Sports Interactive Community
GiorgosAth

Faces and team badges are not replaced

Faces and teams' badges are not replaced by the ones I have download from sites that offer players' and coaches' real pictures. Also, the teams' badges are not substituted by the ones I have downloaded from sites offering the real ones.

Thank you.

You need to clear your cache from the reset menu via the preferences and restart the game. 

I'm having this issue too. I clear cache and restart but nothing changes.

I have solved it. Graphics files need to be in the documents settings of FM20, not the Steam settings. 

How do I clear the cache? In which settings is the related option?

4 hours ago, Major Bantz said:

I have solved it. Graphics files need to be in the documents settings of FM20, not the Steam settings. 

What did you mean? In which file?

Click on your documents on the side tab. Click on Sports Interactive, Fm20. Set up a folder called graphics if it's not there already. Then set up folders for faces, logos etc. 

When you go into the game go into Interface. Select clear cache from the drop down in the bottom left. Make sure the caching box is not ticked but make sure the reload box is. You might need to change the skin (to FM dark for instance) and then hit confirm. It will say loading images for new skin. Then your logos and faces will be there.

16 hours ago, Major Bantz said:

Click on your documents on the side tab. Click on Sports Interactive, Fm20. Set up a folder called graphics if it's not there already. Then set up folders for faces, logos etc. 

When you go into the game go into Interface. Select clear cache from the drop down in the bottom left. Make sure the caching box is not ticked but make sure the reload box is. You might need to change the skin (to FM dark for instance) and then hit confirm. It will say loading images for new skin. Then your logos and faces will be there.

Thank you. I did not find a button to clear cache. Nevertheless, I ticked the reload box , I changed the caching box to not ticked and I changed the skin to dark. Now both the faces and logos are changed to real ones (afterwards I changed the skin to the previous one).

Thank you.

* It might be better if SI would make possible we to load new faces and logos without having to change skin.

Edited by GiorgosAth

No problem, glad to help.

Now, if only SI can sort out the disastrous match engine we might be able to actually enjoy playing!

6 minutes ago, Major Bantz said:

Now, if only SI can sort out the disastrous match engine we might be able to actually enjoy playing!

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Major Bantz said:

I saw that you have opened a relevant topic. If you could, please tell me what do you mean in a few words? Alternatively, since the this is outside this topic, if you could, send me a message. Thank you.

Basically there is a terrible lag when watching the match engine. It is affecting many users who are all using top end PCs. Nothing seems to make it better.

51 minutes ago, Major Bantz said:

Basically there is a terrible lag when watching the match engine. It is affecting many users who are all using top end PCs. Nothing seems to make it better.

Thank you. I will sent you a message after I have played some games to let you know if I face the same problems. 

I’m still having the issue with the badges and logos not matter what I try, after clearing the cache and tick reload skin the button to confirm isn’t available to click. Any ideas?? 

On 07/11/2019 at 19:11, Payts88 said:

I’m still having the issue with the badges and logos not matter what I try, after clearing the cache and tick reload skin the button to confirm isn’t available to click. Any ideas?? 

Change the skin to dark before reload. Then alter it to the desired one.

Edited by GiorgosAth

On 07/11/2019 at 16:50, GiorgosAth said:

Thank you. I will sent you a message after I have played some games to let you know if I face the same problems. 

I have played some games. I do not face any problems. Only that the page where the players are shown on the beginning, in the loading of the game, it takes more that the time it needed for FM 19 (please see the picture below).

Thank you. 

aaa.thumb.png.496aa6f1a182486c910d3a3215c31899.png