[FM20] [SKIN] TCS 2020 (Latest: v1.5 23/05)

TCSSkin

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, I always loved your TCS Skins from previous years. I usually use yours and the CFM/EVO skin by @pikawa94 to make a hybrid for my own personal use, so I am really glad that you are doing a skin for FM20.

I have been creating a skin this year for my own personal use but I was coming up with an issue on the player profile where the player profile small selector panel.xml boxes now had titles in them which they didnt have in FM19 and previous versions. From your screenshot of the player profile it looks like you don't have this issue. How did you fix it to show like it does in your screenshot. 

2 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Great news, I always loved your TCS Skins from previous years. I usually use yours and the CFM/EVO skin by @pikawa94 to make a hybrid for my own personal use, so I am really glad that you are doing a skin for FM20.

I have been creating a skin this year for my own personal use but I was coming up with an issue on the player profile where the player profile small selector panel.xml boxes now had titles in them which they didnt have in FM19 and previous versions. From your screenshot of the player profile it looks like you don't have this issue. How did you fix it to show like it does in your screenshot. 

Use the selector panel code from 20 instead of 19.  You'll need to extract the deafult with the Archiver 

3 hours ago, MrGizMo said:

rYRvQBD.jpg

Looks great :)!

Maybe add city phote to the place where trophies are now? and trophies to one of the drowp down menus in the middle. 

I placed City Pics on the bottom of the three dropdown menus in my own skin. :)

7 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

The ever-popular TCS Skin returns for a fourth iteration. Building on the successful foundations set out last year.

v1.0 features

• New Player Overview Panel
  • New Club Overview Panel
  • New Tactics panel
  • More "Dark Mode" consistency (Scouting, Inbox, Processing)

Further iterations will build on the skin.

fhsoqj2-png.1219812

f1ajs6l-png.1219814   

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mxvj8sc1e5760vc/TCS_2020_v1.0.7z/file

skin looks great, i don't have the stadium pictures, should i download something extra ?

34 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

skin looks great, i don't have the stadium pictures, should i download something extra ?

Small stadium pack in fmscout's download area. 

It's mentioned there will be updates to this skin and I strongly suspect an instant result button will be added in one of the later editions too btw just like last year. Just give it time. 

4 minutes ago, Loda said:

Small stadium pack in fmscout's download area. 

It's mentioned there will be updates to this skin and I strongly suspect an instant result button will be added in one of the later editions too btw just like last year. Just give it time. 

thanks for the tips.

One problem occured : i changed the panels on the player 'overview' and after a few clicks everything changes to 'plans'. preferences : full screen 1600x800 and zoom 85

6 hours ago, OlivierL said:

looks good, instant result option included ?

5 hours ago, Rober82 said:

Instant result button?

35 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

i'm in love with this skin, but i saw no instant result included ? I noticed that u released a skin for FM19 WITH instant result button.

@bluestillidie00 any chance u are releasing one for this FM ? Would love to use it.

Maybe in the next update. TCS has always been a skin made for me that I share and I don't use IR a lot so its not at the top of my list.

4 hours ago, MrGizMo said:

rYRvQBD.jpg

Looks great :)!

Maybe add city phote to the place where trophies are now? and trophies to one of the drowp down menus in the middle. 

Similarly to the Instant Result, I dont see much use for City pics, to me they dont add enough to justify the file size.

Also just a quick update

Edited by bluestillidie00

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Maybe in the next update. TCS has always been a skin made for me that I share and I don't use IR a lot so its not at the top of my list.

Similarly to the Instant Result, I dont see much use for City pics, to me they dont add enough to justify the file size

Is your skin so you decide :) 

Anyway it works fine and it feels very smooth and fast :D 

25 minutes ago, elGordo said:

Anyone know how i can get the PPMs to be an option inside box number 1. 

Also am I correct to assume the ppms will get removed from box 2 if i delete the code highlighted in the second image?

ppm.png

ppmCode.png

I’ll drop a dm when I’m out of work and back at my pc tomorrow

Downloaded the skin because of how much I hate the lack of options with the default.

I like what I see so far, but is there a way to change the font? I just prefer the default game font. I know that sounds fussy. Maybe I'll get used to it.

Edited by anagain

I know the maker isn't feeling too good at them moment so this request is for when your back upto speed! 

the current player attributes screen is ok if its your own player or one that's been scouted extensively. but if note the panel is a bit squashed I've tried giving it a go and asked in another thread but I know ill make a hash of it so Ill leave it to the experts.

I have attached the image so you can get my drift

Best regards

Stuart

attributes overview.PNG

2 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

thanks but tried it and it failed :( not there after reloading the skin .

Only appears on the match preview screen in the newer skins.  skip to matchday.   (You will need to add the 3 match files in the Instant Result skin from wannachup as well) 

13 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Only appears on the match preview screen in the newer skins.  skip to matchday.   (You will need to add the 3 match files in the Instant Result skin from wannachup as well) 

when i skipped to matchday, it was not there. What are the 3 match files please ?

41 minutes ago, markyosullivan said:

Really like this skin however would love the player signature to be displayed

can say now this won’t be happening unfortunately. Doesn’t fit in with the skin stylistically and I don’t think it really serves a purpose when the player name is on both the Kit behind the photo and the title bar. 

6 hours ago, Enos said:

@bluestillidie00 What license pack do you use?  I like that it lists out 'UEFA Champions League.'   The one I used last time said only 'Champions League.'

The licensefix from sortitoutsi.net is the one I'm using and in my game it's also UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/50426/fm2020-licensing-and-real-name-fix-file-v01-for-fm20-beta-awaiting-release

Skin looks great. What size do stadiums pics need to be please ?? How would i make so i can see the picture fully please ??

Screenshot (850).png

Edited by cel1234

The pictures in that pack are 800 x 400 and the pics i have are 723 x 542 so why is it cutting the picture slighty ?? I've tried making the picture smaller but its just the same ??

Edited by cel1234

35 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

The pictures in that pack are 800 x 400 and the pics i have are 723 x 542 so why is it cutting the picture slighty ?? I've tried making the picture smaller but its just the same ??

The pictures in the stadium overview file have a negative inset applied meaning theyre set to make the images larger than they are original to fit the whole panel, as they’re designed for the stadiums I linked. 

8 minutes ago, Talamona Exile said:

@bluestillidie00 best skin I've ever used, love it.

There is only one thing, the tactic panel doesn't show the fluidity such as structured/flexible/fluid/very fluid.  any future update for this?

Fixed in v1.1

If I wanted to edit the files to make the context menu centered, what file would that be in? I thought it would be in the generic folder which has the title bar and header files, but I don't see it in there. And by context menu, I mean the one at the top that is aligned left that has things like Inbox - Social Feed - News etc when you are in the inbox left hand menu page. Thanks.

11 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Fixed in v1.1

is this version out ? I know u don't like me for asking  , but any change instant result is in that update ? Can't fix it myself , even not after the tips i received from a few users.. thanks

13 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

is this version out ? I know u don't like me for asking  , but any change instant result is in that update ? Can't fix it myself , even not after the tips i received from a few users.. thanks

Not yet, not ETA as of yet. 

26 minutes ago, oulzac said:

If I wanted to edit the files to make the context menu centered, what file would that be in? I thought it would be in the generic folder which has the title bar and header files, but I don't see it in there. And by context menu, I mean the one at the top that is aligned left that has things like Inbox - Social Feed - News etc when you are in the inbox left hand menu page. Thanks.

Theres no way to do it it naturally, you need to force it by using containers either side of the action bar. look at @wkdsoul’s fm base skin for an example