Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
AVB1980

Forced to manage reserves

Hi,

I've started a new save on FMT and am being forced to manage the reserve team. All staff roles are filled, so not quite sure why this is, but think it's a bug.

Hi @AVB1980,

Did you change your staff members at any point? If not, would you mind letting me know what team you are managing? And was it immediately that you were forced to manage the reserves?

Thanks

Connor

Thanks Connor. I had replaced all staff, but all roles were filled. 

This happened on v0.2 and seemed to be sorted out on v0.3. I can’t actually start Fm20 beta on v0.4, so waiting for next hotfix / game release to try again 😊

i am also getting this.i was appointed by a newly promoted team(the team was in an unplayable league before the promotion) and when i was appointed it had no staff at all. i signed staff in all the vacant roles, i gave them all the responsibilities of the team but it still forces me to play the reserve team matches.my game version is 20.0.4-1311657(m.e v2000).should i wait for a fix?

Hi all,

I believe we should have a potential fix out for this in the latest update. 

@uroszila it may be worth firing and hiring a new assistant manager to see if this fixes the issue. If you guys could let me know how that goes it would be really appreciated!

Thanks

Connor

yes it worked. i signed a new assistant and now he plays the reserve's matches. but i dont know if this was fixed in 20.1.0 update or just had to change assistant. thanks Connor!!:applause: