[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

il y a 14 minutes, quee a dit :

Can I see your squad?

Capture.thumb.PNG.3147d218b7ad91b72c58d333aa952ae2.PNG

Players with red boxes are regen

I'm in July 2024 so first team changed since last season. Player who left: Adjapong, Corbo and Lepinjica. In was a few regen who were already in U20/U18 teams for a while

il y a 10 minutes, Weston a dit :

Congrats!

This is another problem I see, though, Juve often does so badly in FM for some reason. Not saying you haven't earned your success, but it's strange that there's often not more competition for it.

Also, I had to google it, but that lad's Andorran? That's so random. Did he come through your youth, or did you find him somewhere else? Should I be scouting Andorra??

He was at Numancia, in spain!

Edit because of a big news: New stadium and what a name for it!

stadium.thumb.PNG.53e28eaf7df82065e9c65c23c119926a.PNG

Edited by CRN711

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally won the Champions League with the Rossoneri! Delighted after having my heart broken the previous year with a 120 minuter winner against me. It was a bit poetic that it was James Rodrigues who turnet it around for us with two goals at the death in what can best be described as daylight robbery, in what was his last match for the club. A fitting end for a player who has served me well and was my first signing for the club.

bilde.thumb.png.0c463731987adc556e0ddae7bdf58651.png

As you can see I had a quite a tough road to the final, beating all of the north-English teams 2-1.

bilde.thumb.png.ff0678551a6158810f55007f38528198.png

The league was won quite comfortably in the end with a surprisingly low points tally.

bilde.thumb.png.4c40a58bbda843305d1116a85e194266.png

Unsure what to do know, was thinking of finishing it off, but lost in the cup-final to Juventus, so there is still some silverware missing. I would also like to compete in the Club World Cup (whenever that would be),

3 hours ago, CRN711 said:

stadium.thumb.PNG.53e28eaf7df82065e9c65c23c119926a.PNG

That's cool. In all my years playing FM I have never encountered a new stadium so I'm always fascinated to see them in others' saves.

With Bari, for example, the stadium I have is massive already, so I can't imagine ever needing to replace it.

image.thumb.png.5dfd12f60456e9ece11dec562188462a.png

2 hours ago, Vizzini said:

I finally won the Champions League with the Rossoneri! Delighted after having my heart broken the previous year with a 120 minuter winner against me. It was a bit poetic that it was James Rodrigues who turnet it around for us with two goals at the death in what can best be described as daylight robbery, in what was his last match for the club. A fitting end for a player who has served me well and was my first signing for the club.

bilde.thumb.png.0c463731987adc556e0ddae7bdf58651.png

As you can see I had a quite a tough road to the final, beating all of the north-English teams 2-1.

bilde.thumb.png.ff0678551a6158810f55007f38528198.png

The league was won quite comfortably in the end with a surprisingly low points tally.

bilde.thumb.png.4c40a58bbda843305d1116a85e194266.png

Unsure what to do know, was thinking of finishing it off, but lost in the cup-final to Juventus, so there is still some silverware missing. I would also like to compete in the Club World Cup (whenever that would be),

The closest I've ever come to winning the CL was when I took Milan to the final only to lose to Conte's Monaco. We lost because Bonucci made a horrendous error that gifted them a goal right at the end. I remember being especially angry because, as a Juventino, I hated Leo for betraying us in real life that year, then had to learn to love the virtual version of him in my save, only for him to let me down there as well  :(

7 hours ago, quee said:

nAQmvtj.png

This part is really confusing. You would thought players out on-loan won't be affected for HGC, but it really does have to be 3 years period, EVEN if there was to be a loan away in between.

2 of my players will miss out on HGC because I misunderstood this part :lol:

Wait, what do you mean? Am I misunderstanding this rule?

Does anyone know why our commercial income is so low and if there's anything I can do to up it? I was surprised to see this - we're in the Europa League, we shouldn't be 4th from last in the league, right? Only the newly promoted clubs are below us.

image.thumb.png.9fb7f1aeb271b6500cd0572506331202.png

6 hours ago, CRN711 said:

Should have been Lucarelli between the two legends. Surprised to see Crespo got a bump this year though, it was Mielli in FM19 alongside Lucarelli.

2 hours ago, Weston said:

Wait, what do you mean? Am I misunderstanding this rule?

Initially I thought that as long as you are owned by the club for 3 years, despite not actually being at the club, would still get you HGC status.

For example, PlayerA, joining the club at 18, but he goes out on loan straight away for the next 3 years ( this is where I thought the 'regardless of their loan spells away from the club' would kick-in). This player won't get HGC as he's not actually at the club for 3 years, despite owned by said club during those period.

PlayerB, joining the club at 16, only went out on loan/transferred when he was 18 for 2 years, but was back at the club for another year between his 20th and 21st birthday. He would get HGC, as he had spent actual 3 years at the club (16-18, 20-21). Adorante was this case for Parma, so it doesn't have to be 3 years straight either.

I guess the 'regardless of their loan spells..' confuses me, I don't think it was there in FM19. :D

55 minutes ago, quee said:

Initially I thought that as long as you are owned by the club for 3 years, despite not actually being at the club, would still get you HGC status.

For example, PlayerA, joining the club at 18, but he goes out on loan straight away for the next 3 years ( this is where I thought the 'regardless of their loan spells away from the club' would kick-in). This player won't get HGC as he's not actually at the club for 3 years, despite owned by said club during those period.

PlayerB, joining the club at 16, only went out on loan/transferred when he was 18 for 2 years, but was back at the club for another year between his 20th and 21st birthday. He would get HGC, as he had spent actual 3 years at the club (16-18, 20-21). Adorante was this case for Parma, so it doesn't have to be 3 years straight either.

I guess the 'regardless of their loan spells..' confuses me, I don't think it was there in FM19. :D

Oh damn, I guess I shouldn't have loaned some of these lads out so much then...

13 hours ago, quee said:

Can't really think of anything else to add, except, that I very rarely used instalments for my transfers, as it can lead to a bit of manoeuvring a bit in buying players outside the budget. For example, in FM19, I only used it once (£5m+£1m instalments - I really wanted the player on deadline day and I don't have enough budget). I'm not a fan of paying minimum up-front and majority in instalments. I don't remember if I did used them in older FMs, though.

I also haven't done the unsettling a player trick, though it does sound interesting :D

How is performance at half star speed? The international breaks must be the stuff of nightmares.

1 hour ago, quee said:

Should have been Lucarelli between the two legends. Surprised to see Crespo got a bump this year though, it was Mielli in FM19 alongside Lucarelli.

image.thumb.png.7c82f637d7ce8cd22d9ca5b544285024.png

image.thumb.png.a5aaf5e938e304eb2fea17d1ab298b87.png

Why's it saying this player is set to be HGC in a few months time if he's only ever been out on loan, then?

2 hours ago, Weston said:

Why's it saying this player is set to be HGC in a few months time if he's only ever been out on loan, then?

Hmm, good question! My 2 players didn't get that after they came back from their loans, they had it when they first joined at 18. Wonder why?

2 hours ago, rafaelbenitez said:

How is performance at half star speed? The international breaks must be the stuff of nightmares.

Don't really notice it, tbh. I usually multi-task when pressing continue (watching a series or read an article online, etc). This is why my hours in-game are high, I sometimes left it open for hours without playing :lol:

9 hours ago, Weston said:

The closest I've ever come to winning the CL was when I took Milan to the final only to lose to Conte's Monaco. We lost because Bonucci made a horrendous error that gifted them a goal right at the end. I remember being especially angry because, as a Juventino, I hated Leo for betraying us in real life that year, then had to learn to love the virtual version of him in my save, only for him to let me down there as well  :(

That must have hurt! It is also probably why we keep coming back to this game, these different narratives based on our own individual experiences.

7 hours ago, rafaelbenitez said:

Managed to get a headache playing this game:

20200422112734-1.jpg

I didn't realize they used a clay pitch too? I discovered this rarity for the first time in Serie D:

PHOTO-2018-12-09-20-02-40.thumb.jpg.610bc537cc62aed37bd660da0fd7ce4f.jpg

PHOTO-2018-12-09-20-03-00.thumb.jpg.40a915a1ed23e768c76e2894fd320365.jpg

6 hours ago, quee said:

Hmm, good question! My 2 players didn't get that after they came back from their loans, they had it when they first joined at 18. Wonder why?

They already had HGC when they joined the club at 18?

I've finally managed to get into a career! Went with Milan, kept things simple, not made any signings in the first window apart from sending Luan Capanni on loan to Arezzo.

20200422184304-1.jpg

As you can see, a pretty good first half of the season so far. Board only expect Europa League so barring a massive collapse, I should be able to keep my job for next season. Old man Ibra's done really well, 7 goals in 10 league games and when I've rested him, Leao has stepped up with 3 goals for the club. I don't think I'll keep Zlatan next season though, he's earning nearly 200k p/w and I think I'm going to rely on Leao and a summer signing of some sort I suppose.

Just two defeats, both late ones at Juventus and Atalanta (90+5' :thdn:)

Midfield has been really good with Paqueta hitting his stride and netting a hat trick against Brescia. Krunic has popped up with a couple of crucial goals when he's had to deputise and Kessie has been pretty good too. The star though is Bennacer who's been dictating games from the base of midfield. Tonali was someone I had in mind to bring in but I'm not so sure now. Lucas Biglia's deputised ably when Bennacer suffered a knock and I needed to rotate despite having most of his physical attributes in single digits. His considerable wage will also be off the books at the end of the season.

Starting to look towards summer transfer targets now. Want someone to rotate with Bennacer, a right winger and a striker to spearhead the line next season. I was kinda hoping we'd be Europa League bound so that I could better rotate my squad next season but if we qualify for the Champions League I won't complain!

20200422184557-1.jpg

As for the rest of the league it looks like Juventus and Inter are on the verge of breaking away but I think I could reel in Inter when we play them soon. Udinese with absolutely ridiculous defensive play to start the season, only 4 goals conceded after 12 games although it looks like they can't score all that much either! Lazio, Roma and Napoli with some early season struggles while Cagliari and Samp are in the relegation zone with Fiorentina just outside on the tie breaker.

Edited by rafaelbenitez

15 minutes ago, Weston said:

They already had HGC when they joined the club at 18?

No, in the homegrown status screen, it had the dates when they would get HGC. Then in the January window, I loaned them both out for 6 months. When they came back, one of them have the date for HGN, the other nothing.

16 minutes ago, quee said:

No, in the homegrown status screen, it had the dates when they would get HGC. Then in the January window, I loaned them both out for 6 months. When they came back, one of them have the date for HGN, the other nothing.

That's not good. It's so strange how the rules remain so unclear both for this and EU registration. How hard is it to spell these things out in plain language?

1 minute ago, Weston said:

That's not good. It's so strange how the rules remain so unclear both for this and EU registration. How hard is it to spell these things out in plain language?

In terms of the players, I don't mind it as much as they may not yet be part of my future. Though, I'm now afraid to loan out my other players that is close to HGC, which might hinder their development. By the end of my upcoming 3rd season, I will only have 2 HGC first team players, which is not good enough as I missed out on the full 25 squad registration.

As you may remember, my first 2 season, I could only register 21. Esposito had to miss out on Europe because of this hindsight of mine :D

1 minute ago, quee said:

In terms of the players, I don't mind it as much as they may not yet be part of my future. Though, I'm now afraid to loan out my other players that is close to HGC, which might hinder their development. By the end of my upcoming 3rd season, I will only have 2 HGC first team players, which is not good enough as I missed out on the full 25 squad registration.

As you may remember, my first 2 season, I could only register 21. Esposito had to miss out on Europe because of this hindsight of mine :D

Yes, I never have full squads, but I also have such young squads I don't need to register a lot. Being Bari there are barely any quality players who are HGC besides Castrovilli whom I can't afford, and Esposito, whom I made one by loaning him for 3 years, but for some reason the game does not recognize him as being HGC even though it said he should be...

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

Esposito, whom I made one by loaning him for 3 years, but for some reason the game does not recognize him as being HGC even though it said he should be...

Okay, this just dawned on me after reading this and something I have been thinking might be the reasoning your Esposito and my player (Tolemello) won't get HGC.

Could HGC be given to one player per club only? So, Esposito would obviously be Inter's HGC, and my Tolemello's HGC status would be Trapani (who I loaned back for 6 months after buying him just a month after his 18th birthday).

Though, that said, maybe they need to be at the club before 18? Hmm.

2 minutes ago, quee said:

Okay, this just dawned on me after reading this and something I have been thinking might be the reasoning your Esposito and my player (Tolemello) won't get HGC.

Could HGC be given to one player per club only? So, Esposito would obviously be Inter's HGC, and my Tolemello's HGC status would be Trapani (who I loaned back for 6 months after buying him just a month after his 18th birthday).

Though, that said, maybe they need to be at the club before 18? Hmm.

No, you can be HGC for more than one club, I've seen it before.

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

No, you can be HGC for more than one club, I've seen it before.

Yeah, you're right. Just checked my own Esposito.

9yXLBNL.png

XTXmNJX.png

Karaangelov and Tolemello were the 2 players I'm talking about. Both went to Trapani January 2021, after buying them when they were 18 in July 2020.

As you can see from Laurenzi (who also came from Trapani with Tolemello in July 2020, was also 18), his HGC will be in 2 years time.

4 minutes ago, quee said:

Yeah, you're right. Just checked my own Esposito.

9yXLBNL.png

XTXmNJX.png

Karaangelov and Tolemello were the 2 players I'm talking about. Both went to Trapani January 2021, after buying them when they were 18 in July 2020.

As you can see from Laurenzi (who also came from Trapani with Tolemello in July 2020, was also 18), his HGC will be in 2 years time.

This is frustrating. If your Esposito is like mine then he will never become HGC even though it says he's set to. Not sure why, and I can't figure out how to use the editor to add it, though I made a post in the bug forum to enquire about this.

24 minutes ago, Weston said:

If your Esposito is like mine then he will never become HGC even though it says he's set to.

Btw, he will most likely not get Parma's HGC anyway, since I don't think I will extend his loan for a 3rd season.

I wished I could cancel his loan, tbh, as I'm wasting him away so far. Will try to play him more in my 2nd season.

6 minutes ago, quee said:

Btw, he will most likely not get Parma's HGC anyway, since I don't think I will extend his loan for a 3rd season.

I wished I could cancel his loan, tbh, as I'm wasting him away so far. Will try to play him more in my 2nd season.

I find my staff rating of him and my other strikers varies wildly depending on current form. Esposito came in at 4* and didn't score for a bit and fell down to 3*, then he started scoring a bit and shot back up to 4* again. So I'd give him a shot if you can, I was disappointed at first but he quickly came good. I built in a 14m optional buyout which I would've loved to have used and then had a homegrown player, but I didn't have the money.

14 minutes ago, Weston said:

I find my staff rating of him and my other strikers varies wildly depending on current form. Esposito came in at 4* and didn't score for a bit and fell down to 3*, then he started scoring a bit and shot back up to 4* again. So I'd give him a shot if you can, I was disappointed at first but he quickly came good. I built in a 14m optional buyout which I would've loved to have used and then had a homegrown player, but I didn't have the money.

I know he's good, it's just when I first loaned him, he was to share the LW position with Gervinho. I know he's best as a striker, but with Inglese, Adorante, and Cornelius already having to share the minutes, it's hard for me to fit him in. So, LW was the plan.

Then 3-4 weeks later, Martinelli came into my Scout Centre, who was an even better choice for the LW position, and someone who I would love to bring in permanently. So, Esposito got shafted again.

I would have cancelled his loan before Martinelli arrived if I could but the option wasn't available. So, I'm stuck with him for 2 seasons. Now, with Kulusevski gone, he will have more space to operate. Still will be rotating with Martinelli for the LW position, with Gervinho moving to the RW to cover Karamoh.

Just now, quee said:

Anybody had any success with 'Send on a leadership course' in FM20?

It was useless in FM19, zero results.

Haven't bothered trying it in FM20 since it's always been so useless in the past.

Half of the Serie B season and we are sitting in 3rd, not much behind surprise leaders Trapani and Benevento, but with a small gap in front of the following Perugia and Empoli. I think it is time to make a short analysis of the season so far:
- Our system is working pretty well, it's described as a 4-3-3 DM Wide with the Tactical Style - Vertical Tiki Taka. Now I know that that style of play isn't very Italian, but hey.. we scored 28 goals (top in the league is Benevento with 30) and conceded only 13 (better than us are just Trapani with 9 and Benevento with 11). A goal difference of +15 and only 3 loses, I'll take that for the second part of the season also. Averaging 2 points per game seems like playoff (if not promotion) material to me.
- We are not very attractive to our supporters, only having an average attendance of a little over 6.000 out of an 16.000 stadium. Probably going to improve in time with our spectacular way of playing.
- Finances are declining (as I would expect would happen to most of the Serie B or C teams), but not very worrying. After removing so much deadwood in the beginning of the season, our overall balance shows us as +2.4 million. We also are on 1.3 million transfer budget and 1.1 million under our yearly wage budget (which is 7 million per year). I seriously doubt going to spend any of it during this winter, unless some bargain shows up in the Transfer Listed section. Probably going to pour it all in the wage budget for the summer and fingers crossed for some important free agents or better loan players.
- Player positives: Highest average rating is Andreas Barberis (7.68) with 21 appearances in all competitions, just 4 assists and 1 goal but really keeping the middle well there. Zanellato (as @quee was asking) is rather good for us (21 games, 2 goals, 1 ast, 6.96 rating), but I would doubt he would make waves in Serie A. Our main man upfront turned out to be Flavio Junior Bianchi, a 19 yrs old on loan from Genoa (7 goals in 19 matches). Special mention to our left side, which has produced the most assists in the team, in AML we have Vincenzo Millico (on loan from Torino) with 6, and at the LB Alessandro Tripaldelli (on loan from Sassuolo) with 5. Alex Cordaz is still rocking in goal at 37 years old, he played every game but one.
- Player negatives: Marko Jankovic (24 years old AMR, found him already loaned from SPAL) was our weakest link in the formation. Tried substituting him with Junior Messias (28 Brazilian) or Simone Rabbi (18, loan from Bologna) but they turned out even worse than him. Not sure if I should call a disappointment Maxi Lopez - as he was never one of my favorites, but being 35 and not scoring a lot means we wont get a contract extension. Antonio Mazzotta (30 yrs) is the biggest earner at our club (over 500k yearly) but he aint performing at all.

Serie-B-Eurobet_-Profiled0f163a94e51cb6f

Already started a bit thinking about next season, now considering that I could extend all the loans we currently have at the club, and I could shape the team as I would like, we are standing like this (all players Italian if not otherwise noted, age in brackets):
GK: Cordaz (37), ?? Backup, Festa (27)
RB: ?? First Option, Rutten (26 - Dutch, but good option)
LB: Tripaldelli (20), ?? Backup 
CB: Gigliotti (30 - French), ?? First Option?? Backup, Cuomo (21)
DM: Barberis (26), Rovella (18)
MC:  Benali (27, Lybian), Zanelatto (21), Crociata (22), ?? Backup
AMR: ?? First Option?? Backup 
AML: Millico (19), ?? Backup, 
ST: Bianchi (19), ?? Backup, ?? Backup
That is a lot of transfer activity, and for sure not all players on loan would or could continue with us so the list might further change. But now let's just focus on the second part of the season, consolidate our current playoff position and hope Trapani slip in form (counting on them as Benevento's squad seems to good for that to happen) and maybe we can climb up to direct promotion (now that would really be a dream first season).

5 hours ago, quee said:

Anybody had any success with 'Send on a leadership course' in FM20?

It was useless in FM19, zero results.

Mostly appears to give the message about not finding it useful, coupled with a modest gain in attributes - on very rare occasions a more useful message (can't recall, something like they found the course helpful) with a buff to leadership.

252.png?lm=1438591281

Genoa – 20-21 Serie A = to Matchday 10.

TIM Cup:  We began the season with a 1-0 home win against Perugia, with the only goal being a penalty from Pinamonti mid-way through the second half.  We were the better team but the performance was no better than average.

August:  The first league game was a Monday night match at home to Parma.  In what was a fairly even game, we came out on top by virtue of being more clinical.  Goals from Traore (playing right midfield) and Pinamonti giving us a 2-0 win.  The second match was a fine 1-0 win away to Roma.  They dominated possession but were restricted to shots from distance and, coincidentally, it was a shot from distance by our left back Pajac that gave us the win.

September:  We returned from the international break with another fine 1-0 win, this time at home to Milan.  Cassata gave us the lead early on and Milan struggled after having Douglas Costa injured and Kessie sent off in the first 30 minutes.  We could even afford a missed penalty from Pinamonti.  That was followed up with a 2-1 win away to Torino. Once more out opponents were restricted to shots from distance and we got a last minute winner from Pinamonti, after early goals from Torino’s Zaza and a Criscito penalty had left the score at 1-1 for most of the match.

Our first defeat of the season was a very disappointing 1-0 loss at home to Verona in what may have been the worst match ever played. Stepinski hitting the only goal for the visitors in the 88th minute.

The month was closed out with a 2-2 draw away to Bologna, with Pinamonti and Traore bagging our goals.. We didn’t make many chances, but hopefully it’s a good sign to go away from home and get a point when playing badly.

October:  We bounced back with a dominant victory at home against lowly Ascoli.  Two goals in the first 12 minutes, from Radovanovic and Cassata, giving us a comfortable 2-0 win.  Next up was Fiorentina away, and one of our better performances brought us a point from a 2-2 draw.  Cataldi opening the scoring with his first goal for the club and then Cassata getting the equaliser after Lirola and Chiesa had turned it around for the Viola.

The third match of the month was a home game against Benevento.  Once more we made a great start, racing in to a 3-0 lead in the first half hour with goals from Pajac, Cassata and Cataldi.  Benevento scored an injury time consolation goal, but it was very comfortable 3-1 win.

Matchday 10 was a Tuesday night derby, under the floodlights.  We opened the scoring through Pinamonti on 10 minutes before Depaoli hit an equaliser for Sampdoria 5 minutes before half time.  His night would go downhill from there, as it would be his 62nd minute own goal that sent the Genoa fans home happy.

Ag9IZ8q.jpg

After 10 games we sit 4th in Serie A – a much better start than expected.  Our next run of fixtures is less than friendly with Lazio (H), Inter (A), Juventus (H) and Udinese (A) in our next 4 games.   The next update will take us through to early January.

17 minutes ago, bendixkunert2 said:

Unfortunately my FM20 crashed and every save is gone.

Would like to stay in Italy though and start a new one. Any suggestions?

If you are in for a low league, then Palermo is perfect. 

SSD Palermo season 1

game setup: 

- no editor

- attribute masking on

- first transfer window turned off

- top 25 European 1st divisions loaded including Serie A, B, C and D

- skin YAC

Uscittadipalermo.png

Stadio Renzo Barbera.jpg

club vision:

Unbenannt.thumb.png.3f7023516b7b533c79972eda85e565bf.png

seems very straightforward. Win the league. Although I am really excited to compete in this Coppa Serie D. 

Very decent squad for a Serie D squad. Some really promising youngsters in there as well.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.7ce4b81a24448446723973cb4a370e22.png

1 million in the bank, staff is tops in every category in Serie D. Decent circumstances to get started.

season preview:

Unbenannt.thumb.png.d120f6da370d3bd03c82dc01cf9129a7.png

The climb starts now!

th?id=OIP.lipHkPr4utfEBSMiUvpZxQHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=230&h=174

Edited by bendixkunert2

2 hours ago, bendixkunert2 said:

SSD Palermo season 1

game setup: 

- no editor

- attribute masking on

- first transfer window turned off

- top 25 European 1st divisions loaded including Serie A, B, C and D

- skin YAC

I love it! Finally a Serie D save. Just a heads up that you'll have to have a certain amount of players under a certain age on the pitch at all times including with substitutions factored in, so the loans you bring in in January will be a huge boost. With a little bit of luck you may be able to pull off an undefeated season!

6 hours ago, Fraser said:

Genoa – 20-21 Serie A = to Matchday 10.

How's Sturaro for you? He just appeared available to me towards the end of August, and thinking if I should get him. Any success with mentoring?

17 minutes ago, Weston said:

I love it! Finally a Serie D save. Just a heads up that you'll have to have a certain amount of players under a certain age on the pitch at all times including with substitutions factored in, so the loans you bring in in January will be a huge boost. With a little bit of luck you may be able to pull off an undefeated season!

We have some really good loan players right now especially for Serie D. I think I'll try to extend these loans next year of even get some of them for free as contracts run out.

Issue for this season is that we are over the wage limit. Wonder how much that would increase in Serie C.

14 minutes ago, Weston said:

Honestly I kind of wish I'd downloaded Serie D even though I started in Serie C, just to have it.

I downloaded the data set which goes down to Prima Categoria but I noticed you only get real and full rosters down to Serie D so I loaded Serie D and upwards.

4 minutes ago, bendixkunert2 said:

We have some really good loan players right now especially for Serie D. I think I'll try to extend these loans next year of even get some of them for free as contracts run out.

Issue for this season is that we are over the wage limit. Wonder how much that would increase in Serie C.

Just make sure to remove the clause barring termination so you're free to cancel the loans later if you'd rather use that wage space to get someone else better who pops up. Can you move some transfer budget to cover the wage budget?

In lower leagues the best strategy I've found is to just sell all your players and use that money to loan in better players you can renew for low wage contributions and eventually sign on frees to replace the players you sold, since I assume you'll have no transfer budget. I never actually pay to sign a player until Serie B at least, if I sign anyone outright before that they're on a free and usually flipped for profit in a season or so.

Good luck with Palermo @bendixkunert2 They was decent team few years ago! With Cavani, Pastore and Paulo Dybala :cool: 

So far with my Atalanta save,  Just about to hit December, really enjoying it so far, only suffered two defeat so will do review when hit 1st January.

1 minute ago, john1 said:

Good luck with Palermo @bendixkunert2 They was decent team few years ago! With Cavani, Pastore and Paulo Dybala :cool: 

So far with my Atalanta save,  Just about to hit December, really enjoying it so far, only suffered two defeat so will do review when hit 1st January.

thanks mate