hataboer on the bench) and are dependent on the creative output from Gomez and Ilicic.

19 minutes ago, quee said:

Unfortunately, don't understand the language :lol:

But from the formation alone, it looks alright, with enough supporting role. Maybe you can change them into an Attacking role, especially the WBs, when at home and against smaller/equal sides? Atlanta's weapons are the 3 WBs (+ Hataboer on the bench) and are dependent on the creative output from Gomez and Ilicic.

oh,like I said im no genius. I got this tactic from fm scout. 

24 minutes ago, RVP32 said:

Yeah, I sold Santon at the beginning. On the right side, I had Zappacosta and Spinazzola already with Florenzi returning on loan for next season and I don't like inverted footed backs so I sold him and got in a left footed leftback.

I played a 4-3-3 with wingbacks, a DM and 2 wingers. I won the Serie A with like 4 or 5 points ahead of Juve, won the Euro League (Even though I got lucky in the semi finals on away goals) and won the Italian Cup so it definitely helped in getting my players' value up for them to be sold for good money.

is this how your lining up in season 2? what role you have zaniolo?