FM20 - Anyway to edit your own managers appearance

Hi All

Is there anyway to edit your own managers appearance once you have gone through the process

I have not started any game as yet, so uninstalling the game and reinstalling would not be an issue, if required?

From the main menu before loading the game, there is a button called "Edit manager appearance". Otherwise clicking your manager portrait from the "my profile" when in a game also works.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Connor:

Hi All

Is there anyway to edit your own managers appearance once you have gone through the process

I have not started any game as yet, so uninstalling the game and reinstalling would not be an issue, if required?

In the preferences folder delete the file

profil1.xml

and you can start over.

7 hours ago, Connor said:

Could anyone help here please?

On 04/11/2019 at 20:31, XaW said:

From the main menu before loading the game, there is a button called "Edit manager appearance". Otherwise clicking your manager portrait from the "my profile" when in a game also works.

Does this suggestion not work for you?

I think my issue is due to me not having started a game, I have resolved this by uninstalling the game and steam

Something I have noticed is that when adding my face from a photo, my skin tone then does not appear to be able to be altered and shows me as black and I cannot change it to white - Is that a known bug/issue do we know?

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hijack the thread, but it saves me starting a new one.  Is there any way to give myself a nickname?  You could in 19 but if you can in FM 20 it's in a different place.

And you can edit appearance from the start screen or from your profile in a save.

57 minutes ago, ThunderCelt said:

... Is there any way to give myself a nickname?  You could in 19 but if you can in FM 20 it's in a different place ...

Just right click on your name in any screen where it shows. I changed mine in one of the in match screens which showed the names of the managers of both teams.

• 3 months later...