Tips / Opinions: Realistic Database (Football Manager 2020)

Hi good day. I am from Argentina and would like to write my question about how to make a realistic database in a game.
 I read many posts that said a small database was better because in the transfer market it was more competitive, and so on. But also from my point of view, I see it as unrealistic only to have the most important leagues. I do not say that it is better to have the entire database because it depends on each pc, and I believe that mine will not be efficient and would become tedious for me, besides there are leagues that do not give much meaning. And I try to choose only the links that are to be activated (I do not notice the "Advanced" section).
I usually choose between 125,000 to 157,000 (all active available leagues), although there are leagues that I do not give them value like that of South Africa because it would be unfair that there was only a single league in Africa since the clubs of that country would always win the Continental Competition . Then leagues such as Malaysia, India, Indionesia, Singapore, Hong Kong do not add them because they do not literally interest me. I only use those from South Korea (it has very good players), China for its competitiveness and investment in football, and Australia. Unfortunately there is no database of Japan in the game (or at least I did not find) where Iniesta was and future players such as Kubo and Abe.
 Then in South America and North America I add all (not many). Europe added all but Israel, Iceland (maybe), Belarus, Hungary and Bulgaria.

This gives me doubts, which is why I see everyone when they exceed 125,000 players in the database, it makes an announcement that "exceeds the recommended limit". Is that random or is it dependent on each pc?

Thank you.

The recommended limit is set at a level where mid to top end computers will handle these numbers with reasonable ease.  The Tech section is often asked to help with problems where saves will stall or crash when inadequate machines are being asked to handle enormous amounts of detail, hence the suggested limits.

I would ask to consider what value there is to you loading all those players when over 99% of them will not be considered as of use to your game, particularly if you play as a top club.  I personally have always found that about 65000 players and about 15 leagues is perfectly adequate for almost everybody to get a good all-round experience of the game.