Sports Interactive Community
kiwityke1983

No partnerships are forming at all.

I'm currently in October of my second season and so far no partnerships have formed between my players at all. Or between players at other clubs as far as I can tell from my scout and analyst reports. 

This has been driving me crazy lol, I played a whole season and only 1 partnership on central defenders which was on start on the save in june, I’ve been asking on many twitch streams and they are saying the same

I have the same. Only the original ones when you start the game are shown... I believe it's a known issue...

Would a fix to an issue like this be save game compatible or require a new save do we think?

All updates except db changes are save game compatibles...

I'm in February of my second season now. My centre backs have played about 70 times together and nothing so far. It's the only partnership I'd expect to have formed as I've chopped and changed the midfield shape and personnel. 

yeah 2nd season in with Leicester city  and still have no partnerships so i guess its a bug

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

"Krste Malovski" - Monza,11 february 2020,the save is test save ecspecially for bugs,and i found that there are no partnerships formed between players,guess its a bug,and player dynamics are very fluid.

@DAMMO_23 love your channel,i will write to you about this issue on your channel on twitch,i thought that this thing was happenning only to me but it is not the issue i guess

On 07/11/2019 at 21:35, malovski said:

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

"Krste Malovski" - Monza,11 february 2020,the save is test save ecspecially for bugs,and i found that there are no partnerships formed between players,guess its a bug,and player dynamics are very fluid.

@DAMMO_23 love your channel,i will write to you about this issue on your channel on twitch,i thought that this thing was happenning only to me but it is not the issue i guess

Thanks for the support mate! glad you enjoy the channel lets hope that they patch the unset att. bug and we can stream our main save soon!

Really would like some update on this. After one of the initial BETA updates, this seemed to be resolved, but I’ve had no partnerships formed since. 

Played 18 months with york. Still no partnerships forming. 

Played the same CBs all the time, won the league in the first season so obviously in good form.

Would love to see this fixed.

15 minutes ago, karlcole said:

Played 18 months with york. Still no partnerships forming. 

Played the same CBs all the time, won the league in the first season so obviously in good form.

Would love to see this fixed.

Not been a problem for me since the major update in the Beta. However now ratings in the match engine are totally broken. 

Should be resolved in latest patch